Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
SaraAmerica

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #1 

Hello, I have watched AMC for many years which is how I came to know and love the character of Zack Slater which is how I stumbled across this web page...searching for confirmation that Zack could not possibly be dead!  I'm distressed to see that it must be so.  I'm holding out hope that perhaps that might change.  I am excited however, to find this web page so that I might keep up with TK's career.  Best of love to you TK! 

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 

to TK's bd, SA!  Zach may be gone from AMC for now (well in soaps, no one has to be dead forever- right) but you'll love this bd & find a wealth of all things TK & it'll be a big adventure discovering it all!  The mods are great & we've all become close friends thru the yrs, because of TK.  Be sure to check out all his clips & the photos! 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Welcome!!

You've certainly picked the right time to find this place.  I don't know what I would do w/o this place right now.

June

mandy

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #4 

SA! 
I'm so happy to see another TK Fan join this board. 
I'm sure you will love it here. The Mods are great and there is loads to see/watch & read. I look forward to reading your posts.  

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaraAmerica

Hello, I have watched AMC for many years which is how I came to know and love the character of Zack Slater which is how I stumbled across this web page...searching for confirmation that Zack could not possibly be dead!  I'm distressed to see that it must be so.  I'm holding out hope that perhaps that might change.  I am excited however, to find this web page so that I might keep up with TK's career.  Best of love to you TK! 

Hi SaraAmerica  and Welcome.Always nice to meet another TK Fan. Don't worry even if we saw Zach die on screen,(which we didn't) he can always come back if he wants to.No one ever stays dead on the soaps.lol.

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #6 
I like others discovered this site because Zach supposedly died.  I am happy to see others feel the same.  I would miss Thorsten Kaye if I thought I would never see him again...but if he comes back to AMC Great for me...and us...but his talent and charisma is too great to hide. I believe he has great things  ahead of him.  I look forward to seeing a lot more of him...(shame I'm too old not to see a LOT more of him hehehe).  Good Luck to you in all your endevours Thorsten

paintonmyclothez

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #7 
I like others discovered this site because Zach supposedly died.  I am happy to see others feel the same.  I would miss Thorsten Kaye if I thought I would never see him again...but if he comes back to AMC Great for me...and us...but his talent and charisma is too great to hide. I believe he has great things  ahead of him.  I look forward to seeing a lot more of him...(shame I'm too old not to see a LOT more of him hehehe).  Good Luck to you in all your endevours Thorsten

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.