Author   Comment  
Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 
Live chat with Thorsten Kaye & Linsey Godfrey

June 9. 1.30 PM

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 
Hihi, I just had to share this, It's so cute!

Linsey thinks our TK is handsome [wink]
But hey we already knew that he is.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 

If I'm not mistaken I heard somewhere that TK does not like to tweet so it just shows

how much he appreciates his fans that he is doing just that, he definitely is "every

woman's unattainable dream!"

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Yeah Bluegaze, I've heard he doesn't like the internet, cause of many stupid things written there.

I agree, and he logs in here time to time so I think he absolutely appreciates this site also.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 

I totally agree with TK! He knows he has what it takes, great looks and talent and all

of THAT complimented with the very attractive attribute of modesty! Like Ridge told

Caroline " I'm irresistible"  you sure are TK!!!!!

[winner]

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 
Yeah, he got what it takes for sure!!!!!

I don't think he thinks much about his looks and don't worry about it either, which is great. Don't worry about that stuff, when you can spend your time on more important things. He is so handsome anyway [wink]

Hahahaha... I really loved that TK line. It looked spontaneous [wink] And when she pat his chin....so sweet...and oh when she looked if he was ok...[smile]

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #7 
Live Tweet: How do we tweet to Thorsten since he doesn't have a twitter account? and to tweet to Linsey, is it @boldinsider@LinseyGodfrey....?

Thanks! #CaRidge Forever

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 
Irado65 - That's a really good question.

I think it is:

@LinseyGodfrey (Linsey)

@BandB_CBS (Thorsten)

btw, love your CaRidge picture [smile]

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #9 
Thank you!

Callie

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #10 
Malin is right. If an actor live tweets and doesn't have his own twitter account, he uses the show's official one. [smile]
Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #11 
Yeah, too bad I suck at Twitter hehe [wink]

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #12 
I'm kind of a newbie at twitter! so is this how the string would go:
@BandB_CBS#thorstenKaye or just the @BandB_CBS (and the the question)?  Thanks for the compliment on my avatar [smile]

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #13 
You're welcome [smile]

I'm also a newbie at Twitter. High five lol

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #14 

[welcome] lrado65, your avatar is awesome! I've never tweeted but because TK is,

maybe I will tomorrow ,maybe...  I can't wait to see his tweets!

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #15 
I've never tweeted either :/ So this will be fun right? LOOOOOOOL

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #16 
Yes but you know, I want to ask him a quesiton about CaRidge, like will Caroline be walking down the aisle to Ridge someday? but do they like question's like that. Or I thought I'd tell him how i've been a fan all these years and that CaRidge is "fantastico".  Any Thoughts?

Plus if I tweet and and he doesn't answer I'll feel bad [frown] but I know he'll be bombarded by them [smile]

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #17 
Irado65 - I also wanna ask him and her a CaRidge question about marriage [smile] high five lol

Yes I think they like all questions that are nice and not rude.

Don't feel bad. They will be bombarded with questions, like you said.

Hoppfully many people will ask that question so they have to answer it anyway LOOOOOOOL

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #18 
Irado65, are you the famous Lisa Rado who makes absolutely incredible breathtaking "B E A U T I F U L" CaRidge videos on youtube????????????? [biggrin]

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #19 
lol! yes! [smile] I've made 59 so far, what can I say? I am in love with CaRidge.  I don't think they are that great sometimes but thanks so much!

lrado65

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #20 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malin88
Irado65 - I also wanna ask him and her a CaRidge question about marriage [smile] high five lol Yes I think they like all questions that are nice and not rude. Don't feel bad. They will be bombarded with questions, like you said. Hoppfully many people will ask that question so they have to answer it anyway LOOOOOOOL

lol! I am going to say something different so yeh ask marriage question I'd love to see what he says!! I bet that's something big on everyone's mind!

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #21 
Wooooow, that's absolutely impressive. You're so talented. I love everything about those CaRidge videos really. The music, the scenes and the feeling etc. It's absolutely perfect and beautifully done. Best I've ever seen actually [smile]

Yeah I did ask that but no reply. But that's fine. I saw many CaRidge fans. They are the reason I watch B&B.
I saw you got reply of Thorsten? [biggrin]

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #22 
I asked sev times but no response from either. 

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #23 
Sharon or anyone... for those of us who missed it or did not know how to log into it...
is there a place to go to see the questions and answers that were asked/answered during the live chat today??
Thanks!!

