Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 
Tad suspects Adam when Jenny disappears from the hospital. Adam manipulates Janet into caring for Jenny by dangling the prospect of a future together before her. Adam plans to sell Jenny on the black market. Krystal holds a gun on Adam and makes it clear she means business, as she demands he tell her where Jenny is. Adam and Krystal pour their hearts out about how much they loved each other, but Adam’s hatred of his wife wins. Krystal forces Adam into the tunnels, and Colby discovers them. Hannah tries to provoke Zach into taking revenge for Alexander getting off so easily, but Zach explains he’s over allowing his father to control his life. Zoe handles the “New Beginnings” interview well until she’s faced with a hateful bigot in the audience. Erica puts the bigot in his place, as she publicly defends and champions Zoe. Bianca and Zoe say goodbye to Erica as they leave Pine Valley. Jamie holds J.R. accountable for the strike at the hospital.
SNEAK PEEK: Adam has a heart attack.

http://www.voy.com/173777/5257.html

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

Cindy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 
Thanks Alina.  I love the fact that Zach has moved on with the Cambias curse. It's because of his new outlook on life which includes his new family, Kendall, Myrtle, Spike and Babyx. 

It's funny that Jamie blames JR for the nurses strike because Junior has so much power  :::: dripping sarcasm::::.  I find it hilarious that they are having JR being like that.  JR seems too young to hold such power, he still looks like he is in high school.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 

I wonder if the threat Zach receives against Kendall, presumably from his father, wasn't sent by Hannah instead.  Her way to push Zach into killing his father and a way to get payback on Alexander and Zach in one fell swoop.

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

toasty2

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 

Excellent point Alina

Diva

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 

I think that Wednesday's scene of Zach speaking to his father in jail showed a Zach coming to terms with the realization that his father had no longer any control over him.  The punishment ACS will be receiving under psychiatric detention will be a living hell and Zach pointed that out to him with a smile.

Later with Kendall at Fusion, Kendall detected a different Zach. He was smiling and talking about his family, which also included Myrtle.  That was a nice touch. 

It would be a crying shame if Hannah tries to undo this peace that has come over Zach. 

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.