Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 

Okay,i am trying not to worry here but I weighed my dog today and she is at 21 pounds,but a few months ago she weighed about 24 to 25 pounds.I had her on no diet.She seems fine the only thing is she has had some diarea(sp) now&then.I take her to the vet in 2 weeks for her check-up.I worry alot it runs in my family.lol.Just praying all will be OK.It would be SO hard to lose her as we all know how hard it is to lose our pets.Thinking postive she is going to be FINE.

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #2 

Awww Mary, I hope your Maxie will be Ok! She will be in my prayers. How old is Maxie, Mary? After the vet sees her, I hope whatever is wrong with her will be taken care of. I pray that she lives a happy and long life with you and your family.

Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysOnlyYou99

Awww Mary, I hope your Maxie will be Ok! She will be in my prayers. How old is Maxie, Mary? After the vet sees her, I hope whatever is wrong with her will be taken care of. I pray that she lives a happy and long life with you and your family.

Aww Thank you so much Fiona. Your such a SWEETHEART.Maxie is 7 years old.I am just gonna wait and see in the mean time i will give her a little more doggie food to fatten her up a bit.lol.She will like that.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Mary, 

I hope Maxie will be feeling better, but I think I know the problem.  She is watching you on the dreaded tread everyday that its making her lose weight too. 

I wonder if you can get her in the vet earlier if you think she's still not feeling good.  

Give her a pat on her head for me. 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadyLady
Mary, 

I hope Maxie will be feeling better, but I think I know the problem.  She is watching you on the dreaded tread everyday that its making her lose weight too. 

I wonder if you can get her in the vet earlier if you think she's still not feeling good.  

Give her a pat on her head for me. 

Awww Thanks so much Donna. LOL about her watching me on the dreaded tread&losing weight.Funny thing is she is scared when i go it and leaves the room when i do,lol.I probably shouldn't have said anything yet as i don't really know anything is wrong with her and she does seem OK So unless something changes i will wait.

Aww i will give her a pat on the head from you.

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #6 
Thinking good thoughts for Maxie!

Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy
Thinking good thoughts for Maxie!

Aww thank you Christy. She seems to be doing good,eats,plays,taking my socks and running with them.lol.Yep,her normal things she does. Hopefully all will be fine.I still think of her as my baby puppy.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 

Think Maxie is fine - Maybe she eats a little less in the heat - Maybe the lower weight is really better for her - The weight thing would be good here with the two schnauzers (one almost 11 and the other almost 14) - I think the heat can affect them and hope you find that out when she goes for her regular check-up - Love, Peggy

Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 
Quote:
Originally Posted by peggy

Think Maxie is fine - Maybe she eats a little less in the heat - Maybe the lower weight is really better for her - The weight thing would be good here with the two schnauzers (one almost 11 and the other almost 14) - I think the heat can affect them and hope you find that out when she goes for her regular check-up - Love, Peggy

Awww Thank you Peggy. Yes, the lower weight is really better for her.I remember awhile back the vet said she was overweight&needed to lose weight.Maxie seems great and all just am a little concerned about the weight loss but am thinking positve here now and hoping all will be fine. Thanks so much Ladies,i feel better reading all you have said to me.She will be going for her check-up soon in the beginning of July am calling to make her appointment.
LOVE you all!!

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.