Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
Cheri

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 
Joe reveals Spike is deaf, but the condition might be temporary. Annie surprises Ryan and Joe with her medical knowledge regarding the different forms of deafness. Ava does her best to try to salvage the situation when her drug sting with Lenny goes awry, but J.R. and Amanda’s arrival blows the operation sky-high. When J.R. can’t keep his mouth shut, Lenny realizes what’s going on and grabs Ava, as he pushes a gun into her side. Lenny threatens to kill Ava unless everyone backs off. J.R. realizes the mistake he’s made when Jack tears into him for ruining Ava’s attempted sting. In an effort to right the mess he made of things, J.R. sneaks off to the beach shack -- but he only makes the situation worse when he ends up becoming a hostage. J.R. and Ava stage a fight to get the jump on Lenny. Ava and J.R. leave the shack unharmed, with Lenny at gunpoint. Jack refuses to give in to Erica’s ultimatum: Either he forces Greenlee to leave Pine Valley, or they’re through. Adam, posing as Stuart, hears Krystal admit that he still gets to her.

SNEAK PEEK: Kendall ignores Ian.

Kathy Brand for Headwriter of AMC NOW, before it's too late!

© 2009 -- DO NOT COPY THIS POST ONTO ANOTHER MESSAGE BOARD
BeccaBelle

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #2 

"SNEAK PEEK: Kendall ignores Ian."
This makes no sense per Kendall's quasi-breakdown yesterday:

{Kendall: No, but he needs his mother. I should be there. But I'm -- I'm Ian -- I'm Ian's mother, too. I should be with him.
Zach: You're giving everything you can to your sons.
Kendall: No, I need -- I need to give more. It's not enough. It's not enough. I need to be two people.
[Kendall sighs]
Kendall: I need to be two people, ok? But I can't be. Spike needs me, and Ian needs me. And I'm not enough. I can't help them, Zach. I can't help my babies. I don't know what to do.}

All this to prop Rypee is VERY frustrating.....and so wrong to the top 2 characters/actors on the show! (jmo, but it's growing VERY old!!)

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeccaBelle

"SNEAK PEEK: Kendall ignores Ian."
This makes no sense per Kendall's quasi-breakdown yesterday:

{Kendall: No, but he needs his mother. I should be there. But I'm -- I'm Ian -- I'm Ian's mother, too. I should be with him.
Zach: You're giving everything you can to your sons.
Kendall: No, I need -- I need to give more. It's not enough. It's not enough. I need to be two people.
[Kendall sighs]
Kendall: I need to be two people, ok? But I can't be. Spike needs me, and Ian needs me. And I'm not enough. I can't help them, Zach. I can't help my babies. I don't know what to do.}

All this to prop Rypee is VERY frustrating.....and so wrong to the top 2 characters/actors on the show! (jmo, but it's growing VERY old!!)

I totally agree BeccaBelle that the spoiler about Kendall ignoring Ian, doesn't make sense after the conversation Kendall had with Zach in the park today. Everything was about her fears for both her sons equally. Her concerns for Ian were just as strong, if not stronger, than for Spike. Zach called her an "incredible mother" to both her boys.

Ann

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Since so many of the spoilers have been more misleading than usual, and in some cases down right wrong, I am going to adopt a wait and see attitude.
One of the most glaring examples was the spoiler that said Ryan was going to punch (or hit, I don't remember which) Zach.  When the scene aired, he grabbed Zach by the throat instead.
There were also the two separate spoilers that mentioned Zach and Myrtle together, and we know they never materialized.

