Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
toasty2

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 
New pics are up (sorry don't know how to bring them over) and it shows Kendall and Greenlee arguing (can't figure out where they're at - looks like an antic) and Greenlee and Hannah at the yacht club.  Interesting?
Mackenzie

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 
Thanks for the heads up.  I went over and looked at the pictures, and seeing the Hannah/Greenlee pictures just reminded me of a theory I posted on here not too long ago.  I'll just copy and paste it here so I won't have to repeat the whole thing:

Not that I expect TIIC to come up with anything this unexpected, but I think it would be really soapy and unexpected and interesting if "Hannah" turned out to not be working with ACS, but to be working with Greenlee.  I'm sure that Greenlee is mad at both Kendall and Zach by now (and in typical Greenlee fashion she won't look at her own actions during that surrogacy mess and will instead only blame everyone else) and it seems a bit odd that "Hannah" shows up in PV right before Greenlee shows up.

I'm a bit disappointed that there are no pictures of Zach in there, but that's typical.  This show really doesn't know how to play up it's strengths. 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
You may be on to something Mackenzie.

With regard to playing up their strenghs there is no doubt in my mind that whoever is running this operation at AMC is an idiot.  I remember years ago when they had a popular actor they would put his/her on every magazine cover and bombard us with info about them.  I don't think I have EVER scene TK on the cover (alone) of any of the magazines since he started on AMC and they rarely mention him unless they're talking about his contract status.  Not very good PR work.
Bfuddled

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #4 

Quote:
Originally Posted by toasty2
You may be on to something Mackenzie.

With regard to playing up their strenghs there is no doubt in my mind that whoever is running this operation at AMC is an idiot.  I remember years ago when they had a popular actor they would put his/her on every magazine cover and bombard us with info about them.  I don't think I have EVER scene TK on the cover (alone) of any of the magazines since he started on AMC and they rarely mention him unless they're talking about his contract status.  Not very good PR work.

I kind of understand their thinking...
Why spend time and money pimping and propping a character and actor on a magazine cover who doesn't need it?  Zach and Thorsten are SO POPULAR with the soap fans that tiic know we are going to clamor after him no matter whether they promote him or not.  In that regard, it makes economic sense but is a mystery to the fans who appreciate the actor and his work. 

A certain leading man, we all are pretty sick of right now, is in desperate need of propping and pimping and for that reason, we are seeing and hearing more about him than we'd necessary like right now.

Unfortunately for the soap mags, I think Thorsten would sell more copies but is rarely ever on.
Diva

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Here is the link:

http://www.abcmedianet.com/Web/display/display_main.aspx?&global_id=000259&typecode=ph&leftcol=links

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.