Message Board

Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment   Page 2 of 3      Prev   1   2   3   Next
mandy

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #51 
Original quote: kj wilson
He could move to Llanview and discover some relationship between his mother's family and Patrick's family - - - cousins?

Oh I like your idea.
Dreaming on......
I would love for Margret to find Patrick's old note book and in Patrick's memory arrange a poetry reading evening in Angel square (Letting John know that Patrick meant more to her than he ever could!! ..is the square still there?) Bo, Nora and others could read some of Patrick's poems. (TK could write these) I picture Margaret reading 'Brown Penny'  and halting on her words when she see's Zach enter the square. Zach obviously resembles Patrick and Margaret looks stunned, left searching for words; Zach looks around not knowing why his presence has disturbed her and feels the need to come to her rescue (not forgetting that Zach also is a lover of poetry)and continues the poem to its end......Ah!

In my mind ZACH/PATRICK even IAN are all contenders to walk the streets of LLanview I JUST WISH REALITY WOULD MAKE IT SO....

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #52 

OMG, Mandy....I just saw and heard (in my mind) your whole scene and it was beautiful. They would both blow me away with that one!

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #53 
Holy crap, am I gonna get any work done today?  Mandy, you now have me totally lost in Zach Is Back fantasy world, LOL.  Sigh, as hard as Zach tried not to fall in love with Kendall after the way Maria broke his heart, can you imagine him trying not to fall for Marty?  The sort of stuff nobody does better than TK   I would love to see Zach give in to the struggle, but only after Marty is more sure of her love this time and fights for him.  Although she would be unnerved by seeing Patrick's resemblance in Zach, Marty is a whole lot more capable now of seeing the true Zach Slater behind the steely strong face, the way only Myrtle did in the past.

Until I see TK back on my screen, I will keep thinking, hoping, imagining, fantasizing, day-dreaming ways Zach can be back in our lives..........

Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #54 

If TK ever goes back to OLTL why have him play Zach and not Patrick? I SO want TK back as Patrick on OLTL,The GREATEST LOVE story was Patrick&Marty. IMO.

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #55 
Mary,
I truly realize how much of a  crush  you have for PATRICK.

To be quite honest if it were not for TK's portrayal of the Irish poet many years ago I would not be here (on this site) I was in love with PATRICK/TK as soon as he opened his gorgeous mouth and his husky tones asked Margaret to pretend they were lovers!!!..  I was hooked for life.
We all know if a character is killed off (while away from a soap) they are almost destined to return!; your patience for this to happen is testament to the unwavering admiration you have for PATRICK/TK and I admire you for holding on to PATRICK and I hope that your dream of PATRICK's return becomes reality....
For me, Thorsten on screen / TV, in a film or soap is what I need.. and SOON. (before I start replying to myself here preferably!!! LOL)
Keep the Faith.
Mandy

irishmcpaddy

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #56 
Don't know this Patrick character well just what I saw on a few clips.  As a women my draw to him as this character was the interaction with his wife and his appearance.  Honestly mainly his appearance cause Christ knows he is hotter than any Irishman I ever dated and I'm Irish.  I guess that's why I ended up with the Lithuanian/Polish Brooklyn stud. No, all kidding aside ( I am far from superficial) but purely a physical draw on this character. Was the Ian character before or after this one?  Funny thing as much as my Mother adores this man she is not familiar with either Ian or Patrick but then again she was always working.  Got to go getting booted.

Megan
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #57 
TK played Patrick's brother Ian Thornhart on Port Charles after he left OLTL.

My problem is, we got to know Zach a lot more intimately than Patrick, and yet, there is so much left to be written for this character!  The facts that Zach became a part of our lives for almost three times as long as Patrick or Ian, and that it is all so recent, make me crave for continuing with Zach's story.  Then again, who says that TK can't make all of us happy by playing both Zach AND Patrick, LOL?

But hey, no matter what role TK plays on what show or movie, I will be watching the master doing his thing, and I will be just as mesmerized

irishmcpaddy

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #58 
Ok got you Ian came after Patrick. When I get time later today I'll search You Tube for Ian.  The Zach character is the only one I really know to a certain extent and he was good real good.  I understand perfectly how you are very drawn to this actor.  I started to like him and that was purely second hand and I do understand after three or four soaps how you could get mesmerized hell I had a tremendous crush on Bon Jovi  and to this day I'll bust my ass to get tickets for any of his shows. Someone said something so very charming (IMO) here that it is like your first crush or love.  You never forget your first love, maybe not even your second.

