Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #1 
Site Meter

The Brown Penny scene has long been on our OLTL Videos page -- in five parts. Since OLTL was so kind as to rebroadcast it today, it seems like a good time to now offer this classic Patrick and Marty scene as a re-recorded, higher quality, single file (88.26MB).

Just right click on Patrick to DL.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 

This turned out beautifully.......so clear and bright and in such sharp focus!!  I LOVE it!   And thanks also for the still. I had been freezing on that very shot every time I watched my recording of today's show, and wishing I could print it.  Now I have it to put on my wall, thanks to you. Actually this episode has a lot of great close-ups of Patrick (hint, hint) if you care to post to any more. I'm greedy.

Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy

The Brown Penny scene has long been on our OLTL Videos page -- in five parts. Since OLTL was so kind as to rebroadcast it today, it seems like a good time to now offer this classic Patrick and Marty scene as a re-recorded, higher quality, single file (88.26MB).

Just right click on Patrick to DL.

Awwww, i may never leave here,just gonna sit&stare,lol.Thanks so much Kathy sweetie.I can never get enough of P&M. I SO want TK back on OLTL!!

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #4 
Thank you so much for making this clip for us!  What a treat, and what a glorious trip down memory lane.  This was the magic that started it all, and it never loses its power and beauty even after all these years.  I think this is one of those timeless scenes that never goes out of date.  Bravo, Thorsten and Susan.

Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Thanks, Kathy!!!

Can't watch these scenes enough!  Magic!

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

jam

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 
SIGH . . . thanks Kathy!!

June

ShadyLady

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 

Oh wow, wow, wow and more wow!   Kathy you're the best.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 
Don't you wish that come Monday, they'd give the next P&M episode instead of returning to regular programming?  Grrrr!

Good news is you can watch it here, thanks to Kathy, Christy & Gina and having just seen it again for myself, after many years...I suggest you all do the same IMMEDIATELY (bg).  You can find it in the OLTL videos section..."Two Separate Worlds".

Sigh...breathtaking!

Beverly

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 
Kathy, thank you.   Yes, Alina, I think I will take you up on your suggestions to watch the next clip.

To those of you who watched from day one, now I understand the true magic that both Thorsten & Susan portrayed in Patrick & Marty.

Thanks again.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #10 
Thank you ladies for giving us a place to watch these amazing scenes.

I will be hearing Brown Penny in my head all weekend (just like I did the first time).   I remember TK getting me hooked on poetry back then and these scenes have not lost there magic.

Yes Alina I wish they would continue on Monday.   Guess I'm just going to come here and ENJOY.

Now THAT'S how you do a soap love scene.
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #11 
Here are some snappies. (Click to enlarge.)

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #12 
     OMG!!!!  You're trying to kill me!!!!!!
     Ask and ye shall receive....THANK YOU for that generous display of snappies. I can see how I'll be spending the next few hours!  I need a bigger bedroom with more wall space. (Actually that's been a problem for a few years now.) But I'll definitely add these to my file boxes.  THANK YOU ,THANK YOU.
SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #13 
Holy Moly!!  SMOKIN'!!!!!!!

Well, IDK about anyone else, but I got my Valentine!!  Wow- thanks Kathy- these are jaw- dropping- take your breath away! 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #14 
Well. good GOD!   Sweet baby, Jesus!   LOL.  How beautiful are they?  Rhetorical!

I may never leave this page again, bwah!

Thanks Kathy!

AnneM

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #15 
                                             Have MERCY!!!!!!!!!!!!   

Thanks, Kathy!

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #16 

Kathy - Thank you so much for the great snappies - You are so good to us - Peggy

toasty2

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #17 
Kathy Kathy Kathy   WOW 

Thank you

Happy Valentines Day indeed
Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #18 
That's it,i am staying here all night too!lol.Can't
thank you enough Kathy.Big HUGS.

PLEASE RC,bring Patrick back played by the beyond AWESOME actor TK.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #19 
Thank you! For some reason my antenna has given up on ABC for the last few days, no matter how many times I try to readjust, so I didn't get to record it for myself. I appreciate the opportunity to get the upgraded version.
Lorene
DonnaK

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #20 
Thank you, Kathy for giving us this wonderful gift for Valentine's Day!  I have some awfully grainy video tapes of these scenes that were sent to me by someone who was smart enough to have been watch OLTL from day one of Patrick and Margaret.  I was COMPLETELY mezmorized watching it "live" on Friday afternoon.  I felt like I was watching it for the first time and cried like a baby when I heard the Song Without End and Patrick's wonderful poetry.  Thorsten and Susan were absolutely perfect and I felt 16 years younger!  Seeing these scenes again has inspired me to get out of this rut I've been in for what seems like forever.  It makes me feel like a warm spring breeze is blowing all these winter doldrums away.  again, Kathy!
Thank-you, thank-you, Thorsten and Susan, for making me feel young again and inspiring me to get moving - ONE CANNOT BEGIN IT TOO SOON!
Donna 

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #21 

Know what you mean Donna - I think we all felt like Spring was here even though we have to wait a little - It was sure wonderful to see TK and Susan working together - If all the repeats are like this I say "Bring Them On" - Peggy

san1gray

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #22 
I finally got to watch Patrick and Marti's love scene, amazing, i did not see it the first time as i was not here. I am glad i got to see it this time round.  He was gorgeous with that long hair.  Glad i got to see it

thanks again

mandy

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #23 
Quote:
Originally Posted By Pah: OMG!!!!  You're trying to kill me!!!!!!  Ask and ye shall receive....THANK YOU for that generous display of snappies. I can see how I'll be spending the next few hours!  I need a bigger bedroom with more wall space. (Actually that's been a problem for a few years now.) But I'll definitely add these to my file boxes.  THANK YOU ,THANK YOU.

Exactly OMG!!!! My heart nearly burst threw my chest with it pounding so hard!! What a Fab collection of snappies And what a joy to look upon on Valentines Day!? Mmmmmm  - actually ANY DAY!!!!!!
THANK YOU Kathy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #24 
Happy Valentine's Day to US!!

Thanks so much Kathy . . . such a wonderful treat.

But I gotta tell you . . . all of this is making me miss Zach even more than I already do!!

June

kchistory

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #25 

Thanks so much for the clip and pics! Great way to come back to reality after my vacation!

Thanks Fil!
Roseann

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #26 
Patrick was my first "encounter" with TK...His eyes and smile had me instantly.  Thanks, Kathy, for posting the snappies...
Froggie

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #27 

Laugh and the world laughs with you; cry and your mascara runs!

Banner by Fil
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.