Message Board

 

Main Section
Sign up Latest Topics
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment  
Alina

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 2,725
Reply with quote  #1 

Lynda Hirsch Spoilers w/o 5/7 [via Voy Soundoff Forum's -- Breeze]


Janet, who is becoming more and more irrational without her medication, leads Tad and Krystal to Jenny. Tad and Krystal are reunited with their daughter. Adam is rushed to the hospital after suffering a heart attack. Adam’s condition turns out not to be life threatening. Greenlee and Kendall face each other for the first time since their friendship was blown to bits. Kendall is wary of Greenlee’s claim that she has forgiven everything that happened between them. Greenlee is surprised that Kendall supports Ryan marrying Annie. Kendall insists to Greenlee that they all have moved on with their lives. Ryan and Annie’s wedding reception comes to a screeching halt when Greenlee announces she and Ryan are still married. Zach is oblivious to the fact that he’s the reason Hannah has never found true love with another man. Hannah plans on using Greenlee’s history with Kendall to her advantage. Jack appears on Erica’s “New Beginnings” show advocating couples remaining friends after they’ve divorced. Erica is flustered when Jack goes off script. Jack further rattles Erica when he publicly states that they still love each other.
SNEAK PEEK: Greenlee saves Annie’s life.

http://www.voy.com/173777/

Hannah is scarying me.  I'm beginning to think that Hannah is going to try to hurt Kendall while trying to make it look like it was Greenlee.

 

__________________
ALINA
Proud Member of the OTKWS &
Lover of all things Thorsten Kaye

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

Abigail

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 944
Reply with quote  #2 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alina
Zach is oblivious to the fact that he’s the reason Hannah has never found true love with another man. Hannah plans on using Greenlee’s history with Kendall to her advantage.

 SNEAK PEEK: Greenlee saves Annie’s life. 


OK, so a woman who had a very short summer fling 24 years ago with a young man has never been able to find true love because of said young man?  Sorry, Hannah...you didn't find "true love" with Zach all those years ago.  Carrying a torch for this long isn't love...it's obsession.  Kind of reminds me of when Janet wanted to take over Natalie's life because she was so obsessed with Trevor.  Hannah might benefit from the same meds Janet needs to take to stay connected to reality.

I agree, Alina...this does sound like Hannah will try to harm Kendall in some way and make it look like Greenlee did it.  I'm counting on Zach, being the insightful, smart man he is, to see through the ruse. This may be a long shot...but there may be a reason the Carey Clan was moved right across the courtyard from the Slaters.  What better way to try to redeem them in the eyes of the audience if Krystal and/or Babe see Hannah using those condo keys we know she steals and they eventually tip off Zach to her comings and goings?

Greenlee saves Annie's life?  Wow...wonder what this is all about.

__________________
Abby

Banner thanks to Monica.
Ann

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 3,507
Reply with quote  #3 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abigail



This may be a long shot...but there may be a reason the Carey Clan was moved right across the courtyard from the Slaters.  What better way to try to redeem them in the eyes of the audience if Krystal and/or Babe see Hannah using those condo keys we know she steals and they eventually tip off Zach to her comings and goings?


I don't think this is such a long shot, I think it sounds exactly like some plot driven bullshit that TFIC would do.  Since the Slater's have been keeping this train wreck still moving for the last couple of years, they are going to try to redeem every sorry assed character in town on their coat tails.

 


__________________
I am NOT mean..you're just a sissy
Ann
Diva

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,368
Reply with quote  #4 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abigail
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alina
Zach is oblivious to the fact that he’s the reason Hannah has never found true love with another man. Hannah plans on using Greenlee’s history with Kendall to her advantage.

 SNEAK PEEK: Greenlee saves Annie’s life. 


OK, so a woman who had a very short summer fling 24 years ago with a young man has never been able to find true love because of said young man?  Sorry, Hannah...you didn't find "true love" with Zach all those years ago.  Carrying a torch for this long isn't love...it's obsession.  Kind of reminds me of when Janet wanted to take over Natalie's life because she was so obsessed with Trevor.  Hannah might benefit from the same meds Janet needs to take to stay connected to reality.

