Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
Cheri

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 
Erica wants to rid Greenlee from Kendall’s life and asks for Adam’s help in getting her committed to a mental institution. Zach finds Kendall waiting for Greenlee in the park with a gun. Kendall admits to Zach that she wants Greenlee to pay for what she did, but she is ashamed at how far she’s taken things. Kendall appears to have abandoned her vendetta against Greenlee. Richie denies to Annie that he’s dying of leukemia. Ryan forces Richie onto a private jet to find out once and for all if Richie is really terminally ill. With Annie looking on, Ryan instructs the doctor he hired to draw a sample of Richie’s blood. Greenlee confronts J.R., who implies he knows where Zach has stashed her frozen embryos. J.R. infuriates Greenlee when he offers to hand over the embryos in exchange for all her shares in Fusion and gives her 24 hours to decide. Ryan supports Jonathan’s decision to marry Ava and wants his brother to be happy. Krystal tries to come to grips with her feelings after realizing that Tad spent the night with Hannah.
SNEAK PEEK: Richie is dying.

Kathy Brand for Headwriter of AMC NOW, before it's too late!

© 2009 -- DO NOT COPY THIS POST ONTO ANOTHER MESSAGE BOARD
flamom05

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 
I just want to know one thing: Where is Ryass getting the money to hire a private jet, get a doctor to accompany him and forcefully draw blood from Richie? GMAFB. Can the propping please stop???? Ryass has never been, and will never be Zach. Give it up FUCKERSTHATBE. This shit is really pissing me off. Just because it acts like a Zach, and quacks like a Zach doesn't mean it can or ever will be a Zach! This is just making me hate Ryass more, if that were even possible.

Thanks Fil!
luv_at_first_byte

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 

Quote:
Originally Posted by flamom05
I just want to know one thing: Where is Ryass getting the money to hire a private jet, get a doctor to accompany him and forcefully draw blood from Richie? GMAFB. Can the propping please stop???? Ryass has never been, and will never be Zach. Give it up FUCKERSTHATBE. This shit is really pissing me off. Just because it acts like a Zach, and quacks like a Zach doesn't mean it can or ever will be a Zach! This is just making me hate Ryass more, if that were even possible.

Sandi--come on woman----Ryass crawled on his hands and knees and was made to choke out a request to Zach to invest that all of a sudden tainted money that he had luxuriously been basking in the past 3 years. Haven't you seen how much money Jonafuck and Ryass's company have been making?---No? ---well hell it must all be happening OFFSCREEEN.
I think we are supposed to assume that thats where he is getting all this money--but for the life of me I can't see this rinky dink idea of Jonafucks all of a sudden making Forbes in only 2 months.---Oh wait--maybe I can---we're to believe Ava is all of a sudden a renowned model /sensation--so I guess anything is plausible in that little cosmopolitan town of PV, where there are only 3 places to work.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
As I've said before, Ryass is using the money that he embezzled from Cambias (both times).
That's my story and I'm sticking to it.....LOL

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #5 

I'm just glad that Kendall is talking to Zach about her plan. I want them to be on the same page in getting Greenlee out of their lives.

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.