Here I go again, on a shared server bye.

Megan
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #59 

Megan, there are many Ian clips right here on this site :  Go to Home page -->Professional-->OnTV-->PC.  Some of Ian's/TK's best is in this collection, thanks to the hard work of the ladies here.

Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #60 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mandy
Mary,
I truly realize how much of a  crush  you have for PATRICK.

To be quite honest if it were not for TK's portrayal of the Irish poet many years ago I would not be here (on this site) I was in love with PATRICK/TK as soon as he opened his gorgeous mouth and his husky tones asked Margaret to pretend they were lovers!!!..  I was hooked for life.
We all know if a character is killed off (while away from a soap) they are almost destined to return!; your patience for this to happen is testament to the unwavering admiration you have for PATRICK/TK and I admire you for holding on to PATRICK and I hope that your dream of PATRICK's return becomes reality....
For me, Thorsten on screen / TV, in a film or soap is what I need.. and SOON. (before I start replying to myself here preferably!!! LOL)
Keep the Faith.
Mandy

Thanks Mandy. I am trying to keep the Faith. Yes i SO have crush for Patrick.It was the first time i laid eyes on TK and have been hooked ever since.Like we all are.It was my fav LOVE story i ever watched on the soaps and i want it back.lol. I can wait,and i read Susan signed for another year on OLTL so that is great news.There is always hope as long as Susan is still on the show.

Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #61 

Quote:
Originally Posted by searose
TK played Patrick's brother Ian Thornhart on Port Charles after he left OLTL.

My problem is, we got to know Zach a lot more intimately than Patrick, and yet, there is so much left to be written for this character!  The facts that Zach became a part of our lives for almost three times as long as Patrick or Ian, and that it is all so recent, make me crave for continuing with Zach's story.  Then again, who says that TK can't make all of us happy by playing both Zach AND Patrick, LOL?

But hey, no matter what role TK plays on what show or movie, I will be watching the master doing his thing, and I will be just as mesmerized

Hi Searose.LOL i'm sure,that would make us all happy. That would be GREAT TK playing Patrick&Zach.But poor TK that would be alot of work for him. Me too.Whatever TK decides to do i am behind him  100%. He's simply the BEST!

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #62 
(Megan, there are many Ian clips right here on this site :  Go to Home page -->Professional-->OnTV-->PC.  Some of Ian's/TK's best is in this collection, thanks to the hard work of the ladies here.)

Thanks Searose, this maybe why I could not find the Patrick stuff on here either.

Megan
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #63 

Then you are in for a surprise, because OLTL's Patrick clips are even broken down between General and Shakespearean performances!  How awesome are these ladies?

irishmcpaddy

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #64 
(Then you are in for a surprise, because OLTL's Patrick clips are even broken down between General and Shakespearean performances!  How awesome are these ladies?)

Thanks again, and I am sure I will enjoy them and agreed this is a well maintained site and these women do surely go out of their way for the particpants. Out of curiousity I am waiting to see which of the three I gravitate towards.
Kind of hot here today time to head home.

Megan
SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #65 

Zach Slater is & always will be my favorite TK character- altho' I have a special fondness for all of them!  But, right now, I'd take TK back on my tv or movies or just about any way I can get him!  I'm so in withdrawal & I've run out of his PA's to attend as well.  What am I gonna do now?

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #66 
I just started to watch the clips from the Patrick and Marty days, (that was some time ago I see judging by the date) IMO there was real sparks there, he was so into her and she him and even the few cross words that pass they are not spiteful or vindictive just hearts speaking their minds. Smoking hot!
I am going to watch the rest of the Ian and such stuff over the course of the summer, as I will be in the country for most if it. 

If he goes to the wife's soap and is a character other than Patrick call him any name, make him another person completely but to start to bring the Pine Valley crew on there, I don't think it would fly and I say this with all due respect to the people who like the Zach-Kendall pairing . Let a mature Patrick return out of harm's way. I love this man's long hair and earring it is just extremely appealing but I guess he'll have to come back age appropriate.  Is he coming back to this soap or is this just wishful thinking?  Either way I do hope you guys get him somewhere soon. 