 

Abby you are absolutely right.  Carrying a torch for over 20 years for a man you only had a summer fling with, even though that man is Zach, is not love, but obsession. Dangerous obsession.

Counting the number of anvils of Zach saying to Kendall that she and the baby are safe, there is no doubt in my mind that Hannah is going to try to hurt Kendall and the baby.  This is the kind of therapy, coming to terms with the past, that Zach most certainly does not need. This past, named Hannah, IMO is going to destroy every bit of happiness Zach has finally found. I just hope that Hannah's emotional baggage does not dull Zach's keen senses to detect danger to his family. 


__________________


MinKaye4Life

Gold Member
Registered:
Posts: 317
Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abigail
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alina
Zach is oblivious to the fact that he’s the reason Hannah has never found true love with another man. Hannah plans on using Greenlee’s history with Kendall to her advantage.

 SNEAK PEEK: Greenlee saves Annie’s life. 


OK, so a woman who had a very short summer fling 24 years ago with a young man has never been able to find true love because of said young man?  Sorry, Hannah...you didn't find "true love" with Zach all those years ago.  Carrying a torch for this long isn't love...it's obsession.  Kind of reminds me of when Janet wanted to take over Natalie's life because she was so obsessed with Trevor.  Hannah might benefit from the same meds Janet needs to take to stay connected to reality.

I agree, Alina...this does sound like Hannah will try to harm Kendall in some way and make it look like Greenlee did it.  I'm counting on Zach, being the insightful, smart man he is, to see through the ruse. 
Quote:
This may be a long shot...but there may be a reason the Carey Clan was moved right across the courtyard from the Slaters.  What better way to try to redeem them in the eyes of the audience if Krystal and/or Babe see Hannah using those condo keys we know she steals and they eventually tip off Zach to her comings and goings?

Greenlee saves Annie's life?  Wow...wonder what this is all about.
Well, although your theory could be right, I have no Faith that the Carey's will help anyone unless it will benefit them...
Froggie

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,329
Reply with quote  #6 
OK, those of you who know me, know that I love Zen and want them together.  With Zaby.  Having said that, this IS a soap. So please indulge my speculation for a few here.

What if...?  OK, what is/was Hannah's only REAL tie to Zach?  Their baby, right?  What if in her deranged/addled/whatever mind, the only tie between Zach and Kendall is Zaby?  Maybe in her convoluted/wigged-out/whatever head, if Zaby doesn't exist, then she can have Zach?  There really are people who think like this.  And a lot of them live on soaps (and in B-movies, but that's another thread altogether).

Maybe Hannah will somehow cause Kendall to miscarry.  Kendall survives, of course, because we know she's not going anywhere.  But she loses the baby.  And maybe Hannah does try to pin it on Greenlee, but Kendall knows the truth. 

Stay with me, it gets better.  OK, what if...what if Zach is somehow snowed by Hannah, and blames Greenlee?  Or somehow blames Kendall's ASSOCIATION with Greenlee?  What if Kendall blames Zach's ASSOCIATION with Hannah, in other words, if he didn't know her she wouldn't be there and etc.?  Or a combination of any or all of the above?  Any one of these things would be enough to throw a huge monkey wrench of angst into the Zen marriage.

No matter what happens, I don't see Hannah getting what she wants (if that indeed, is Zach).  But what if Zach or Kendall ends up killing her because of her part in the (totally speculative) miscarriage?  What if Zach decides to retreat ever further into his bottle of Scotch?  Angst, angst, and more angst.  Even if Hannah ends up just banished somehow from PV (or back in the nuthouse from which some speculate she may have come), the damage will be done and Zen will have MAJOR obstacles to overcome.  I really don't believe this character is long for the canvas, myself. 

