Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment   Page 3 of 3      Prev   1   2   3
Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #101 
Quote:
Originally Posted by zendallisperfection

He calls her Dorothy because her plane landed on his house, like Dorothy of Wizard of Oz's house landed on the witch.

Thank you. I really like them together.

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #102 

Can't get good reception where I have been, even with dish, but caught a few minutes the other day the guy from Flashdance is on now?  TK is coming back to the show?  That is really good. Is this like permanent or just like the other time.  Either way it is all a good thing, have been watching the old clips as best I can on a bb. Michael Nouri is older than what my Dad would have been now but that is a nice catch and I am certain now with TK returning and the other one already on my Mom will be back watching as she loved him too from Victor Victoria.  For an older man he is hmmmmmmmmmmm never mind.

Quick question about the prior appearances on Port Charles is the priest a vampire? The guy from One Life to Live.

Hope everyone is well.

Megan
SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #103 

The priest is the brother of the vampire- actually, I think it was like a good twin/bad twin kind of thing. 

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #104 

The priest is the brother of the vampire- actually, I think it was like a good twin/bad twin kind of thing. 

Thank you am slighty confused since I thought the priest married Ian and Eve but they got married again in the hospital when she was giving birth.  So I figured either he was a defrocked priest or from the darkside. Watching this as if they were a bunch of ants does not help either.

Megan
mandy

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #105 
Just checked out AMC storyline (today) poor Ryan has got a pain in his head! GOOD! Is this a Green-thing dilemma? or  perhaps the prelude to Kendall needing to come back to PV to be by his side - poss life threatening situation?  Certainly this would give Kendall a reason to return with spike etc. and of course our Mahn Zach would not object! because he is a TRUE MAN! unlike RYASS!!
What has Frons/writers got up their sleeves for TK/Zach? of course we will have to wait and see!!   Isn't it frustrating?

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #106 
Mandy,

Absolutely!!!!! It is so frustrating!!!! I don't want a Kendall/Ryan thing. Or a Kendall/Ryan/Greenlee thing. Stupid. Kendall, I want to believe, loves Zach only. I am scared to freakin' death of what that have in store for Zach.  Please Please Please don't break them up or kill him. Oh good god please don't do that!!! Seriously Frons' come on!! You have got to be kidding me, I know you love CM so much and your Ryan is "honorable", but Thorsten as well as Zach is so much better. No offense Cameron, but TK is a better actor. And Zach is just........Freakin' unbelievable!!!!
MiffyTammy

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #107 
AMC will never be the same w/o Zach. I can't even imagine how they are even going to be able to bring his storyline to a close. It is too unbelievable that he would leave PV w/o his kids!!! I am hoping that he will have a change of heart and stick around. (A woman can dream :-))
toasty2

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #108 
Well so far Kendall is back and within five minutes she's sucked back into the drama of Rylee and to hell with Zach and the kids (just like Zach predicted and why he didn't want to go back to PV).   I say Zach should turn the yacht around and take the boys far far away and raise them himself.   I want my Mahn back on the screen (I am in such withdrawal) but I DO NOT want another Zach/Kendall/Ryan/GL story.   HE DESERVES BETTER not the same shit we've seen the last five years.  I don't get why TIIC don't get it even when they will be at the bottom of the ratings once ATWT is off.   I would love to see a Zach/Caleb story where two MEN go up against each other.  All AMC has to do is go back to their history and put these two guys in a Adam/Palmer type mix.   Hell they can use the same scripts just dust them off and wouldn't even have to pay a HW since they can't find any that know how to write.   

Thank you for letting me get that off my chest.
peggy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #109 

Hey Toasty 2 - I completely agree with you - He deserves so much more than this - They are lucky he has helped them as much as he has - Remember all the chances they had when they could have had Zach and Adam compete and they still want to go with the mess they have now - I am more concerned about his returning to a mess like this to prop the wrong people - He is way too good for this mess - Peggy

mandy

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #110 
toasty2 n peggy,
There is an echo in HERE HERE here!! lol
Why on earth would a talented actor such as TK even consider moving his family across to LA for the kind of garbage storyline we have seen so far?
I am of course looking forward to TK doing his awesome stuff as Zach, on Monday and for the few days we get to see him, I will be in Orr!
The real world is screaming (TK's FAN's) for TK to be given a storyline that is more Zach.. The character Zach, TK has created. deserves better treatment. And TK should stick to his guns, shit story line = stay away.. AND we FAN's are right behind you TK, all the way..we love you always no matter what you do.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #111 
Quote:
Originally Posted by toasty2
...I would love to see a Zach/Caleb story where two MEN go up against each other.  All AMC has to do is go back to their history and put these two guys in a Adam/Palmer type mix.   Hell they can use the same scripts just dust them off and wouldn't even have to pay a HW since they can't find any that know how to write.   
Thank you for letting me get that off my chest.

toasty2, this is why I lurve you!  You may post for me anytime.