Have a great summer all.

Megan
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #67 
searose, thank you for handling, I appreciate it.  I have removed a bunch of posts to remove all traces of the "discussion." 

Kathy and I had three deaths in our family in the past two weeks.  Gina being on call basically 24/7 cannot always be here either.  We are dealing with enough right now without having to deal with fights over fictional characters and anybody who continually breaks the rules will be banned.
Site Meter

AlwaysOnlyYou99

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #68 
Christy,

And all of the other moderators. I am truly sorry for causing so much trouble.  I'm sorry if I disrespected you and this board.  You are going through a lot in your life, and I am sorry I just made things difficult for you.  I am a huge Zendall fan, and I have to tone that down when I write on this board, I know.  Once again I am very sorry if I caused problems for you. And to everyone else on this board, I am sorry if I disrespected you, and how you feel. Once again I have to tone down my zendall loving self.
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #69 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy
searose, thank you for handling, I appreciate it.  I have removed a bunch of posts to remove all traces of the "discussion." 

Kathy and I had three deaths in our family in the past two weeks.  Gina being on call basically 24/7 cannot always be here either.  We are dealing with enough right now without having to deal with fights over fictional characters and anybody who continually breaks the rules will be banned.
Site Meter

Christy,
I am truly sorry to hear about the losses your family has suffered.  You all are in our thoughts and prayers!

mandy

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #70 
Christy,
I am truly sorry to hear about the losses your family has suffered; And I pray that the loss of their passing be eased by the love and support of your friends.
Heart felt sympathies to you all.
Mandy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #71 
Christy and Kathy ~

So sorry for your losses.  Please know that you're in our thoughts and prayers.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #72 
Christy and Kathy,

Thoughts and prayers are definitely with you and your family.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #73 
more big HUGS to you ((((((((((((Christy&Kathy))))))))))))
 WE LOVE YOU LOTS

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #74 

Christy and Kathy - So sorry to hear about all of your losses - We all love you and are thinking about you - Peggy

mandy

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #75 
Christy & Kathy - I have previously posted on another link..  to tell you both how truly remarkable you both are. At a time when both of you are coping with losses in your family lives, you have selflessly found time to up-date this site. (also -  I give thanks to those who have assisted you)
Thank you ladies especially for adding the new scenes. They are a great ZACH tonic!!
Cheers!! to you both

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #76 

Much love to Kathy and Christy, and I'm so sorry for your losses. 

Laugh and the world laughs with you; cry and your mascara runs!

Banner by Fil
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #77 
Thank you again  for your kind words, ladies, we appreciate it!  (Enjoy the videos!)

And Kay - that Maxine cartoon just cracks me the hell up.

Froggie

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #78 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy
Thank you again  for your kind words, ladies, we appreciate it!  (Enjoy the videos!)

And Kay - that Maxine cartoon just cracks me the hell up.

Christy, I'm glad it makes you smile, I adopted it because it's just me all over.  My ability to give a shit really seems to decrease in direct proportion to my age!

Laugh and the world laughs with you; cry and your mascara runs!

Banner by Fil
mandy

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #79 
I think I have ZACH fever!!!, I have watched a full year of clips today (while at work.. so naughty...had to reduce the view, so I could continue with some work!! LOL) The thought of not seeing TK on TV, poss never again makes me feel quite ill.
Just missing the Mahn so terribly.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #80 

Oh Mandy, I sure do understand "Zach-fever". It has been ruling my life for several years now. It is a true addiction, and self perpetuating. I gladly succumb to even its slightest call, delaying the chores of the  dull "real world" in order to revel in the more satisfying world of Zach Slater. Thank God for DVDs, CDs, photos, memories, and daydreams!  They keep me sane (well, almost! .. I guess that's questionable...LOL ) during what I hope and pray will be a temporary dry spell. I miss him and just can't let go, and don't want to try!

peggy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #81 

pah - That is sure a great picture - Feel the same as you do - He does really look happy and relaxed though and that is so good - Peggy

mandy

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #82 
Another week has gone by; and each day (during lunch at work) I have watched TK/ZACH do his awesome thing (I'm so happy/grateful to have found this site)-Today watching Zach kangarooing Ian, this scene still manages to put a lump in my throat!!; And after work I fire up the comp, just in case I have missed a bright star of info (new post) I sure do wish TK would check in, just to hear from the mahn himself, would make my year...
Is TK writing another book? does anyone know?... Or has he decided to take up carpentry?  Would love TK to be offered a major role in a new serries, actually I'm surprised he hasn't.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #83 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mandy

Is TK writing another book? does anyone know?... Or has he decided to take up carpentry?  Would love TK to be offered a major role in a new serries, actually I'm surprised he hasn't.

