Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 
Was guest on local ABC news just a couple of minutes ago, to talk about his second book SOUL STEALER, debuting in Chicago tonight (not available in stores till next month).  This is second book of the trilogy "spanning centuries in time, one guy looking for true love", it is "dark", "violent and passionate", and some of PC genre is brought over ("vampire mythology"). 
If anyone wants to watch the interview, I am sure it will be posted online at abc7chicago.com by later this afternoon.   If anyone in Chicago area wants to meet him and/or buy the book without waiting a month, you can go to Stevenson  Conv.  Ctr (Rosemont) this evening or tomorrow.  Sorry, I don't have the timings, but I am sure they are on Stevenson's website.  He said the books will be available there.  Third book will come out next year.

OK, now for my vent:  Why is it that a couple of weeks ago, we had Walt Wiley, Jill Larson and David Rasche (spell?) in Chicago, and on the same show, we have Michael today, but never TK?  PLEASE!  One trip this way?

Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 

Quote:
Originally Posted by searose
Was guest on local ABC news just a couple of minutes ago, to talk about his second book SOUL STEALER, debuting in Chicago tonight (not available in stores till next month).  This is second book of the trilogy "spanning centuries in time, one guy looking for true love", it is "dark", "violent and passionate", and some of PC genre is brought over ("vampire mythology"). 
If anyone wants to watch the interview, I am sure it will be posted online at abc7chicago.com by later this afternoon.   If anyone in Chicago area wants to meet him and/or buy the book without waiting a month, you can go to Stevenson  Conv.  Ctr (Rosemont) this evening or tomorrow.  Sorry, I don't have the timings, but I am sure they are on Stevenson's website.  He said the books will be available there.  Third book will come out next year.

OK, now for my vent:  Why is it that a couple of weeks ago, we had Walt Wiley, Jill Larson and David Rasche (spell?) in Chicago, and on the same show, we have Michael today, but never TK?  PLEASE!  One trip this way?

Maybe because TK can't make it.And those other AMC actors you mentioned all were in town because they had some event going on in Chicago at the time i think they said..I did meet TK years ago in Chicago  in the suburb of Northbrook at a mall event.

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.