Smokin Hot!!

Attached Files
jpeg image.jpg (65.11 KB, 53 views)

Thorsten Kaye!❤️❤️
CaRidge!❤️❤️

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 
Love this topic Melanie and that pic! Maybe someone could make "Man Crush Thorsten" collages/pics for the whole entire week!? Every week!?

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Maybe called it "50 SHADES OF KAYE"[wink]

Thorsten Kaye!❤️❤️
CaRidge!❤️❤️
Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melanie
Maybe called it "50 SHADES OF KAYE"[wink]

Oh, Yeah that would be something Melanie [wink]
It's like me now but: 50 shades of grey under my EYES lol

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #5 
I love it when he doesn't have a jacket on! You can see his chest so much better![wink]GAAAHHH!!! I would rather see him shirtless, but I'm sure he's too modest for that! Definitely our loss!;p

Thorsten Kaye!❤️❤️
CaRidge!❤️❤️
Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 
Quote:
I love it when he doesn't have a jacket on! You can see his chest so much better![wink]GAAAHHH!!! I would rather see him shirtless, but I'm sure he's too modest for that! Definitely our loss!;p

I like him in all outfits on the show but yes he looks extra good in CaRidge love scenes [wink]I actually think he looks sexier fulled dressed then other men half naked on the show! LOL! I love he is being shy with it rather like others on the show! Yeah, def our loss Melanie!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 

I like him in all outfits on the show but yes he looks extra good in CaRidge love scenes [wink]I actually think he looks sexier fulled dressed then other men half naked on the show! LOL! I love he is being shy with it rather like others on the show! Yeah, def our loss Melanie!

ITA ladies,he is embodiment of sensual and sexy!!!!!!

Melanie

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #8 
I absolutely regret not watching him before B&B! He is the sexiest man I've ever seen! Yes Malin, no matter what he wears! He is a brilliant actor as well![wink]

Thorsten Kaye!❤️❤️
CaRidge!❤️❤️
Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 
Quote:
I absolutely regret not watching him before B&B! He is the sexiest man I've ever seen! Yes Malin, no matter what he wears! He is a brilliant actor as well![wink]

ITA Melanie! Thank god for this board and youtube! And yes he is the best actor on B&B for sure!

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #10 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malin88
Quote:

Yes. Who can forgot Caroline's cheshire cat grin (her tongue come out too) after she pull off Ridge's shirt in one swift motion and seeing him shirtless lol. And his huge arms and massive hands... The way he effortlessly lift up and gently hold Caroline with one hand...    

After I watched him in Caridge storyline on B&B, I finally get a chance to see TK - the popular and romantic leads that many talked about in the past. 

Melanie

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #11 
In my years of watching soaps, I've never seen a pair that are so right for each other! Ridge and Caroline are perfectly matched! They are wonderful and exciting to watch! It's like I can't get enough of them! Thorsten and Linsey have amazing chemistry!!

Linsey is funny and absolutely beautiful! Of course I can't say enough about Thorsten! OMG! He is PERFECT!!!

Thorsten Kaye!❤️❤️
CaRidge!❤️❤️
Stacybutler

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #12 
Hi Melanie you think tk is Monday man crush well he
Is every day man man crush he amazing actor and man
He brought greatness to Ridge character and does a fantastico
as Ridge this my opinion he is best ever #1 he one of kind
Love Stacy

Hi thorsten i just want let you know i think you rock as ridge i never cared to much about the old ridge but i love you as ridge you are amazing actor and.think caridge are great together i am getting excited for hockey to start go red wings
Melanie

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #13 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stacybutler
Hi Melanie you think tk is Monday man crush well he
Is every day man man crush he amazing actor and man
He brought greatness to Ridge character and does a fantastico
as Ridge this my opinion he is best ever #1 he one of kind
Love Stacy

Hi Stacy!
Oh yeah! He's my MCM and everyday! The show definitely sucks when he's not on!! You and I think a lot alike! He's a HOTTIE and an amazing actor!
I LOVE all of your collages and I'm sure he loves and appreciates them as well!
Talk to you soon!
Love,
Melanie

Thorsten Kaye!❤️❤️
CaRidge!❤️❤️
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.