Thorsten mentioned on RTS2 cruise that he was writing another book...this time with his daughter, McKenna.

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #84 
Quote:
AnneM,
Thorsten mentioned on RTS2 cruise that he was writing another book...this time with his daughter, McKenna.

Thank you AnneM, this is good news. No doubt the new book will be available here, when complete. This gives me something to look forward to. It will be interesting to see how young McKenna's poetry reads!!!. and more poetry from TK, awesome. 

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #85 

Been watching the clips of Port Charles.  I couldn't post until I got down to the city.  They are interesting but since I do not know the story behind the whole thing I am all ballocked up.  Oh well.............can someone tell me was Dr Thornhardt from the darkside all along?

Megan
mandy

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #86 
Quote:
question by: irishmcpaddy,
can someone tell me was Dr Thornhart from the dark side all along?

I wish I could help you with this... but I am, as they say "In the dark" also!!! Having watched the PC scenes here a number of times, I would like to think the Vaporizum (if that's a word) was just a twisted part of Dr T's psyche, from a previous life encounter! or something like that....As for the scene where Dr.T grows FANGS!!! I would like to think that this was just Dr.T's imagined dark side at work!!!  Hopefully a condition he could be cured from, so that Dr.T /TK could return to us. (In Llanview OLTL or maybe GH??)  -----  OOOha IDEA what if Dr.Thornhart went to GH and bumped into Erica, who was initially there to meet Sony (Second visit - following ABC's What if Erica met Sony) That would shake Erica up a bit seeing someone that looked like Zach!!!!  Sorry gone off on a tangent here...   'Zach fever' is a little high at moment...lol 
Anyway let's hope Irishmcpaddy, that your inquiry, and mine into Dr. Thornhart's state of mind can be cleared up by someone!!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #87 
Megan and Mandy, NO, Dr. Ian Thornhart was NOT from the dark side all along.  He was bitten by someone who had crossed over.  I found the storyline "a bit" over the top, even for a soap, but TK's portrayal of Ian's anguish will leave you in a puddle!  TK's Ian was the only reason to watch the lunacy of PC, just like TK's Zach was the only reason to watch the travesty that was AMC
Besides the mods, there is one more resident expert on this site on all things Ian, a fellow poster named Cheri.  She had also put up a lot of clips of Ian in her posts (in addition to what the mods have put in the site's official archives), and equally interesting were her posts about those episodes.

mandy

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #88 

Thank you searose, you are such a fountain of knowledge!! how do you remember all these things?? I suppose in this instance, the more ridiculous the storyline, the easier to remember uh?   I can't say Ive seen any of Cheri's posts. --- Don't tell me where they are!!! I will go in search of them. (life can be quite dull without TK- lol, thank God for this site..) Mandy

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #89 
Thanks Searose and Mandy.  One more question what happened to his first wife, Eve?  They were a smoking couple. How did he end up with the other one?  Maybe this is the wrong area for these questions so I apologize as usual throwing the thread off. It's okay if you message or e mail me since I don't want to clog up the works with stupid questions.

Mandy I do hope he surfaces on TV again or somewhere.  Trying to do a good deed I got drawn in here and started to really like this man.  It helped someone I went to high-school with is also on here but it was really for my Mom I signed her on and since he has been gone from TV she and her friend have turned into the geriatric Banger sisters of the Broadway community.  I think she has seen every show going and they distinguished themselves at Hair, pictures hanging on guys younger then me geeze. ( they had a few belts if you get my drift  she misses Zach. I miss him too and I have passed him four times since I joined this board and still would not bother him. That's just me this has gotten as bad a Bon Jovi for me.  Confession is good for the soul. So we were told in school.

