Message Board

Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
Wildypoetic

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #1 
I'm new here and to AMC so for me it's starting from scratch. I missed out on the Zendall romance but found a way to create a new one. This is from one of my stories but it would work so well for what's happening to them now.(coma) I tried killing off my characters wife but it felt to wrong. I'll be substituting Zach and Kendall for my characters but it should be a close fit. Hope you enjoy and thanks for reading!

Love will find a way

Kendall felt warm and peaceful and something smelled so wonderful she had to find out what it was. She opened her eyes and her breath caught in her throat. The man from her nightmare was sitting next to her in the chair, asleep. The face seemed almost peaceful in slumber but it had taunted her in her dreams. The dark wavy hair looked long and unruly. A beard covered the cheek bones and dimple she was all too familiar with. The long lean body in the chair shifted and her heart pounded in her chest. Something on a primal level told her she needed to be afraid of this man. Dark fierce eyes had burned her with their gaze before. She looked around the room searching for a way to escape and when she looked back those eyes were open and staring directly at her.
He sprang to his feet quickly. Kendall opened her mouth to scream but all that came out was a high pitched squeak.
"Oh my God, Kendall." He reached out a hand to touch her but she struggled to get away from him. Tears slid down her cheeks as she tried to move uncooperative legs. She tried to tell him to go away but what came out made no sense.

"Honey, what's wrong. It's me Zach." He tried to hold her, to comfort her but she struggled harder. "Calm down," he pleaded as he hit the call button.

Kendall's Doctor rushed into the room. "What's happening?"

"She's awake but she's hysterical. She seems afraid of me."

"Step back Mr. Slater and hit the call button. We'll give her something to calm her down."

Zach hit the call button again and stepped into the corner out of Kendall's sight. A nurse quickly entered the room.

"You stay with her until I get back," the Doctor said. "Mr. Slater." The Doctor motioned to the door and Zach followed him into the lounge.

"What's going on? What's wrong with her?" Zach said pacing nervously back and forth. 

"I told you she could have some problems Mr. Slater. Her reaction was very unexpected have you ever been violent with her?"

Zach turned on the Doctor where do you get off asking me something like that. I never hurt a woman. I couldn't." Zach shook his head in disbelief. How could he hurt the woman who was more precious to him than his own life. If he could have traded place he would have done so without hesitation.

The Doctor didn't know why but he believed him. His reaction was to intense, sincere. He didn't seem like he was a man capable of hurting someone defenseless.

"YOU said possible memory loss you didn't say she'd be terrified of me."

"Mr. Slater the best thing for you to do right now is go home to your boys. She may have had a small stroke I'll know more after I run some tests. I don't know what to say except stay away from her for now."

"She's my wife, the mother of my child how can I stay away. She wasn't making any sense and couldn't move her legs. What about our boys?" Zach rambled nervously. The moment he had prayed for was here but his Kendall, his love didn't know who he was.

"I'll know more after the tests. For now it's best if you all stay away. We'll bring you in gradually and see how it goes. You may have to prepare yourself she may never be the woman you knew."

Zach turned to the Doctor and glared at him. "I love her and that is not an option."

The Doctor let out a sigh of relief and tried to steady his nerves. Every time he dealt with the man he wasn't certain he'd make it out alive. Slater reminded him of a wolf caring for its wounded mate and God help him if he made a mistake. He couldn't imagine what a woman like Kendall could see in a man like him. He never understood a woman's bad boy, Batman obsession. Taming the wolf that could kill you but didn't.

Zach took out his phone and called Erica.

"Zach, what is it is Kendall alright?"

"I don't know. She's awake but there are some problems. She may have had a stroke from the injury. She doesn't seem to know me. My Kendall doesn't know me." He didn't know how to tell Erica Kendall was in fact was terrified of him.

"Zach, what are you going to do?"

"I'm going to be here for her. I didn't give up on her when they told me there was no hope and I'm sure not going to give up on her now." Zach closed the phone and walked down the lonely, empty hall. "Love will find a way," he muttered.  

Usagiharuka

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #2 

update!!!!!! great start since your new i guess you dont know about lianca right ? so i guess a little lianca love won't happen but please keep going with this story

Wildypoetic

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #3 
You mean Bianca LOL Yes, I've been watching a few months.  
I thought it was funny that it paralled my story Angel of Death. My character Nick is dealing with his wife's coma so I threw it in. She had pursued him but now he'll have to woo her to keep his family together. I never did their courtship in my first story.
With the story line I did they could have explained the donation with a flash back because of her memory loss Kendall could have known and agreed to it but the writer blew that angle. So Zach was drunk? I missed that day but that just shows how out of character this story line is.
Usagiharuka

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #4 

no lianca is bianca and her ex lena thats what they were called.

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.