Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 

I Love her and happy she will be working with Zach.Always Loved them together in scenes.I swear he is a better father to her than Jackson.lol. I loved how Lily just comes right out and tells Barbara that she isn't going shopping with her and doesn't like her.lol.GO Lily.Good Luck to LR i hope she wins at the Emmy. Though i won't be watching the Emmys because noone deserved an Emmy more than TK.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary

I Love her and happy she will be working with Zach.Always Loved them together in scenes.I swear he is a better father to her than Jackson.lol. I loved how Lily just comes right out and tells Barbara that she isn't going shopping with her and doesn't like her.lol.GO Lily.Good Luck to LR i hope she wins at the Emmy. Though i won't be watching the Emmys because noone deserved an Emmy more than TK.

ITA!!!  And ladies......nice job on the ZILLY banners.  Bring 'em on.  The relationship between Zach and Lilly is so so so so worth developing.  I wish TIIC would see that.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
I've been loving the fact that Lily is in a storyline with Zach as well.  She, Myrtle, Spike and Zach (of course) are the only characters that keep this show interesting for me.  Now if we could somehow get a scene with all four of them in it. 

On a side note, I have a Lily question: How old is Lily supposed to be on the show?  And how old is Levan in real life? 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mackenzie
I've been loving the fact that Lily is in a storyline with Zach as well.  She, Myrtle, Spike and Zach (of course) are the only characters that keep this show interesting for me.  Now if we could somehow get a scene with all four of them in it. 

On a side note, I have a Lily question: How old is Lily supposed to be on the show?  And how old is Levan in real life? 

Lily had her eighteenth birthday last May when she ran away  and then was old enough to marry Jonathon. I think she's younger IRL, but I'd have to look that up.

-------------------------------------------
OK. IMDB site says her birthday is 17 May 1990.
Lorene

Mackenzie

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 

Puppetwrangler: Thanks for answering my question.   I thought I remembered Lily mentioning that she was about to turn 18 but I couldn't remember when that happened and it was really bugging me.  Thanks.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Puppetwrangler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mackenzie

Lily had her eighteenth birthday last May when she ran away  and then was old enough to marry Jonathon. I think she's younger IRL, but I'd have to look that up.

-------------------------------------------
OK. IMDB site says her birthday is 17 May 1990.
Lorene

She really is very young & extremely talented IMO!  I had the privilege of meeting Leven Rambin in Myrtle Beach, SC last June, along w/Jeff Branson.
She was wonderful & posed for pix, etc & was so appreciative when I congratulated her on her Emmy nom.  Very friendly  & sweet girl!

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #7 

A great combination.  Lily is refreshing,  she calls things as she sees them. Extremely intelligent with some innocence thrown in.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 

I can't wait to see more of Lily and Zach together. She is a wonderful actress and her Lily is so honest that she will be an asset to Zach at Cambius!! ... He needs someone watching his back once in a while!!

Ande
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.