I can pretty realistically see all or most of this happening.  Some of the players involved have expressed doubts about Zaby making it to term, and I have my own doubts about that, too.  I've been wrong before and I will surely be again.  But Zen have just been WAY too happy lately, and knowing how that works, it's kind of unnerving.  I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop, while ducking anvils right and left.  And I can see Zach totally eaten up with guilt, at his inability to protect his wife and child.  And I could see KENDALL having to be the one to pull HIM back from the edge, to overcome her own pain and grief to save her husband.

What a story that would be, and incredibly soapy.  Zen saving each other, and TK and Lish just rockin' the house with it.  Wow. 

I've had too much coffee, and I'm going to bed now.

__________________
Proud Thorsten Kaye fan and member of the OTKWS


Laugh and the world laughs with you; cry and your mascara runs!


Banner by Fil
Cindy

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 3,486
Reply with quote  #7 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abigail
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alina
Zach is oblivious to the fact that he’s the reason Hannah has never found true love with another man. Hannah plans on using Greenlee’s history with Kendall to her advantage.

 SNEAK PEEK: Greenlee saves Annie’s life. 


OK, so a woman who had a very short summer fling 24 years ago with a young man has never been able to find true love because of said young man?  Sorry, Hannah...you didn't find "true love" with Zach all those years ago.  Carrying a torch for this long isn't love...it's obsession.  Kind of reminds me of when Janet wanted to take over Natalie's life because she was so obsessed with Trevor.  Hannah might benefit from the same meds Janet needs to take to stay connected to reality.

 

Abby you are absolutely right.  Carrying a torch for over 20 years for a man you only had a summer fling with, even though that man is Zach, is not love, but obsession. Dangerous obsession.

The key here girls that everyone seems to miss HE HAS BEEN DEAD FOR 20 FUCKING YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Does this story make any fucking sense at all? HELL NO.  Sure you can love someone obsessively (I have my doubts on that one but who am I to question) from your teenage years.  But why wouldn't you move on with your life when the person you are obsessing about is DEAD!!!!?  He isn't going to come back from the grave and hold you in his arms.  He is DEAD!!!  Now did I say it enough, he is DEAD.  Hannah should not have stopped her life IMO, because she was so in love with Zach because Zach was unreachable because say it with me he was Dead LOL.  So why would this part of the story come out?  Unless they are trying to make us forget this very obvious fact.  This should not imo be a glimmer in this story, because it just makes no sense at all.  They are creating imo a story where there really shouldn't be one.  They are creating an emotional triangle when there shouldn't be one.  This story could and should be about revenge only, not lost love for a guy who died 20 years ago.  Hannah imo should not have any feelings for Zach other then hate and contempt for the simple fact that he wasn't dead and that he has a new and wonderful life.  Her having feelings for him should only be the feelings of hate not lost love. wahhhhh I use to love you and no one compared to you so I couldn't move on with my life.  I'm sorry no one at 17 is that great.  Love does not hold that great of impact at such a young age. IMO.  I just get sick of this show choosing the easy way out when they could create a story around anything else but love obsession. 

Sorry for the Rant.  But I'm getting sick of the love and baby s/l's give me something more to watch.  Give me love like you see with Zen, but throw in something else that doesn't include breaking up a marriage.  We have been watching this type of story way too long.

__________________
Cindy
Greengirl

Avatar / Picture

Bronze Member
Registered:
Posts: 33
Reply with quote  #8 

I cant wait for Kendall/Greenlee reunion. I hope this Greenlee works. I was just getting into Ryan/Annie. I am also worried about Hannah. I dont trust her. I love May sweeps so much could happen!!!!!!!!!!!

Greengirl

Avatar / Picture

Bronze Member
Registered:
Posts: 33
Reply with quote  #9 

PS.. I am thinking that Zaby is in trouble. But I choose to be the eternal optimist. What would make more people watch Zaby or no Zaby??? Either way TK and AM are going to act the hell out of it!!!

Diva

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,368
Reply with quote  #10 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cindy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abigail
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alina
Zach is oblivious to the fact that he’s the reason Hannah has never found true love with another man. Hannah plans on using Greenlee’s history with Kendall to her advantage.

