Message Board

Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 
I knew we would have to pay for the extreme gorrrrrrgeousness we were treated to these past three days [frown] 
These are from DirecTV episode descriptions:

Monday - Confused by his memories, Liam demands answers; Wyatt and Steffy celebrate married life. (get the puke bags ready :rme[smile]

Tuesday - Katie exploits Brooke's recent promise and guilt; Liam's questioning brings out Quinn's dark side. (about damn time)

Wednesday - Bill reaches out to his closest confidant to help find Liam (about damn time #2);  an accidental reunion with a loved one brings Liam's memories back (about damn time #3).

Thursday - Quinn desperately tries to save herself and get Wyatt on her side; Bill talks to Steffy about Liam.

Friday - Liam feels overwhelmed by his circumstances; Wyatt and Liam flip the situation around on Quinn.

DAMN, DAMN, DAMN QUIAM/STEWY SHOW, can't wait for it to end [explode] !!!!!!!!!!

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 
Wyatt and Liam flip the situation around on Quinn.

I can't believe there is going to be NO jail time AGAIN for Indictable crimes.... RAPE

and now premeditated murder and kidnapping!

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Quote:
Originally Posted by searose
Wednesday - Bill reaches out to his closest confidant to help find Liam (about damn time #2);  an accidental reunion with a loved one brings Liam's memories back (about damn time #3).
REALLY???????????????  Liam asking Why-att "what did you call me?" is the same as his memories coming back???????????  Talk about misleading spoilers!  Or at least, the wrong day, because I see it happening tomorrow, HAH!

Justin could not be more useless than he was today, he did not even consider researching Liam's cell signal, since there were texts back and forth, LOL.

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.