Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
Cheri

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 
Jack rebuffs Erica when she tries to reach out to him. A disguised Aidan and Greenlee say goodbye to Pine Valley. Hannah bares her soul to Tad, as she confesses how Adam is blackmailing her with the knowledge that she was Alexander Cambias’ mistress. Ryan gets a call from Tom Brennan, a man who claims to have seen Richie kill a boy when they were younger. Zach is missing. Jonathan alerts Ryan to the fact that someone has hacked into his corporate e-mail. Ryan is certain that Richie is responsible. Ryan and Jonathan take off in pursuit of Richie, who is frantic to get to Tom Brennan. Tragedy befalls Zach, as a nervous Kendall waits for him to come home. Babe confronts Annie and Ryan for what they’re doing to Richie. Greenlee and Aidan make love at the safe house, and she tells him that she loves him. Greenlee is forced to flee alone when Aidan realizes the cops are on the way. Derek arrests Jack and Aidan. Unable to silence her conscience, Greenlee comes to Zach’s aid when she finds him in distress.
SNEAK PEEK: Greenlee saves Zach.

Kathy Brand for Headwriter of AMC NOW, before it's too late!

© 2009 -- DO NOT COPY THIS POST ONTO ANOTHER MESSAGE BOARD
Ann

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 
I hope he is only semi-conscious while he is having to listen to her whining line of shit.

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #3 

Thanks, Cheri.  Wow, that Greenlee, she's such a giver isn't she?  Normally, I wouldn't say this, but I'm looking forward to Babe confronting Ryan and Annie about what they're doing to Richie.  After what Ryan just did to Zach and Kendall, I want to hear the hypocrite's justification. 

Cindy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ann
I hope he is only semi-conscious while he is having to listen to her whining line of shit.

Oh goody we get to find out what a changed person she is after all....You do know it's because Aiden lubs her!  This is a new and improved Greenlee.

Man I'm on Angst overload.  I need off that train.

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.