Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 
http://www.soapoperadigest.com/content/exclusive-bbs-linsey-godfrey-back-work

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #2 
Thanks so much for sharing this great info........it will be great to see her back at work.

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Linsey tweeted that she's back taping for a day this week. Hopefully, that means that she'll continue taping in the following weeks as well and not wrap up any loose ends.

Nevertheless, the strength of this young woman is admirable!
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
I'm so happy that Linsey is back and only a month after that horrible accident. She is an inspiration! Ridge and Caroline are

absolutely spellbinding to watch. The painting love scene was mesmerizing . I can' t wait for what comes next!

pah

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
This is wonderful news!  I'm so happy to hear that Linsey has recovered enough to do this and am looking forward to seeing her on screen again.
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 
Hi again, I was so nervous when I posted my first comments earlier , I completely forgot to

congratulate,you, ladies on this amazing website! Here I can watch all of Thorsten's

outstanding performances and charity functions to my heart's delight. It is like finding the

pot of gold at the end of the rainbow ! He is marvelous and this website is a testament to that.

The next best thing to seeing him on The Bold and the Beautiful is reading your comments.

You are all wonderful!

My apologies.

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #7 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegaze
Hi again, I was so nervous when I posted my first comments earlier , I completely forgot to

congratulate,you, ladies on this amazing website! Here I can watch all of Thorsten's

outstanding performances and charity functions to my heart's delight. It is like finding the

pot of gold at the end of the rainbow ! He is marvelous and this website is a testament to that.

The next best thing to seeing him on The Bold and the Beautiful is reading your comments.

You are all wonderful!

My apologies.

Welcome to the board, and we're glad you're enjoying the site so much!

kj_wilson

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 

I'm so glad she has recovered so quickly!! 

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #9 
Question.....when they are taping the episodes, how far in advance do they tape them.  

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #10 
From Twitter, LG came back last Wed for a one episode thing.  But she posted today she was filming another brief appearance -  also said they are having a spring hiatus & she hopes to be back more regularly after that.   It's a process.

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #11 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phyllis123Jackson
Question.....when they are taping the episodes, how far in advance do they tape them.  

In  general, they tape 6 weeks ahead but, if they're going to be dark for a couple of weeks (the spring hiatus Lisney mentioned) I assume they're going to tape a bit more far ahead to not fall behind.
Phyllis123Jackson

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #12 
I really don't like the way the storyline is taking a bad turn down a bad road.....and definitely no Ridge or Caroline......so I think I will leave the B&B alone till Caroline returns.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #13 
Linsey posted 2 Instagram videos!

https://instagram.com/p/0Rg7bmipNQ/

https://instagram.com/p/0RhWYiCpN6/

She's such a strong lady!

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #14 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alina
Linsey posted 2 Instagram videos! https://instagram.com/p/0Rg7bmipNQ/ https://instagram.com/p/0RhWYiCpN6/ She's such a strong lady!

Wow...that is amazing!

Michele

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #15 
Yay! I am glad to see her getting back to the studio!! Ready for some CaRidge [smile]  thanks for posting

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #16 
I'm so happy she's back with Ridge now [biggrin]

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #17 
Linsey tweeted yesterday that she goes back to work tomorrow and her first airdate will be on 5/22. [smile]
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #18 
I am so delighted that Linsey is well enough to work again, she is a remarkable woman!

She will be magnificent in her designer gown at the Emmys.

Another 6 weeks without Caroline and Ridge will be difficult  but I hope there will be lots of

video chats between our awesome couple until then. Ridge looks so lonely without his true

soul mate Caroline. She helped him regain his identity! Like he says "she knows me for

who I am now" , not the Ridge of 25 years ago, very powerful revelations. This temporary

separation will make their reunion that more exhilarating because as the saying goes" absence

makes the heart grow fonder" so I will be prepared to be swooned when that time comes.

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.