Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #1 
Since we've gotten a number of requests over the years for something like this, we finally assembled all the graphic files that we had (and that had survived our various hard drive crashes), and created a new category for them on the In Pictures page (scroll to the end). They're not organized in any particular order, just by dimension (since our old messageboard had a different format from this one).

Hope you enjoy the trip down memory lane and that some of them -- the ones from what Christy calls our disembodied heads period (g) -- don't give you nightmares like they kinda gave us in retrospect, LOL.

Also, the graphics with the little fairy image in the corner were done by Jennifer.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 

Kathy, what have we done to deserve so much you always do for us and so many ways you spoil us with the treats?  What a treasure these graphics are to look at!  Thank you a million times

zendall44

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you ... and THANK YOU!!!!

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #4 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy
Since we've gotten a number of requests over the years for something like this, we finally assembled all the graphic files that we had (and that had survived our various hard drive crashes), and created a new category for them on the In Pictures page (scroll to the end). They're not organized in any particular order, just by dimension (since our old messageboard had a different format from this one).

Hope you enjoy the trip down memory lane and that some of them -- the ones from what Christy calls our disembodied heads period (g) -- don't give you nightmares like they kinda gave us in retrospect, LOL.

Also, the graphics with the little fairy image in the corner were done by Jennifer.

OMG, you can tell I like the Pretenders...I used quotes from 3 of their songs!

RFoxS

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 

OMG!!!  Thank you... You are definately an ANGEL!!!

Selma

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 

Kathy, Christy, thank you so very much for giving us this most fantastic walk down TK Memory Lane!!!!  There are so many treasured memories here!  I can't say thank you enough for all of your hard work to make this site so very, very special!  You're the BEST! 

Jordan, Logan, Tristan, Connor, and Olivia

Auntinette

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #7 
They are truly a delight.  It is so kind of you to consider our requests.  Thank you for your time and efforts to make this place such a nice place to visit!!
Fond regards,
Aunti

Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 

Quote:
Since we've gotten a number of requests over the years for something like this, we finally assembled all the graphic files that we had (and that had survived our various hard drive crashes), and created a new category for them on the In Pictures page (scroll to the end). They're not organized in any particular order, just by dimension (since our old messageboard had a different format from this one).

Hope you enjoy the trip down memory lane and that some of them -- the ones from what Christy calls our disembodied heads period (g) -- don't give you nightmares like they kinda gave us in retrospect, LOL.

Awwww Kathy&Christy thank you SO much. I sure did enjoy the trip down memory lane. All your AWESOME graphics are truly the absolute BEST... as are you Ladies. Big HUGS.

LOVE you LOTS.
Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 

Thank you so much Kathy and Christy for the wonderful stroll down TK memory lane.  You really spoil us, you know that dont you. The ones with Miranda and Zach bought tears to my eyes, same with Danny and Zach.
Thank you again for all you do, especially giving me the opportunity to see Thorsten in person, its something I will never forget.

Take care,
Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #10 
Kathy and Christy, these are just awesome!  I was late to this party so they
are a real treat for me.  I missed a lot of TK's other work altho' thanks to Soapnet, I've caught up w/Ian recently. I have to say that my favorite so far is the GWTW!!  I saw this connection from the get-go & glad to see it's universal!   These are amazing & I am blown away!  Thanks again so much!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #11 

OMG!!  Is there nothing you won't do for us???  Thanks so much.  I really enjoyed looking at all of the photos.  June

PatM

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #12 

Thanks Kathy. I sure wish I watch PC when TK was on it. He sure was HAWT in the pictures with Lucy.

MissMeek

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #13 
Excellent work ladies. I for one wanted to see all that I had missed during my dark ages BFTK (Before Thorsten Kaye) lol. Thanks again for all of your hard work.
Tanisha

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #14 

I, too, had some "dark ages" before meeting TK on AMC.  Thank you, ladies for this.  I thought I had seen the most beautiful pictures of TK.  Then, I clicked on Group 3, page 5---the last picture---TK, you're killing me!!  But, what a way to go!!!  Thanks!

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #15 
OMG -- I am going to have to buy a bigger hard drive to store all those beautiful pictures!

Just when we think you ladies can't possibly spoil us anymore -- YOU DO!  Just in case I haven't told you "THANK YOU" and "YOU ARE AMAZING" lately -- know that you are. 

Have a great weekend -- I'm headed to Best Buy.
MaryW

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #16 
Okaye, so you've done it!!  You've lured me back... can't  resist...the graphic archive is beyond fabulous! You continue to raise the bar. Thank you so much.
 I feel so fortunate when I think how I stumbled upon this unique and innovative site so long ago. I miss being in contact with you all and the message board.
Kathy, Christy and Gina...you rock!  

Thorsten...TK...I recall vividly the moment I heard this 'voice' coming from my TV and I was hooked.  Love ya!
MaryCatherine
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #17 

Thanks! Really glad you enjoyed them. (And MaryCatherine...welcome back!) I just unearthed a few more graphics, so I updated page 3 in Group 4.

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #18 

Wow, thank you ladies for posting your incredible banners.  What a wonderful way to spend a rainy Saturday afternoon looking through all of the beautiful treasure! 

Banner by Andrea
jennifer

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #19 

Quote:

Oh my goodness!  Thank you so much for including some of “scanner fairies’” graphics.  What incredible memories we have with more to come.  We are so fortunate to have known this man’s work from the very beginning, and I’m truly proud to say I’m still in his audience. 

When I saw that some of my graphics were included I thought I might be embarrassed (okaye, there are one or two),  but obviously we had taste even back then.    Certainly nothing required in the way of graphic software magic with that face and the words of O’Shakespeare, Marlowe, Shelley, Tennyson and Kaye. 

You've continued with your banners that just hit the mark to perfection and capture the moment of the specific scene he was doing at the time.

Again, thank you for including me and your tireless efforts for making this site what it is.  I’m glad to have been a tiny part of it.

jennifer

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #20 

Quote:

Hope you enjoy the trip down memory lane and that some of them --

You will excuse me for gushing as I "thumb" through these graphics.  I can't help it . . . .

. . . .I've enjoyed the pictures/banners, etc. that you've done over the years for Thorsten's site, but to look at this stuff as a "body" of work . . . . it is just beyond impressive. 

I don't even want to think of the hours that have gone into the graphics and the clips.  Talk about a labor of love and appreciation for Thorsten's work . . . . it's all out there . . . . just amazing!
tkrocks

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #21 
Thank you so much for these ladies. As someone who is not tech savy and is lucky to be able to navigate and post on this fabulous website (thanks for making it user-friendly too) I'm beyond impressed at all those fabulous banners--not to mention the perfectly-suited quotes you've used as well. Thank you, thank you!

Love is an act of endless forgiveness, a tender look which becomes a habit.--Peter Ustinov
flamom05

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #22 

I finally had time to look at these since coming back from NY and WOW!  I sure missed some great stuff before I discovered this wonderful website!  Thanks for doing this for us Kathy/Christy -- you ladies are the best!

Thanks Fil!
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.