Message Board

Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #1 

All the Zach/Zendall scenes currently available from us are listed here.

This list will be kept current so that you always know what's available.

If it's not on this list, then it's not available.

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #2 
The new graphic ...so cool! I love it!!!

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #3 

Kathy or Christy

Are you going to have on this website Thorsten interview on soapnet that will be on Saturday?  I hope so i can watch him over and over as well as the video clips.

Zendall for Life!

Lillian

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #4 
Quote:
Originally Posted by lillian

Kathy or Christy

Are you going to have on this website Thorsten interview on soapnet that will be on Saturday? I hope so i can watch him over and over as well as the video clips.

Zendall for Life!

Lillian

(Is the Pope Catholic?)

Ande

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 

Had not heard there was an INTERVIEW on Sat. Please tell me what time its on?  I know the clips will be on -

Ande
chuggard

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy
Quote:

Kathy or Christy

Are you going to have on this website Thorsten interview on soapnet that will be on Saturday? I hope so i can watch him over and over as well as the video clips.

Zendall for Life!

Lillian

(Is the Pope Catholic?)

Christy, you absolutely crack me up.  I am sitting in front of my computer laughing my ass off.  You're one-liners are priceless. Yes, I'm Catholic too!!!

I sure hope I get to meet you someday at a TK pa!!

Carolyn :0)

Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy
Quote:

Kathy or Christy

Zendall for Life!

Lillian

(Is the Pope Catholic?)

LOL Christy,yes,and he's German too.

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #8 

What channel and what time is the interview on?

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #9 
Quote:
Originally Posted by javolymp

What channel and what time is the interview on?

There never was an interview that weekend - apparently that was an erroneous report started elsewhere.

AndieC

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #10 

Kathy & Christy ~ thank you AGAIN, thank you SO MUCH for making these available.   Somehow I misplaced my CD wallet with my Zach and Zen scenes and have been scrambling to replace them.  This site is wonderful and I appreciate you for feeding my addiction.  Now that I have many of the scenes back I can have my little Zach and Zen marathons again and I will not be forced to buy a ton of superglue to reassemble my head.

Ianandevefan

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #11 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy

All the Zach/Zendall scenes currently available from us are listed here.

This list will be kept current so that you always know what's available.

If it's not on this list, then it's not available.

Thank you so much Kathy.

Caroline
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #12 
Quote:
Originally Posted by nurlenz

why has there been a change of Zack and Kendall scenes where the scenes of August are repeated in different months and those actual scenes for that month are now deleted. Please fix this and bring back those scenes for those months that go with those months. They are classic and we love to watch them. Please. 

We are HUMAN.  We made a MISTAKE.  No need to rip our heads off!

Oh, and - YOU'RE WELCOME.

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #13 
Quote:

Sorry for seeming as though I was ripping your head off. I wasn't. You guys are great in correcting and posting any scene we ask for.  Again I apologize for making you feel ripped.  Thanks

Thank you.

AlwaysOnlyThem

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #14 

I was just wondering about the clips in which the dates are posted in the dark green color (mostly in the 2004/2005 section of AMC). Since you can't click on them does that mean that they're not avalable and/or never will be available? Thanks.

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #15 
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysOnlyThem

I was just wondering about the clips in which the dates are posted in the dark green color (mostly in the 2004/2005 section of AMC). Since you can't click on them does that mean that they're not avalable and/or never will be available? Thanks.

Those are days Zach scenes aired but that we haven't made clips for yet. We hope to eventually clip all those scenes but can't predict when.

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #16 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy

Those are days Zach scenes aired but that we haven't made clips for yet. We hope to eventually clip all those scenes but can't predict when.

Thanks for clarifying!

nurlenz

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #17 

Kathy,  with so many clips to view,  I remember one that showed Kendall lying on the sofa and Zach picks her up and drives her to the airport for a trip just the two of them.  I can't remember what date.  If you can possibly help me I would be grateful.  It's one that is in our scenes you've posted for us.  Thanks.

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #18 
Quote:

Kathy,  with so many clips to view,  I remember one that showed Kendall lying on the sofa and Zach picks her up and drives her to the airport for a trip just the two of them.  I can't remember what date.  If you can possibly help me I would be grateful.  It's one that is in our scenes you've posted for us.  Thanks.

I don't even remember that scene much less the the date. Maybe somebody else can help?

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #19 

No memory of that at all.  Are you sure it happened?

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #20 

I'm a pretty avid Zen fan and I don't remember that happening.  It sounds like something Zach would do, though!

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #21 
nurlenz, Sounds like the scenes you remember may be out of order?  Kendall did sit on the couch with her feet on coffee table a couple of times, but the only time she sort of laid down on the sofa was in the aftermath of Thanksgiving disaster.  Zach "carrying her" was the preceding scene, when he picks her up from the floor outside her door and carries her to the couch. 

The only time that only the two of them have taken a trip, that I can recall, was to Divorce Island (12-9-05 when they talk about it and 12-12-05 when they fly out), which was a few days after the scene I described above (12-1-05).  They never showed Zach driving Kendall to the airport, though.

This is the couple that never even had a honeymoon!  They did make two trips to Vegas, but first time was with an army of body guards during SS s/l and second time was with Ryawnnie. 

peggy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #22 

Didn't he drive Kendall to the airport for that booksigning?  I am not sure and maybe he only said he was doing that but I don't remember his picking her up that time - Peggy

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #23 

Zach did not go to LA for the book signing trip with Kendall, Aidiot did (and RYASS followed ) .  Before she left, they were sitting on the couch, and then there was Zex on the floor, but no lying down on the couch or picking her up that I can remember.  And when Kendall went (came ) to Chicago for book signing, Zach paid her a surprise visit, they did not travel together, except to return home.

leanie1965

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #24 

I think you are referring to tkpoetry's Zendall Honeymoon-Kokomo. You can find it on youtube.com it's a really great video. Hope it's the right one.

LilBit318

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #25 
I happened to find a fight scene on youtube between Zach and Ryan and since I recently watched the clip of it here, I noticed the clip here is missing the rest of the fight that was continued outside where Ryan was beating Zach with a trash can. It's the clip from 02/10/05 ... That was a great fight scene! Probably the best one I've ever seen on daytime drama. [smile]
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.