Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 
ZACH SLATER!  He is not just the gorgeous face on the sexiest body.  He is not so much a fictional character to me!  He is real, because of a tremendously talented, brilliant actor we know as Thorsten Kaye .  Zach Slater is real, because the man who portrays him, has shown me the depth of Zach's heart, to the point that I think I understand the man Zach is, his values, his character, his strength, his fears, his love, his dreams, his motives and his foresights.

Thank you Mr. Kaye, for bringing Zach Slater into my life through the small screen, making me feel his joys and his sorrows.  I smile when he smiles, and 
I shed a tear or two when he hurts.  Even though the storyline currently playing on AMC is tragic and painful to watch, I am anxiously counting hours and minutes every morning till the show starts, so I get to watch the story unfold as you perform the art you have so mastered.  I watch as you take me on the emotional ride for those few magical minutes that Zach is on my screen.  I consider your work a precious gift to me, an ardent fan. 

Thank you Mr. Kaye, from the bottom of my heart! 

TKfan144

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #2 
Thank you Searose for staing so eloquently what I have been thinking for the past few years since I came across this most talented individual.

You are right, he is absolutely THE BEST!
Cindy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 

Bravo Searose.  I so agree with everything you said so well

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Hear, hear!

We certainly are indeed lucky!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 

Great post Searose!  I totally agree.  TK is The Mahn!

Thanks Fil!
SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 
Quote:
Originally Posted by searose
ZACH SLATER!  He is not just the gorgeous face on the sexiest body.  He is not so much a fictional character to me!  He is real, because of a tremendously talented, brilliant actor we know as Thorsten Kaye .  Zach Slater is real, because the man who portrays him, has shown me the depth of Zach's heart, to the point that I think I understand the man Zach is, his values, his character, his strength, his fears, his love, his dreams, his motives and his foresights.

Thank you Mr. Kaye, for bringing Zach Slater into my life through the small screen, making me feel his joys and his sorrows.  I smile when he smiles, and 
I shed a tear or two when he hurts.  Even though the storyline currently playing on AMC is tragic and painful to watch, I am anxiously counting hours and minutes every morning till the show starts, so I get to watch the story unfold as you perform the art you have so mastered.  I watch as you take me on the emotional ride for those few magical minutes that Zach is on my screen.  I consider your work a precious gift to me, an ardent fan. 

GREAT POST SEAROSE!  And may I add my thanks to the wonderful Mr. Kaye as well!  KUDOS TO YOU TK!  And big hugs to you Searose for expressing what I 'm feeling!!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 

Thank you Searose, My sentiments exactly only you can say it so much better.

Take care,
Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 
Searose,

Then tell him so. No matter how confident an actor is in their craft, it is human nature to want to be nourished in the gratitude of others. The more we manifest the greatness of his work in our minds and tell him about it, the more he will in his mind and therefore manifest his success even further.  I believe that this is Thorsten Kaye's intention. It is the meaning of his work.  The possibilities of his art are endless.  So tell him.  Tell the universe.  I believe in "it' and I believe in Thorsten Kaye.

TK, you are truly amazing. (and honey, that's not only because of the great hair and big eyes.)

-Zachstruck 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 

Searose -- Great post!!  I agree with every single word you stated in your post.

zks

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #10 
Quote:

zks

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #11 

I can never find the words to express my feelings after watching TKs performance.  You said it best. I agree with everything you said.

tkrocks

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #12 
Searose, well said--well said!! I'll drink to Mr. Thorsten Kaye and his amazing acting abilities any day!!!

Love is an act of endless forgiveness, a tender look which becomes a habit.--Peter Ustinov
Ann

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #13 
Beautifully said Searose.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #14 

Quote:

Awww Searose,AWESOME post.ITA with you.

P.S. The Cubs just won and beat the Cardinals...and Milwaukee lost,so that puts them oh my gosh,just 2 games behind them.Yay!

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #15 

Searose, that was perfectly said. I agree also with eveything you said!!!!

Abigail

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #16 

Lovely tribute post to TK, searose...and I couldn't agree more!  He has brought the character of Zach Slater to life for countless viewers...so much so, Zach seems like a real person we have come to know and care a great deal about.  It's a beautiful thing to watch every time he graces our television screens.  Thank you for starting this thread.

Banner thanks to Monica.
AnneM

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #17 
Quote:

What she said!! Thank you, TK!

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #18 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary

P.S. The Cubs just won and beat the Cardinals...and Milwaukee lost,so that puts them oh my gosh,just 2 games behind them.Yay!

Beautiful post, Searose!

Mary -- this should probably be moved to another thread, but YEAH, GO CUBS! So proud they are making a run for it, and have the best record since Lou threw a fit and Zambrano/Barrett duked it out. Not that I support that kind of behavior, but whatever it did to bring the team together is working. GO CUBBIES!
Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #19 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwennie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary

Beautiful post, Searose!

Mary -- this should probably be moved to another thread, but YEAH, GO CUBS! So proud they are making a run for it, and have the best record since Lou threw a fit and Zambrano/Barrett duked it out. Not that I support that kind of behavior, but whatever it did to bring the team together is working. GO CUBBIES!

Your right,Gwennie.I was just excited and knew Searose was a Cub fan too. I am sorry Searose,(as i know you started this thread about TK/Zach which i Loved.,)Kathy,Christy,Gina... no more Baseball talk in this thread i promise. LOVE you all lots.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #20 
Ladies, IF Mr. Kaye happens to read this thread (yeah, yeah, I know, one in a million chance, LOL), I would think he will understand that even though we love him MORE, we love our Cubbies too .

I am glad that so many of you feel the same way about what I wrote.  We are fortunate to have the pleasure of being under his spell .

Ande

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #21 

Great post - TK just does it as Zach - I bet they have a lot in common!!

Ande
Norma

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #22 

Great post!!  ITA amazing!!

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #23 

TK started Zach as a man that felt lonely and unlovable and has transformed him into a passionate loved and loving man that brings out the best in the people around him, both the actors and the characters they portray.  His portrayal moves me.  Some people make the world a nicer place because they exist.  I have never met TK and probably never will, but he seems to fit into that category from everything I have read.  Thank you, Mr. Kaye.

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.