 SNEAK PEEK: Greenlee saves Annie’s life. 


OK, so a woman who had a very short summer fling 24 years ago with a young man has never been able to find true love because of said young man?  Sorry, Hannah...you didn't find "true love" with Zach all those years ago.  Carrying a torch for this long isn't love...it's obsession.  Kind of reminds me of when Janet wanted to take over Natalie's life because she was so obsessed with Trevor.  Hannah might benefit from the same meds Janet needs to take to stay connected to reality.

 

Abby you are absolutely right.  Carrying a torch for over 20 years for a man you only had a summer fling with, even though that man is Zach, is not love, but obsession. Dangerous obsession.

The key here girls that everyone seems to miss HE HAS BEEN DEAD FOR 20 FUCKING YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Does this story make any fucking sense at all? HELL NO.  Sure you can love someone obsessively (I have my doubts on that one but who am I to question) from your teenage years.  But why wouldn't you move on with your life when the person you are obsessing about is DEAD!!!!?  He isn't going to come back from the grave and hold you in his arms.  He is DEAD!!!  Now did I say it enough, he is DEAD.  Hannah should not have stopped her life IMO, because she was so in love with Zach because Zach was unreachable because say it with me he was Dead LOL.  So why would this part of the story come out?  Unless they are trying to make us forget this very obvious fact.  This should not imo be a glimmer in this story, because it just makes no sense at all.  They are creating imo a story where there really shouldn't be one.  They are creating an emotional triangle when there shouldn't be one.  This story could and should be about revenge only, not lost love for a guy who died 20 years ago.  Hannah imo should not have any feelings for Zach other then hate and contempt for the simple fact that he wasn't dead and that he has a new and wonderful life.  Her having feelings for him should only be the feelings of hate not lost love. wahhhhh I use to love you and no one compared to you so I couldn't move on with my life.  I'm sorry no one at 17 is that great.  Love does not hold that great of impact at such a young age. IMO.  I just get sick of this show choosing the easy way out when they could create a story around anything else but love obsession. 

Sorry for the Rant.  But I'm getting sick of the love and baby s/l's give me something more to watch.  Give me love like you see with Zen, but throw in something else that doesn't include breaking up a marriage.  We have been watching this type of story way too long.

Cindy all I'm going to say on your post is DITTO! DITTO! DITTO! HFH=R. That is the only thing that makes sense, the rest is plot driven trash.

__________________


idonthave1

Silver Member
Registered:
Posts: 124
Reply with quote  #11 

Cindy, Diva, I'm also going to say DITTO! DITTO! DITTO!

Bonnie

Diva

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,368
Reply with quote  #12 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Froggie
OK, those of you who know me, know that I love Zen and want them together.  With Zaby.  Having said that, this IS a soap. So please indulge my speculation for a few here.

What if...?  OK, what is/was Hannah's only REAL tie to Zach?  Their baby, right?  What if in her deranged/addled/whatever mind, the only tie between Zach and Kendall is Zaby?  Maybe in her convoluted/wigged-out/whatever head, if Zaby doesn't exist, then she can have Zach?  There really are people who think like this.  And a lot of them live on soaps (and in B-movies, but that's another thread altogether).

Maybe Hannah will somehow cause Kendall to miscarry.  Kendall survives, of course, because we know she's not going anywhere.  But she loses the baby.  And maybe Hannah does try to pin it on Greenlee, but Kendall knows the truth. 

Stay with me, it gets better.  OK, what if...what if Zach is somehow snowed by Hannah, and blames Greenlee?  Or somehow blames Kendall's ASSOCIATION with Greenlee?  What if Kendall blames Zach's ASSOCIATION with Hannah, in other words, if he didn't know her she wouldn't be there and etc.?  Or a combination of any or all of the above?  Any one of these things would be enough to throw a huge monkey wrench of angst into the Zen marriage.

