Message Board

Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 
Not sure if this is the right place for this -  mods feel free to move.  I found this a very poignant & timely interview MF did with the cast, including TK - it's a good read. 
http://michaelfairmansoaps.com/all-my-children/how-do-we-say-goodbye-the-final-interviews-with-the-television-cast-of-amc/2011/09/21/

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #2 

Thanks for sharing this; great interviews.

howru

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #3 

I liked what thorsten said about the show. If the show or team is hurting in one city, and you moved it and it's still hurting in the new city, something's wrong there. Obviously, frons and sweeny didn't care enough to fix it and made the same decisions again and lost great actors like TK and David Canary during the move.

pah

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Thank you Sharon. This was a very interesting article and quite moving to read.
toasty2

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 

Thanks so much for posting this.  How right on was TK about the kiss.  One of the many things I love about this man in conversations I have had with him is he gets exactly who his character is and what he would and would not do and has always expressed his feelings (unlike other actors who do everything they're told whether its right or not) even if he knows he cannot win the argument (sometimes he did win though).  THAT'S a good actor and a person who fights for his beliefs.   WELL DONE THORSTEN.

AnneM

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 
Awesome interviews!  This really brings it home.....
Thanks for posting this Sharon.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 
Great article, Sharon.  Thanks for sharing.  
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.