Message Board

Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #1 
According to Thorsten's script, Zach's first air date will be August 5!

Site Meter

Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 
Wooohooooooo!

Thanks so much for letting us know.  Finally, a real, concrete date to look forward to and tick off our calendars.

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

Selma

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
ALL RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  A REAL date that we can look forward to.  Thank you SO much for posting this, Christy!!  WOO HOO!!

Jordan, Logan, Tristan, Connor, and Olivia

tjsmith

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Eeeeeeeeeeee! Thanks for the info. Christy.

Pulling my red marker out now to put hearts around the 5th! Lol.
Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsmith

I just looked at calendar...figures August 5th is a FRIDAY.   I'm sure they'll show us his gorgeous face at the very end of the episosde so they can torture us thru the weekend and kill us with anticipation!   That's what you call a real Friday cliffhanger!

P.S.  I just hope his first sight once he's back home is not of his wife with her tongue down Dr. Ramoray's throat or worse, with her legs up in the air, lol.  Writers are really evil!  YUCK!

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

mandy

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #6 
OMG!!!! Thanks Christy for letting us know  EEEeeeee!!
Zach will be back for Aug 5th. I can bearly hold my excitement in...I hope to god we get plenty of Zach air time, before the final AMC curtain?

Whatever the s/l...I know TK will spin it into GOLD for us..Every second of him on screen, will be cherished by me (as always)

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #7 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alina
P.S.  I just hope his first sight once he's back home is not of his wife with her tongue down Dr. Ramoray's throat or worse, with her legs up in the air, lol.  Writers are really evil!  YUCK!

NOOOOOO! The thought of this being Zach's welcome back to Pine Valley scene...makes my brain bleed! UGH!

*Groans* I noticed the 5th was a Friday too! At least seeing TK's gorgeous face again will make even a Monday a good thing. Lol.
Beverly

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 
Christy, thank you for the great news!!!   Feels good to start getting some positive news.

Beverly

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 

EEEEEEE!!!!!  Maybe we need a countdown clock!  OK- thanks so much for the info & this TK fan is rockin' on ready!! 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #10 

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsmith

I just looked at calendar...figures August 5th is a FRIDAY.   I'm sure they'll show us his gorgeous face at the very end of the episosde so they can torture us thru the weekend and kill us with anticipation!   That's what you call a real Friday cliffhanger!

I going to hope LB and AN give us better than that for Zach's return. 

THANKS FOR THE DATE CHRISTY. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE 
AnneM

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #11 
Well, happy almost birthday to me!!!! (August 6th!)  What am I going to wish for next year?????????
Thanks, Christy!

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #12 
Thanks Christy!  I will mark every calendar in my house for Aug. 5.
I can't wait!!!!!

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #13 

OMG, thank you Christy for this update!  I was looking forward to August 5 for some other reasons, but now, this one tops the list of my reasons, YAY!

Quote:
I just looked at calendar...figures August 5th is a FRIDAY.   I'm sure they'll show us his gorgeous face at the very end of the episode so they can torture us thru the weekend and kill us with anticipation!   That's what you call a real Friday cliffhanger!

It would be just like TIIC to give us a glimpse of His Gorrrrrgeousness at the very end of the show, BUT...... the last time Zach came back, they did pleasantly surprise me by having him on the entire episode.  So I hope....... his first episode (and then every day till September 23rd) will be meatier than Dixie's has been so far!

As far as HIS first sight, yeah, I am dreading it too!  TIIC are evil enough to do that to us and to Zach!  I will keep my fingers crossed that they won't twist the knife into Zach again, but I won't hold my breath, LOL.

pah

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #14 
Thanks for the info.  I was hoping for an earlier date, but at least I now know when to expect that beautiful face.
flamom05

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #15 

Quote:

LMFAO!

Thanks for the wonderful news, Christy!  Counting down the days!

Thanks Fil!
Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #16 
WOOO HOOO!! Thanks so much for letting us know Christy.

Can't wait to see TK back. XO.

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #17 

If only it were JULY 5...sigh...

paintonmyclothez

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #18 
I am looking forward to seeing Zach again...I am so glad TK is giving us the closure I need.  Hes been off the air 8 mo. and we still have missed him terribly.  Its amazing how a good actor can turn a television character into someone who is almost real to us.  Thank you TK for sharing your talents.  I hope you move on to bigger and better things.  Keep us posted for where ever you go.
Bee

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #19 
Thanks for the info now I can set my DVR to record AMC again.  I'll have a "Welcome Back Zach" lunch......

Bee

The Power of One can change the World.
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #20 
Four weeks and seven minutes to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

san1gray

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #21 

thanks for the great news, cant wait to see him, hopefully, we will get the happy endinng

RJ4

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #22 
I am so glad to hear that TK will be on AMC on August 5.  Sorry if this is old news for all of you, but I am just catching up.  Have not seen AMC since TK left, but soooooo excited that he will be on eventhough it is to finish up the show on TV. Look forward to to watching him. We missed him.  Hope we will see him in more 'things'.

amcgirl

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #23 

So his first real scene might be Monday?  Happy Birthday to me. 

A day without Zach Slater is like a day without sunshine.
nikkykiki

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #24 

So I am really far behind in AMC and the last one I watched was Monday (ok so not that far) but I am so excited that i got to see him!  Gotta get caught up now!

~Nikky

The TV MegaSite's Port Charles Forum

http://forums.delphiforums.com/pctvm/

Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.