OK, I just answered my own question... if you are on twitter, go to Bold and Beautiful (home page) and you can find the entire script... The answer is there and you have to hit the blue "read conversation" button to see the question...  pretty entertaining... Not surprised that they didn't get any questions about the story line - and was surprised when Thorsten said he would like to work more with KKL... NNNOOOO!
LOL!
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #24 
and was surprised when Thorsten said he would like to work more with KKL... NNNOOOO!

Zenderella

Yeah, I am all for it, albeit just to tell her off! I can not stand Brooke blaming Ridge

all the time for her problems... the day she said she had to be o.k with pRicky

shooting at Ridge, I was flabbergasted , she is as destructible as her pRicky son!LOL

Callie

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #25 
Here are all the tweets that Thorsten and Linsey made.
I copy/pasted them the old-fashioned way but I think it's easy to understand which part is the answer. [smile]

Thorsten's:
Thorsten here. Send me your questions w/ #BoldandBeautiful

Morgiane @MorgianeZairYR
@BandB_CBS Hey Thorsten What kind of dad is Ridge for RJ and Steffy ?????
Bold & The Beautifu @BandB_CBS
.@MorgianeZairYR, who's RJ? Just kidding #BoldandBeautiful

stacy butler @StacySpike23721
@BandB_CBS so thorsten how is to work with Lindsey #BoldandBeautiful #thorstenkaye
Bold & The Beautiful @BandB_CBS
.@StacySpike23721 Absolutely lovely #BoldandBeautiful @linseygodfrey

Marja van der Veer @MarjavanderVeer
i’m from the Netherlands, you have a lot of fans here in Holland, you give Ridge a new FANTASTIC image #BoldandBeautiful #ThorstenKaye
.@MarjavanderVeer You mean fatter and older-- just kidding #BoldandBeautiful

stacy butler @StacySpike23721
@BandB_CBS thorsten i just tell let you know that you amazing actor and do a fantastical as ridge #BoldandBeautiful #thorstenkaye
.@StacySpike23721 Thank you very much. It's nice to be part of an amazing team #BoldandBeautiful

Christina Listing @ChrisListing
#ThorstenKaye You are totally my celebrity crush!! You are freakin awesome!!
.@ChrisListing Clearly you should get cable, but thank you #BoldandBeautiful

Andrea25 @aurbinato
@linseygodfrey looks like Ridge is taking a page from Ricks book. Putting Caroline 1st. I like it?????? #ThorstenKaye #BoldAndBeautiful
.@aurbinato @linseygodfrey Everyone puts Caroline first-- it's a smart thing to do #BoldandBeautiful

Miss Gracie @missgracie3
@BandB_CBS Absolutely love #ThorstenKaye as Ridge. Do you like your new daughter @JacquelineMWood #BoldandBeautiful
.@missgracie3 Absolutely, @JacquelineMWood is fantastic, smart, and funny. A chip off the old block #BoldandBeautiful

Philippe Weiss @Bold_RestlessPW
#BoldAndBeautiful @boldinsider @linseygodfrey #ThorstenKaye hello folks, which is your favorite scene of Ridge & Caroline together ?
.@Bold_RestlessPW @boldinsider @linseygodfrey Any scene that doesn't have @don_diamont in it [wink] #BoldandBeautiful

Lope Is Destined @TeamLopeOnBB
@BandB_CBS #BoldandBeautiful #CaRidge @linseygodfrey #ThorstenKaye Please tell me that we have lots more CaRidge Moments to come!
Keep watching, @TeamLopeOnBB, there's a great #CaRidge scene at the end of the episode! #BoldandBeautiful @linseygodfrey

Yolanda Johnson @Fatasee41
#BoldandBeautiful@linseygodfrey#ThorstenKaye...Love CaRidge! What inside jokes do you two share about the coupling?
Just how young she is and how oooold I am, @Fatasee41 #BoldandBeautiful @linseygodfrey

#BoldAndBeautiful @boldinsider @linseygodfrey #ThorstenKaye which is your favorite series, movie ? favorite series, movie character ?
Ridge Forrester from #BoldandBeautiful. Second: Caroline Spencer @Bold_RestlessPW @boldinsider @linseygodfrey

Heather @HeatherR120508
Love Caroline and ridge together. What is the best part of working together? @linseygodfrey #ThorstenKaye #BoldandBeautiful @boldinsider
I think we respect each other, @HeatherR120508 @linseygodfrey #BoldandBeautiful

Kim Morgan Waugh @KimKmorganw
@boldinsider #ThorstenKaye I have been watching the show since the beginning, you are excellent as Ridge!!
Bold & The Beautiful ?@BandB_CBS
Thank you, @KimKmorganw #BoldandBeautiful

