Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
zachstruck

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 
Sorry Ladies.  I'm out off touch but haven't forgotten TK.   Please, can anyone tell me when we will see "Zach" for the last time on AMC?  Life is totally crazy, as it is for everyone, but it's very very very important to me that I don't miss this sad day on AMC.

Can't wait to see TK elsewhere!!!!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 

I am with you Zachstruck and I want to know too - I want them to hear us all leave after that sad day - Peggy

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 

Zachstruck, I am curious too, just so I can make sure I have no other plans that day, but to firmly plant myself in front of the TV, with a whole case of tissues on my lap!  The ratings will probably be the hightest ever on that day, and then nosedive the next!

pah

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 

I asked this question several weeks ago but never got an answer. This loss would be intolerable anytime, but to have it so much on my mind at Xmas time is especially cruel.

peggy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 

Searose you are right about how we all feel - I think either they are not absolutely sure or they are not allowed to say - That will be a high rated day for sure and then there will be the fall - They started with the Greenlee/Ryan crap in the preview but not as bad as last time - HAS ANY OTHER SOAP GIVEN UP SO MUCH FOR SO LITTLE? - Peggy

toasty2

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 
Quote:
Originally Posted by searose

Zachstruck, I am curious too, just so I can make sure I have no other plans that day, but to firmly plant myself in front of the TV, with a whole case of tissues on my lap!  The ratings will probably be the hightest ever on that day, and then nosedive the next!

You're right about the ratings but I'm sure they'll credit the return of the Green Monster for the high ratings.
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 
I found out this evening that SOD has just one sentence about Zach and Kendall in their new issue:  Zach & Kendall realize that they need to start healing their relationship on Dec 29.  (or words to that effect).  Just one sentence!  Of course, there were pages about The Green Monster's return..... 

Even Medianet pictures are two pages of Greens waking up, three or four pages of Chandler Mansion/Haley & Mateo's visit/Adam the fool marrying Insannie AGAIN, but the only Zach shots are those with Fr Clarence.

Looks to me like TIIC want to keep mum as long as possible about Zach's exit in regards to when or how.

Dolly

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #8 
I think TK and AM's last day is the 29th, but they will have a cameo on the 4th of January's 40th anniversary show. Then it's off into the mist.
peggy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 

I thought it was written about the 29th being the last air date - That is what everyone seems to think - If there are pages and pages about the Green Thing I appreciate you telling me that so I sure don't need that issue - I was wondering if they would let that last air date out of the bag - Peggy

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #10 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolly
I think TK and AM's last day is the 29th, but they will have a cameo on the 4th of January's 40th anniversary show. Then it's off into the mist.

I am curious where you found out about their cameo on the 4th.  Everything I have seen so far as completely devoid of Slaters.  Soapnet has a 5:38 long clip on the 40th celebration and with all the characters they showed from past and present, there is not even a mention of Slaters.  Nothing in Medianet pics, and nothing anywhere else.  I feel very strongly that Zach being on the show for almost 6 years and Kendall even longer, have had a huge impact on the show, and they deserve to be acknowledged, esp. TK and AM.  I hope they WILL be acknowledged by the show.

karen55

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #11 

12/29 is the last time we see Thorsten.   I love Thorsten Kaye.  I will no longer watch after the 29th and I have been watching since Day One.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #12 

I also read in SOD I believe it was, that Jan 6th will show a dream sequence of Zach & Kendall for Greenlee. 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #13 

Thanks for letting us know Sharon.  I am sure there will be flashbacks galore for a while, trying to keep people watching.  But I have a feeling those won't be happy ones, or that most people won't use Zach's name fondly.  PVites are not yet finished stoning Zach, like you could hear in David's spewing yesterday.  So, unless they are brand new scenes (like the one you mention), I won't bother to tune in and get aggravated.  I would rather watch my own Zach Slater collection.

peggy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #14 

Searose I think I saw what you did on Soapnet and I got so upset because it was like they just ignored TK and the great contributions he has made - I felt that too about The View when they had their little send-off but Whoopi (God Bless Her) set things straight - What happened to the big family the cast was supposed to be? - Things like this really bother me - Peggy

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.