Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 
Here's a link to Sue Coflin's professional pix from the event.  There are quite a few of TK/SH & the kids.  I will post my link as soon as I can get the kinks out at Photobucket.  A great time was had by all! 

http://suecoflin.photoshelter.com/gallery-image/11-10-12-Art-for-Autism-SoapFest-1-of-6/G00007idi6wmi0O4/I00001VI9nAbN2v0

Link to my Photobucket pix from Soapfest:

http://s93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/alwaysonlyyou/Marco%20Island%20Soapfest%202012-%204th/

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 

Thanks for posting!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Really nice pictures.  Thanks for posting the link.  Everyone seems so relaxed and looks like they are having fun.  Family pics are especially adorable.
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #4 
Those are some beautiful photos, Sharon! Thanks for sharing! I'm glad you had such a great time.
theotherDi

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
It was great seeing you again, Sharon.  Yes, a great time was had by all  Thanks for sharing your photos!  

Thanks Mon
flamom05

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 
I'm a little late - went on vacation right after Marco Island - but great pics Sharon!  It was great seeing you and everyone again -- especially our ruggedly handsome Mahn!

Thanks Fil!
paintonmyclothez

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #7 
THank hyou for sharing....Wonderful pictures....and a happy time...its good to see  him happy....
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.