Niecey @dontstressme
#BoldandBeautiful OMG poor Caroline, see that's why I love Ridge, I will take my first steps with him! !!
What's your address, @dontstressme? And what would be the best time to go for a walk? #BoldandBeautiful @linseygodfrey

Lisa Rado @LisaAnnRado
@BandB_CBS Thorsten have been a fan since #OLTL. Love you on #BoldandBeautiful! You and Linsey light up screen as #CaRidge
It's been fun. Thank you, @LisaAnnRado #BoldandBeautiful

Lisa Lynch @Lubutoes
@BandB_CBS Thorsten, is your personal style anything like Ridge and how so? #BoldandBeautiful
I'm a gr8 dresser, @Lubutoes. Actually, last wk some1 had an 80s-themed costume party & they used my closet...which is sad #BoldandBeautiful

Charella @Charellaalaa
@BandB_CBS Hey Thorsten! Are you still flying to work? Is it still doable? Hands down for you man #respect #BoldandBeautiful
Still doing it, @Charellaalaa #BoldandBeautiful

Shirley Strickler @429shirls
#BoldandBeautiful Love our CaRidge, did you to have fun with your painting scenes,I love it[smile]
It was edible paint. So it was kinda neat trying to get it off, @429shirls [wink] #BoldandBeautiful @linseygodfrey

(no question)
.@linseygodfrey did a great job in that scene. I was just sitting there watching like you guys #BoldandBeautiful

#BoldAndBeautiful @boldinsider #ThorstenKaye how was your first feelings when you played Ridge instead of @Ronn_Moss
I'm just an actor playing a part, @Bold_RestlessPW; and hoping ppl will buy it #BoldandBeautiful

@boldinsider @BandB_CBS @CBSDaytime #ThorstenKaye what was your first acting job?
Convincing my mother that my brother did it, @KimKmorganw #BoldandBeautiful

chris @taych
@linseygodfrey Amazing work today! Now can you get #ThorstenKaye on twitter, please? #BoldandBeautiful
I have a rotary cell phone, @taych, it takes forever! #BoldandBeautiful @linseygodfrey

"Maybe I want to be single" -Steffy #BoldandBeautiful
T: Doesn't mean you can't hit it, Steffy [wink]

chris @taych
@BandB_CBS Love what you have brought to the Ridge character!! #ThorstenKaye Anyone you haven't had scenes with yet you'd love to work with
I'd like to do more scenes with @KatherineKellyL, @taych #BoldandBeautiful

Look at that, huh! #BoldandBeautiful @linseygodfrey

@boldinsider @CBSDaytime @linseygodfrey @BandB_CBS #ThorstenKaye Do you have a favorite place to travel?
Connecticut (home), @KimKmorganw. How about you? #BoldandBeautiful

Nina Ross 5? @BrownGolds
Ridge why would u fight for CEO post if u wanna play PT 4 Caroline.Lol jk I'd rather see anyone in that office than Ricki #BoldandBeautiful
Why, @BrownGolds? Bigger office and better parking spot #BoldandBeautiful

Scott Novick @scott_novick
I can just see the crew tearing up on the set after that last scene. Bravo, @linseygodfrey & #ThorstenKaye #BoldandBeautiful @BandB_CBS
They seem to tear up every time I get on set, @scott_novick #BoldandBeautiful

Thanks for joining @linseygodfrey and me today, #BoldandBeautiful fans. You're all fantastic!
Callie

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #26 
And Linsey's tweets:
Andrea25 @aurbinato
@CBSDaytime @linseygodfrey @boldinsider love Character of Caroline. How is your recovery going???? God Bless
Linsey Godfrey @linseygodfrey
@aurbinato @CBSDaytime @boldinsider Recovery is going great! I feel almost completely healed! #BoldandBeautiful

Joy @missjoynicole
@linseygodfrey @BandB_CBS What's it like working with Thorsten Kaye? I love your on screen chemistry! #BoldandBeautiful
@missjoynicole @BandB_CBS I love working with Thorsten! He's just one of the best people. #BoldandBeautiful

Silentorpedo @Silentorpedo
@linseygodfrey @BandB_CBS how often do you and Hope hang out?
@Silentorpedo @BandB_CBS I just saw Kim on saturday along with @AshleighBrewer1 #BoldandBeautiful

Morgiane @MorgianeZairYR
@boldinsider @linseygodfrey @BandB_CBS @CBSDaytime Hey Linsey what is your favourite funny memories with Kim Matula ???? #BoldandBeautiful
@MorgianeZairYR @boldinsider @BandB_CBS @CBSDaytime We had so pretty hilarious things happen in Italy! #BoldandBeautiful