Laugh and the world laughs with you; cry and your mascara runs!

Banner by Fil
peggy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #112 

We are all behind TK all the way - Why would anyone move their family accross the country for this mess? - TK had been very kind to AMC to appear as much as he has - He has gone above and beyond - So glad you all agree - Peggy

smile4zendall

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #113 
I LOVE ZACH SLATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #114 

Quote:
Originally Posted by smile4zendall
I LOVE ZACH SLATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

I LOVE Zach Slater too.I also LOVED Patrick&Ian Thornhart too.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #115 

...and Nick Harris...

Laugh and the world laughs with you; cry and your mascara runs!

Banner by Fil
AnneM

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #116 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Froggie

...and Nick Harris...

Oh, yeah!   

Apple, anyone????

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #117 

I'd like to BE that apple!

mandy

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #118 
Quote:
Posted by Pah,
 I'd like to BE that apple!

I'd like to BE that apple! LOL, I hope TK/Nick likes apples there's an Orchard waiting for him!!!!

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #119 

How many of you are going completely NUT's at AMC with their present Kendall s/l?
I haven't been watching AMC; (withoutTK) but I have heard and read enough on Soapnet, soapcentral.com and SID (before it got a Virus!?) to feel royally pissed off! -
I may have to watch to see it first hand! but the thought of seeing Kendall living at Ryan's place, so that Jessie has piece of mind that Saint Ryan! will prevent her from skipping town to inform Zach of what's going on. UUuhhhh sends chills down my spine......

It all feels so very wrong! OH HELL I'm gonna have to watch it aren't I??? AMC I'm sure are leading us FANs of Thorsten/ZACH & Zendall - down a rabbit hole, where there is only a glimmer of hope for the future!
My GUT is filled with apprehension, as I think the end of Zendall & TK/Zach is on the horizon!! it makes me nauseous to even type the words......

The only comfort I have is that TK will do what is right for his family and I will support and respect his decision

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #120 

NO!!! You are not the only one Mandy. I HATE this storyline,and am very very scared about it's outcome. I really do hope things could be worked out with TK because I miss him so so much, but if he comes back......No more shit writing!!!! As a Zendall fan, I really do hope things could be worked out bet. them but......like I said, NO MORE SHIT WRITING!!!!! It is like we took on a voyeuristic role....peering through the window and watching a real couple love each other. They were THAT GOOD!! They were so natural with each other that it showed. Like Zach said, "You are with him, You are in his heart; His mind; You are in his soul". I will NEVER turn my back on them but....I will turn my back on ABC/AMC. TK/AM deserve better than crap!!!

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #121 

Mandy, I watched all the Kendall scenes from last week (and some other stuff I didn't really care to, LOL), just to find out HOW MUCH she is lying to Zach, how far she is going and how much she is sacrificing in order to help her "son's father" (he is only a sperm seller, not a father, IMO ) and The Green One!  BTW, she went to her beloved Fusion office, straight from the hold up!  Even Binks had to remind her that she should be home with her sons, not worrying about Fusion!

And I had to watch today's show after I heard she FINALLY told Zach the truth!  Of course, we did not get to see Zach, we did not even get to hear his "hello", nothing.  The worst thing?  As Binks handed the phone to Kendall when Zach called, we got her close up, IMMEDIATELY REPLACED BY The Rage Monkey's close up, UGH!  Yeah, like THAT would soothe our Zach cravings  

How utterly stupid and ridiculous are these writers?  If Kendall is now back at Wildwind (after signing the plea deal for 250 hours of community service), WHY THE F^@& would she ask Zach to meet her in the PV public park to talk some more?  If they haven't seen each other in a while, wouldn't she want to meet him in a little more private place under the circumstances?  If she is living at Wildwind, couldn't she ask him to meet her at "the bridge"?  Any writer who knows their history would!