I wonder if they aren't leaking the spoilers too far in advance, especially with the new writers on board.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 

I think...for what its worth...its obvious that Kendall has obviously been teetering on the edge for a few days now with all that's been going on, and understandably.  Now once she gets the news that Spike is deaf, I think that will totally send her over the edge and that will be what sets off this PPD story that I think they are going to tell, the signs are all there, in her behavior for the past few days.  I'm sure that she won't even realize she's not spending as much time with Ian as with Spike, or any time at all with him, since we don't really know how it will play out in the end.  "Kendall ignores Ian" could mean that she ignores how fragile he is, as opposed to Spike, rather than she ignores his existence.  I'm going to take a "wait and see" attitude on this before I totally blow a gasket.  ::Makes note to stock up on likka for next week:: just in case.

Thanks Fil!
zendall44

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 
Since Kendall's convo with Zach today takes place before learning about Spike's deafness, I think her focus will change with this new crisis and Spike will become her priority.  JMO

ETA:  Looks like we were typing our similar thoughts at the same time Sandi.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 
I am with Sandi and Micki re: Kendall's emotions.  But who knows what we will actually get to see?
I want to stock up on the likka too, for a different reason though.  You think we had too much of JAVA this past week?  Here comes a whole week of JRava the hero   What a shame Lenny does not shoot his guts all over that freaking beach !

flamom05

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 

Quote:
Originally Posted by zendall44
Since Kendall's convo with Zach today takes place before learning about Spike's deafness, I think her focus will change with this new crisis and Spike will become her priority.  JMO

ETA:  Looks like we were typing our similar thoughts at the same time Sandi.

I agree with you. Today was very telling in that she felt torn between her two babies and loves them both, and wanted to be "two people" to be there for both of them, etc.  That is why I'm inclined to believe that her "ignoring Ian" however that turns out to play out onscreen (did I mention I HATE spoilers?) will be a result of the revelation that Spike is deaf and is the catapult to her PPD. I'm optimistic that all will turn out well, due to spoilers saying that St. Bianca's phone call coming up will give her a clue.  I think it will be a good story for Lish and for TK, especially being told by the new writers, who thus far, have not disappointed.  I shudder to think how this whole storyline would have turned out under McTavish's poison pen. 

Thanks Fil!
flamom05

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 

Quote:
Originally Posted by searose
I am with Sandi and Micki re: Kendall's emotions.  But who knows what we will actually get to see?
I want to stock up on the likka too, for a different reason though.  You think we had too much of JAVA this past week?  Here comes a whole week of JRava the hero   What a shame Lenny does not shoot his guts all over that freaking beach !

Word of advice:  Stock up on batteries for the remote.  It works wonders.  And its cheaper than likka. LOL

Thanks Fil!
Cindy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #10 
Quote:
Originally Posted by flamom05

Word of advice:  Stock up on batteries for the remote.  It works wonders.  And its cheaper than likka. LOL

Not for Me Sandi...LOL I'm a very cheap date.

I'm thinking this spoiler is like every short spoiler we get doesn't even exist really.  I Just don't know but it is obvious she is having an emotional break down.  I think even Josh is starting to see it, that's why he sent them outside for air. 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #11 
Kendall ignored Ian!!!?????

Huh!!!

Oh forget it.  I'm not even going to try and analyze.     I'll just FF to Zach scenes. 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #12 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cindy
Quote:

I'm thinking this spoiler is like every short spoiler we get doesn't even exist really.  I Just don't know but it is obvious she is having an emotional break down.  I think even Josh is starting to see it, that's why he sent them outside for air. 

Cindy I was referring to the JR/Ava heroism spoilers that the other poster was referring to.

Thanks Fil!
Cindy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #13 
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Cindy I was referring to the JR/Ava heroism spoilers that the other poster was referring to.

I know Sandi I was talking about batteries vs Likka.  Since I'm a cheap date the likka is cheaper!  LOL

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #14 
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I know Sandi I was talking about batteries vs Likka.  Since I'm a cheap date the likka is cheaper!  LOL

And the likka makes me feel a whole lot better

flamom05

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #15 
Quote:
Originally Posted by searose
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

And the likka makes me feel a whole lot better

You and me both.  Some days you just can't watch without the likka and a fresh pack of batteries. LOL  

Thanks Fil!
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.