Message Board

Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 

Ladies, are you all doing what I'm doing today "this time last week I was with Thorsten". I was setting the table at 1:00pm and thought to myself "Thorsten was arriving at Trinity." Oh well. like I said, I'm still on cloud nine.

Take care,

Enis

PS should explain its 12:00pm  in Texas

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 

Enis, I am!!  I was sitting here looking at my new 8X10 blow up of TK & me cheek to cheek!!!!  (It's a wonder my husband doesn't divorce me)..HA!  I do

remember the 1st glimpse I had of him last wk when he was still outside &

walking in...leather jacket, sweater, jeans, motorcycle boots...YUM!!!  I got these giant butterflies in my tummy that still haven't gone away!  What a day to remember.  I had the time of my life.  I'll never forget the way he came straight to our table w/his arms stretched out for a hug & after he did & we chatted, he said, "Sit Ye Down now" in his Irish brogue...so charming.

Unforgettable.

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #3 

Yep Enis, I was doing the same thing all day yesterday... Thorsten was arriving....   3:15 I was sitting on the couch talking with HIM...  etc.  Gosh, I'm beginning to wonder just how long it takes for this feeling to wear off...  I almost hope never.  Never in my life have I been (or thought I would ever be) so star struck over any celebrity.  It's all the magic of the man!

Jackie

Ande

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 

I have to DITTO the above. I was in Rhode Island to a wedding and we were on part of the same Route driving and geez I was so remembering last Saturday's drive down and back - and our precious time with Thorsten. I think its going to be a memory that hardly fades - so many of you ladies have met him many times and are still in awe - what a magical MAHN and we are all so lucky to have met him.  My Dil's Mom watches the show and was at this wedding and she was amazed at my Ha Ha "courage" to go alone to the luncheon!!! I told her you didn't feel alone for long!! What a day. !!!

Ande
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.