I really don't want to think too much about the future, not until I hear the final word from the horse's mouth   Until then, I am holding on to hope that TIIC would work out something where we can still have TK's Zach coming and going, ala Luke Spencer!

Patrick Thornhart/Ian Thornhart/Nick Harris/Zach Slater/soon to be added to the list - JOE THE DOORMAN

irishmcpaddy

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #122 
It is just about as nauseating as it gets.  I hear from this one and that one and saw even a few episodes and I got to tell you the deceit, ( of course only to protect poor Zach's feelings I am sure) is disgusting.  OK maybe not really lying but just avoiding telling him what the heck is going on, that shows her relationship is not on solid ground with her husband, she prefers to risk it by staying at the PF's condo ( and no I am not wrting that obscenity out ) it is beyond ridiculous.  As I said before and am among the minority I never liked her, she does as she pleases without thought of the consequences her behavior will have on the ones she supposedly loves.  The storyline is as bad as it was before and if this character does return, Zach he needs to move on but not before beating the hell out of that SOB Lavery just for the mere viewing pleasure. If she had just picked up the damn phone and told Zach I would have an iota of respect for her, that would take guts but also responsibilities for her actions. I don't know but here goes the writers again. Always fucking Lavery the golden boy, everyone just drops their drawers for him,  Sorry about the rant.

Just adding something after seeing another post if there is not an announced end date to the return of Zach, there is hope that a terrific storyline could come about.  I just don't know but it sounds like a possible longer gig, that's a good thing.

Megan
peggy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #123 

I am glad TK has put his family first - I have a hard time wishing him to be part of AMC - I will watch while he is on and not after - Peggy

Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #124 
Quote:
Originally Posted by searose

Mandy, I watched all the Kendall scenes from last week (and some other stuff I didn't really care to, LOL), just to find out HOW MUCH she is lying to Zach, how far she is going and how much she is sacrificing in order to help her "son's father" (he is only a sperm seller, not a father, IMO ) and The Green One!  BTW, she went to her beloved Fusion office, straight from the hold up!  Even Binks had to remind her that she should be home with her sons, not worrying about Fusion!

And I had to watch today's show after I heard she FINALLY told Zach the truth!  Of course, we did not get to see Zach, we did not even get to hear his "hello", nothing.  The worst thing?  As Binks handed the phone to Kendall when Zach called, we got her close up, IMMEDIATELY REPLACED BY The Rage Monkey's close up, UGH!  Yeah, like THAT would soothe our Zach cravings  

How utterly stupid and ridiculous are these writers?  If Kendall is now back at Wildwind (after signing the plea deal for 250 hours of community service), WHY THE F^@& would she ask Zach to meet her in the PV public park to talk some more?  If they haven't seen each other in a while, wouldn't she want to meet him in a little more private place under the circumstances?  If she is living at Wildwind, couldn't she ask him to meet her at "the bridge"?  Any writer who knows their history would!

I really don't want to think too much about the future, not until I hear the final word from the horse's mouth   Until then, I am holding on to hope that TIIC would work out something where we can still have TK's Zach coming and going, ala Luke Spencer!

Patrick Thornhart/Ian Thornhart/Nick Harris/Zach Slater/soon to be added to the list - JOE THE DOORMAN

Hi Searose. TG only gets i think 2 months off every summer and well he has been on GH like forever!lol.He most be on over 25 years.I think that's why SL they are doing that for her now too as she has been on AMC a long time.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #125 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary
Hi Searose. TG only gets i think 2 months off every summer and well he has been on GH like forever!lol.He most be on over 25 years.I think that's why SL they are doing that for her now too as she has been on AMC a long time.

Mary, I don't know how much time TG gets off.  All I see is he is on-screen a hell of a lot less time than he is off-screen.  His story lines always has him running off to some far away country, regardless of the season.  He is never on for more than a few days before going off somewhere.  May be the two months in summer is the longest continuous break, and he has a few other breaks in-between.  Whatever the case, it works for Luke Spencer, and TG is still considered LEAD actor, LOL.  May be Zach/TK can get the same sort of deal?

Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #126 
Quote:
Originally Posted by searose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary

Mary, I don't know how much time TG gets off.  All I see is he is on-screen a hell of a lot less time than he is off-screen.  His story lines always has him running off to some far away country, regardless of the season.  He is never on for more than a few days before going off somewhere.  May be the two months in summer is the longest continuous break, and he has a few other breaks in-between.  Whatever the case, it works for Luke Spencer, and TG is still considered LEAD actor, LOL.  May be Zach/TK can get the same sort of deal?