Megan
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #90 
Eve got hit by a car! He he ha ha!  OKaye, except for the fact that it totally broke Ian's heart.  She SO did not deserve a fine creature like Ian.  Lucy and Ian became friends first, and then fell in love.  Lucy was married to Ryass' twin, er, I mean, Eve's ex at the time.  If you think Ian and Eve were a smoking couple, you should see some of Ian/Lucy stuff!!!!!!!!  BURNING HAWT!!!!!!!!  Case in point: the shower scene, the cabin floor, the.......  OKaye, I won't list them all.  Just try to see as many clips as you can.

I am the same way with celebrities.  Unless it is an event where they are supposed to mingle, I would never approach them, definitely not when they are having a personal moment (and especially so at restaurants, they deserve to eat their meals in peace).  But, I will break that rule in a jiffy if I ever run into Mr. Gorgeousness but again, never during a meal, LOL. I am glad that you have become a fan while in the process of signing up your mom.  And also glad she is doing fun things during the TK/Zach drought we are suffering from.

irishmcpaddy

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #91 
Searose:

I don't want to screw this thread up completely but Ian's wife got hit by a car?  Was this a good thing?  Perhaps she was a louse from the clips they looked to be an okay couple.  There was a Lavery on this show too that was married to the second woman and the first woman he is with in the clips?  The freakin Lavery's are like the Gremlins you get them wet and they multiply.  I see a guy from the show that comes on after AMC in a clip however younger he doesn't look as surly, he was a priest. Nice eyes. I'll rewatch them maybe something will sink into this dense head. 

Yes Mom has certainly filled her time since she gave up the soaps and she does enjoy herself and takes nothing for granted.  She will be doing a return engagement to South Pacific in August (without me I am going back but late July) God help this hot Brazilian man if the Banger Sisters get a hold of him. Oh and she is going to see Lynyrd Skynyrd that should be very interesting I guess they will have graduated to full blown geriatric Groupies.  She is a lot of fun though but misses her Zach.

Megan
mandy

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #92 
Searose,
Thank you for pointing me in the direction of Cheri's posts, WOW this lady sure can write! and good stuff too. Really putting it out there, her thoughts regarding Zach/TK and other characters. So wish I could have taken part in those discussions/posts.. Obviously I haven't read ALL of Cheri's posts (that would take a few days!!!) but so far I find myself agreeing with most of her views. I, like so many here - love/d TK's portrayal of Zach, so much so, that we dearly want/wish for his return. (not necessarily to AMC)
Dreaming for now  - I would like to think Zach has found a way to truly forgive Kendall for all of her indiscretions; but being in love with Kendall once more, this will take time. Trusting of her love for him. mmmmm Kendall needs to understand the depth of love, that Zach has for her and realize how selfishly screwed up she has been. And (without drama and without RL) matures enough in character to realize how very close she came to loosing this great mahn..
Of course if we ever get to see Zendall back on our screens, you can be sure the writers will have them split up!!!!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #93 
Megan, yes, Eve got hit by a car, and it made some of us happy, LOL. And yes, Kevin was too much like Lavery, in the way he treated (psychologically abusive, manipulative towards them) women as if they were brainless, and in the way Eve always believed him or sided with him over Ian.  A lot similar to RenDULL vs Zach, except for the constant violence.  I think you are talking about the guy who plays John McBain on OLTL, I believe Michael Easton is the name?  That character is SUCH a bore, and yes, he was better on PC.  If you are watching the clips in order of the story, you are in for a shock about his character, LOL. 

Mandy, I am glad you found Cheri's posts.  She has always had good insight into Ian's character.  She hasn't been posting lately, but I hope she doesn't mind that I am talking about her behind her back, sort of, LOL.  As for the Zendall dream, the "writers" (using the term loosely here) managed to mature her during the Satin Slayer storyline.  THAT was the wife Zach deserved, one who put her life on line to save Zach, one who stood by him and listened to him and supported him, one who did not feel threatened by Hannah's presence.  And as soon as Fronsie's beloved fluttered back into town, she went back to being the RYLEE obsessed teenager!  No, that's an insult to teenagers, because most teenagers I know are more mature than that, LOL.  I understand the concept of good actors wanting to work with more cast members, but to make that happen, the show should not have to make a woman into a cheat and a shrew.  Just like there was no reason for Zach to have to constantly take physical abuse from the "Gremlin"!  If they were going to properly address Ryass having anger management issues, then may be I would tolerate it (though there are at least half a dozen males in PV I would rather see Ryass take his anger out on).  But their intention was to make Ryass look superior, and it did NOT work!  In fact, it made me hate him even more each time he touched Zach!  Given how little ANY writer is capable of doing (their ultimate goal is to please Fronsie, not the viewers), I am not holding out hope to see Zendall or Zach being happy, no matter which ABC soap they are on.

irishmcpaddy

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #94 
Megan, yes, Eve got hit by a car, and it made some of us happy, LOL. And yes, Kevin was too much like Lavery.    