No matter what happens, I don't see Hannah getting what she wants (if that indeed, is Zach).  But what if Zach or Kendall ends up killing her because of her part in the (totally speculative) miscarriage?  What if Zach decides to retreat ever further into his bottle of Scotch?  Angst, angst, and more angst.  Even if Hannah ends up just banished somehow from PV (or back in the nuthouse from which some speculate she may have come), the damage will be done and Zen will have MAJOR obstacles to overcome.  I really don't believe this character is long for the canvas, myself. 

I can pretty realistically see all or most of this happening.  Some of the players involved have expressed doubts about Zaby making it to term, and I have my own doubts about that, too.  I've been wrong before and I will surely be again.  But Zen have just been WAY too happy lately, and knowing how that works, it's kind of unnerving.  I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop, while ducking anvils right and left.  And I can see Zach totally eaten up with guilt, at his inability to protect his wife and child.  And I could see KENDALL having to be the one to pull HIM back from the edge, to overcome her own pain and grief to save her husband.

What a story that would be, and incredibly soapy.  Zen saving each other, and TK and Lish just rockin' the house with it.  Wow. 

I've had too much coffee, and I'm going to bed now.

Kay, I think your scenario could make for an angst ridden s/l for Zen, however I would not want Zach to lose two children (assuming that they are going to leave Ethan as his son ) and most certainly not the baby that he conceived out of love with the love of his life, Kendall. I, like many others  would like to have my cake and eat it too. Then my suggestion to your scenario would be that Kendall be pregnant with twins and because of the events you describe above she loses one of these babies just before they are born.  Only one baby can survive and they have to make a decision which one to save.  Now that would really create relationship angst between them as well as the blame placed on who was responsible for the loss of the baby. However Zen would still have one love child survive and that bond would eventually bring them together.  Since this would be around the November sweeps it would be great for the ratings. 

I would of course prefer that they have a near miscarriage, because of Hannah and Greenlee, but both twins survive and they are caught in a scenario where Zach ends up delivering them both. I would so love to see Zach with twins in Medianet photos. That IMO would be a perfect scenario for November sweeps. Twins conceived and born in a loving relationship to a married couple on a soap opera. A real miracle. Think about that writers and producers at AMC, just picture the ratings.

__________________


zachstruck

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,432
Reply with quote  #13 
Ok.....I admit.....I've been drifting away from AMC lately.  I've been more the lurker the last couple weeks and have been way more into TK's poetry. 

BUT WTF does the following have to do with anything!!!!????

"Hannah plans on using Greenlee’s history with Kendall to her advantage."

How off the wall is this!!!  Will Hannah be comparing her own experience to Greenlee's???  Oh this is just too ridiculous.  

I'm going to go and write my analysis on "Nodding Acquaintance" now.  That's much more interesting.

__________________
Zachstruck
Ann

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 3,507
Reply with quote  #14 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alina

Hannah is scarying me. 


I think Hannah may turn out to be the scariest character ever to come to Pine Valley. 

__________________
I am NOT mean..you're just a sissy
Ann
Froggie

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,329
Reply with quote  #15 
Hey Diva sweetie ((((((((((())))))))))

I love your scenario and of course, would prefer it over all.  I don't want Zach to lose any more children either, but we know the deal has always been that "Zach must suffer".  Dare I hope that maybe they're moving BEYOND that?  Not to say that TK doesn't suffer beautifully, he does, but he has so much more range than they're taking advantage of, I'm just saying.  And yes, it would be a miracle; it would be a miracle for TIIC to grow that much of a brain for a change lol!

And Cindy, I love you and I love your rant!  I can just see and hear you delivering it ROFL!  Where you differ from the morons in charge is that you are grounded in REALITY, and they are NOT.  Things that make no sense to us whatsoever, make perfect sense to THEM.  I have suffered some major headaches just trying to follow their logic, such as it is.

I'm still just hanging around for the first thing that drew me to this board (besides the MAHN), and that's the wonderful exchange of ideas.  I treasure you guys.