Searose,so you watch GH?lol.I haven't watched in a long time.Of course TG is stlll considered a Lead actor.I think it would be a slap in the face to him or SL if they were not considered LEAD actors.I read as you probably have to that they are waiting tptb at AMC for TK decision if he is gonna stay full time or not.So I take that to mean they must be thinking they want TK/Zach on full time,For TK to come on for short stints then to leave again&again.How can they keep the story going that can't be easy?TK deserves MUCH better than that.IMO.

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #127 
I succumbed and watched AMC last night!!!

Kendall on phone to Zach - no dialogue... So we don't know what she actually told him..? I dare say NOT ALL???
The whole show made me feel, well NOT A LOT!!
Except for a jab in the back when Tad referred to Ryass as a 'good man'  "A GOOD MAN" (cough) I actually swore at the screen....."The only GOOD MAN is Zach you ASS!!!"
As for Zach n Kendall's meeting arrangement in park! My guess is Zach will not show up, which will give Kendall good reason to worry about him for a change!! (one thing is for sure we will not see him!!)

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #128 
Well, Zach didn't show up, He's angry with Kendall GOOD! and deservedly so. Sending message by Binks the Betrayer!! IMO I thought that was strange... (s/l very unnecessary) 
Zach being angry means he obviously still LOVES Kendall; and of course Oct's Romantic Reunion.. "Zach forgiving Kendall?" (again)
BIG LOVE, LOADS OF ZEN......... ZENDALL FANS HAPPY - right???

So why is it I feel WE are being lead with ROSY Specks  up the AMC path (via garbage story telling) to where ZENDALL will WOW US!! All the while having the BIGGEST knot of apprehension for what S/L lays ahead for our Zen couple?????
ARE WE GOING TO BE GIVEN THE HUGEST KNIFE IN OUR HEARTS????

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #129 
Knowing AMC's track record, it will be more like a knife in our backs, which will pierce all the way through our hearts!  I don't put much stock in TIIC's "spoilers", they are all big talk, usually misleading.  How else can you justify saying "Most of October and November" when Zach does not even return until Oct 22?  And since Oct 22 is Friday, there's a good chance he will only be on for 0.0000027 seconds of the very last scene!  So, when they say "it will be very romantic", it really could be a 7 second flashback of a past Zen kiss as they sign divorce papers   I am NOT holding my breath for anything great, except seeing TK/Zach again!

BTW Mandy, on your 9/24 post, Kendall did not spend any time worrying when Zach did not show up.  She went straight to PVPD to be by Rylee's side, AGAIN!  How CAN we expect a good story telling and big love and loads of Zen when Zach is married to a dumbass teen, obsessing over Rylee?  So, I am NOT holding my breath for anything spectacular in terms of s/l, the only spectacular thing will be TK as Zach, being back on my screen

Mary, I am sorry I somehow missed your earlier post.  No, I don't WATCH GH, but the TV is usually on, and I catch bits and pieces of things, enough to know that Luke (AG) is gone more than he is there, and yet, he does get good s/l and great scenes!  They can write some GREAT s/l for Zach (if they hire some of OTKWS members), and TK can still pursue other interests while back in NYC, like play "Joe The Doorman", write more poetry, some theater, whatever he chooses to do!

mandy

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #130 
Quote:
Posted By Searose: BTW Mandy, on your 9/24 post, Kendall did not spend any time worrying when Zach did not show up.  She went straight to PVPD to be by Rylee's side, AGAIN!  How CAN we expect a good story telling and big love and loads of Zen

Thanks Searose for reminding me about Kendall's lack of real concern about Zach's no show!
AMC's s/l's leading up to Zach's return are ridiculously flimsy, no substance.
I HATE how they have resorted to portraying Kendall as the unthinking Dumb Ass wife! (Lack of inspiration by writers!) Zach & Kendall spent time sorting out their marriage,(Forgiveness etc) the S/L should have continued with them being strong, (even with TK off canvas) good writers could have worked something out, anything would have been better than the CRAP we are being dealt... I suppose there is no point in me banging my head against a brick wall over this!!?? "I LOVE TK/Zach and will watch AMC only when he returns (no episodes in between - they make me SICK) And take in as much as possible of the awesome MAHN!!

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.