Oh man you had me scared for a minute I thought there were more of the Lavery mutants around.  I did get a small view of this guy Kevin and yes he does appear to be another meally mouthed worm but I am still all confused.  I too will seek out other places to see if I can get more views of Port Charles. Yep that is it OLTL and McBain has great eyes but really has a dead-ass disposition.   Well thanks Searose leaving again until mid July so enjoy the summer.  I can read from my BB but cannot write a post and the laptops stay home.  My playtime is over damn it. Bye.

Megan
mandy

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #95 
Searose,
I have to thank you once again for putting me in the direction of Cheri's posts. (thank you Cheri, for posting) Yesterday eve, I found a link on one of her threads that lead me to a host of Dr Ian Thornhart and Lucy Coe. (You Tube - Port Charles) OMG... you weren't kidding!!! STEAMING HAWT!!! couldn't take my eyes off TK/IAN so much flesh mmmmmm, the idea of making passionate love to quench Ian's thirst for blood - quite ridiculous; but OMG so very watchable!!!lol TK as usual can make any lame script, work!!
Mandy

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #96 
So we are we all taking deep breaths counting down the days, controlling our hot flushes for TK/ZACH's return!!  well I am.. Just the mere thought of him on TV again has my blood racing (in a good way) It's great that TK is willing to go back to AMC, however short his stay! and give us his Fan's a reason to tune in. (although of course I will not be able to in UK; but I'll stay glued to this site for updates) I'm sure the ratings will go through the roof! Aug 16th!!! Oh Yeah!!!!
I hope the flying back and forth doesn't take TK away from his family for too long; but selfishly long enough to give us a more meaningful story with substance. PLEASE PLEASE, lets hope they (writers!) do TK/ZACH character justice.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #97 

I can't wait to see TK back.Okaye(thanks Searose) i have been watching AMC but wait,lol.only because i love an actor on there right now. Not as much as TK but still he's HOT and old enough to be my father,i don't care.lol.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #98 

Lemme guess Mary, you love who they call "The Mountain Man"????????????  I have no idea what age group you are in, but since he may be the oldest in the current cast, I am guessing him!  Yeah, he is no TK, but then, NOBODY is   Personally, I can't bear to watch the show without him.  EVEN IF it were a good show, it would be too painful to be constantly waiting in vain for Zach's scene to be next!  But I will start watching a few days before he returns (probably August 9 when Kendall returns), so I know what situation he is walking into.

Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #99 
Quote:
Originally Posted by searose

Lemme guess Mary, you love who they call "The Mountain Man"????????????  I have no idea what age group you are in, but since he may be the oldest in the current cast, I am guessing him!  Yeah, he is no TK, but then, NOBODY is   Personally, I can't bear to watch the show without him.  EVEN IF it were a good show, it would be too painful to be constantly waiting in vain for Zach's scene to be next!  But I will start watching a few days before he returns (probably August 9 when Kendall returns), so I know what situation he is walking into.

Yep you got it,Mountain man.lol.Michael Nouri,he has done alot of movies and soaps before i read up on him.lol.And he is i think they said 65 years old.Right around my mom's age.lol.She loves him too.lol.He is the perfect age for Erica,HATED her with Ryan.I do Love Erica with Jackson as i love Walt Willey but really am enjoying Erica&Caleb.Don;t know why he calls her Dorothy,lol,but it's cute,Missed all those cabin scenes they had.Now Susan&Walt are off the show for the whole summer.I get why it's hard to watch without Zach.Soon he will be back. Me,i just turned 29 again!lol.

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #100 

He calls her Dorothy because her plane landed on his house, like Dorothy of Wizard of Oz's house landed on the witch.

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.