Love yas
Kay

__________________
Proud Thorsten Kaye fan and member of the OTKWS


Laugh and the world laughs with you; cry and your mascara runs!


Banner by Fil
toasty2

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,210
Reply with quote  #16 
Cindy I so agree with you.  Also, as I have stated at least a dozen times, why didn't she come when ACS died and it was announced that ACJ was alive and her son took over Cambias if she was so in love.  POTHOLES nothing but potholes is what we get.  Another ridiculous story that doesn't make sense just like Dixie's.  I still believe the faux affair would have been an excellent story if they didn't screw up the way Dixie returned and they're doing the same thing now.  It's all plot drive instead of character driven and IT DOESN'T WORK AMC.  Why can't they get this and why do we need ANOTHER child used (you know Zaby isn't going to make it I can just feel it).   We have had more children storylines in the past couple of years on this show than in the last 10 years.  Would some originality be asking too much.

I feel that Hannah taking the keys is because she wants to plant that bag where the gun was in the condo for whatever stupid reason (Zach's fingerprints are on them) or bug the condo.  This woman is pretty skilled for a business woman.  How many woman do you know who can shoot a rifle and takes it apart.

I'm hoping Zach asking Josh to report back to him means he's on to her but at this point who the hell knows and what Greenlee could possibly tell her is anyones guess.

I just have a bad feeling that it's going to now be the Greenlee/Ryass hour and we' ll continue to get only 2.4 secons of Zen and NO ZEX.

Sorry I'm rambling but I'm totally disgusted.
Ann

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 3,507
Reply with quote  #17 

Quote:
Originally Posted by toasty2

  How many woman do you know who can shoot a rifle and takes it apart.


Uh....the only ones I know on this board are Kay and I....and your point would be?  LMAO

__________________
I am NOT mean..you're just a sissy
Ann
Puppetwrangler

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,267
Reply with quote  #18 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ann

Quote:
Originally Posted by toasty2

  How many woman do you know who can shoot a rifle and takes it apart.


Uh....the only ones I know on this board are Kay and I....and your point would be?  LMAO

I can, too. And I think I know someone else.

flamom05

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 2,518
Reply with quote  #19 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ann

Quote:
Originally Posted by toasty2

  How many woman do you know who can shoot a rifle and takes it apart.


Uh....the only ones I know on this board are Kay and I....and your point would be?  LMAO

LMFAO  When I read that post, I immediately thought Kay, because of an earlier post by her, but you, Ann, I'm SHOCKED. hahahahaha


__________________

Thanks Fil!
Cindy

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 3,486
Reply with quote  #20 
Quote:
Originally Posted by flamom05
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ann

Quote:
Originally Posted by toasty2

  How many woman do you know who can shoot a rifle and takes it apart.


Uh....the only ones I know on this board are Kay and I....and your point would be?  LMAO

LMFAO  When I read that post, I immediately thought Kay, because of an earlier post by her, but you, Ann, I'm SHOCKED. hahahahaha

AW Sandi you shouldn't be LOL.  Ann is a mean bitch of course she would know how to use and load a rifle. 

I love you girl

__________________
Cindy
Ann

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 3,507
Reply with quote  #21 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cindy
Quote:
Originally Posted by flamom05
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ann

Quote:
Originally Posted by toasty2

  How many woman do you know who can shoot a rifle and takes it apart.


Uh....the only ones I know on this board are Kay and I....and your point would be?  LMAO

LMFAO  When I read that post, I immediately thought Kay, because of an earlier post by her, but you, Ann, I'm SHOCKED. hahahahaha

AW Sandi you shouldn't be LOL.  Ann is a mean bitch of course she would know how to use and load a rifle. 

I love you girl

And you should all keep that in mind....just in case you ever want to piss me off!...ROFLMFAO


__________________
I am NOT mean..you're just a sissy
Ann
toasty2

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,210
Reply with quote  #22 

Okay Ann I take that back and I will keep it in mind.  I now know one person who can take apart a rifle.

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.