Maya Fans @TeamMaya14
@linseygodfrey do u think Caroline has a pattern with the Forrester men? (Thomas, Ridge, Rick) ?? #BoldandBeautiful
@TeamMaya14 Obviously the Forrester's know how to make a good man! Haha! #BoldandBeautiful

Shanteese Pittman @MsShayShay2U
@CBSDaytime @linseygodfrey @boldinsider is it fun working with the cast of @BandB_CBS
@MsShayShay2U @CBSDaytime @boldinsider @BandB_CBS The cast B&B is my family! I love being here everyday. #BoldandBeautiful

Maya Fans @TeamMaya14
@linseygodfrey they should be more friendship in this show? Ivy/Caroline seems to get along. #BoldandBeautiful
@TeamMaya14 I agree!! I would love some fun girl friend scenes with Ivy/Caroline #BoldandBeautiful

jeanie mullins @littleangel_61
@linseygodfrey @BandB_CBS are your legs going to be okay?
@littleangel_61 @BandB_CBS My legs are doing great! And I'm very grateful for that! #BoldandBeautiful

Joy @missjoynicole
@linseygodfrey just want to say that I think you're not only a great actress, but such an inspiration. ;-) #BoldandBeautiful
@missjoynicole Thank you! Thats very kind! #BoldandBeautiful

Thank you for the kind words about the scenes today. It was easy to do w/ #ThorstenKaye.. Like talking to your best friend#BoldandBeautiful

BoldInsider @boldinsider
Big moment for @linseygodfrey last week: she wore heels again on the show for 1st time since accident! #BoldandBeautiful
@boldinsider And yesterday I got wear big girl heels! #BoldandBeautiful

Fuck I love them together!! #Carridge #BoldandBeautiful

Sharon Smith @sharonnumber1
@BandB_CBS @linseygodfrey Linsey, you don't answer me, I hope you have time, I want to know what skin care line u use and hair products,
@sharonnumber1 @BandB_CBS I use @MarioBadescu skin care and @oribe hair products [smile]

Ok lovies I'm out of here! I have to get to work! I love you all! #BoldandBeautiful
zenderella

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #27 
Hey Callie - thank-you so much!
That was really kind and generous of you to post that for everyone to see!! [highfive]
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #28 
Callie, thanks for posting these for those of us who are not tweeters [smile]

I really laughed out loud at "#ThorstenKaye what was your first acting job?
Convincing my mother that my brother did it, @KimKmorganw"
Mr. Kaye has such a great sense of humor!

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #29 
Thanks Callie, You're the best [smile]

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #30 

TK  always has his family on his mind , loves to travel home! What a guy!!!!

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #31 

[signthankspin]  Callie , I too appreciate your wonderful gesture!

jam

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #32 
Callie!!  I can't thank you enough.  I really, really wanted to see his posts.  [smile]

June
sweetautumn

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #33 
Thank you so much Callie. 
btw, not really worried about the KKL/Brooke part. I think TK is just being polite.
Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #34 
Sweetautumn - Pheww you almost got me a little bit worried there [wink] lol

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #35 
You're welcome, everyone!
lrado65

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #36 
Thank you for posting.  I asked a question about #CaRidge but no response so I just sent a compliment.  Surprised but honored he responded.  Linsey never responds to me! She fave'd something once on twitter but I guess she gets bombarded with tweets. I wonder what it takes for her to follow someone?

pah

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #37 
  I was hoping someone would post those tweets.  I hate to miss anything that TK says or does.  THANK YOU, CALLIE.
Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #38 
Irado65 - You're lucky [smile]

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #39 
Oh I don't know. Maybe he got tired of me tweeting so he decided to answer lol! He seems nice in articles you read about him.

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #40 
Hahahhahahhahaha good one [wink] Or maybe........... He have watched your CaRidge videos, lol

Yes very nice. I also know two people who met him in person in Holland and thought he was warm and friendly.

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #41 
Quote:
Hahahhahahhahaha good one [wink] Or maybe........... He have watched your CaRidge videos, lol Yes very nice. I also know two people who met him in person in Holland and thought he was warm and friendly.

I'd love to give him a hug.  He seems like a big cuddly teddy bear

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #42 
He really does, and Yeah I'd love to do that as well.

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #43 
Quote:
He really does, and Yeah I'd love to do that as well.

Linsey is such a lucky woman and any woman who has the opportunity! It's nice they are such good friends

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #44 
She really is. And I've heard she's totally a sweetheart.

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #45 
She seems like she really is.

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.