Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 

Adam all the Way!!I didn't get Gilles who i wanted to win,now hoping for Adam.

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #2 
My kids are divided. My boy wants Adam, My girl wants Kris.
SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 

Adam - I like Kris just fine, but Adam to me was unbelievably talented.  I liked Gilles, too, but whatever.  I'm always wrong.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 

My daughted voted for Kris last night.   They were both great.  Congrats to both.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:
Originally Posted by alwaysonlyyou

Adam - I like Kris just fine, but Adam to me was unbelievably talented.  I liked Gilles, too, but whatever.  I'm always wrong.

Sharon,I'm always wrong too.I SO LOVED Adam too,I voted for him.I like Kris too,Congrats to him,but i sure felt also that Adam was unbelievably talented indeed.I am sure Adam will make it big.Adam looked to take the loss well...Wish i could.lol.Why, oh why can't the BEST dancer and singer EVER WIN? Did you see Simon? When they showed Randy,Kara,Paula,they were all standing up for Kris,not Simon he was sitting down.lol.I know he wanted Adam to win.Love Simon.Makes me not want to watch these shows again,But sure enough i always do when they come back on.lol.1 million VOTES came in WOW!I want a recount!!!lol.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 

I find that both dwts and amI should change the voting!!! I think when you can't even get through to vote something is  wrong!!! On DWTS I could only get ONE vote in and on Idol I just didn't try!! When these shows first started I would keep trying but now - forget it!!!! and I do not want to then come to my computer to vote there!!

Ande
Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonnie

I find that both dwts and amI should change the voting!!! I think when you can't even get through to vote something is  wrong!!! On DWTS I could only get ONE vote in and on Idol I just didn't try!! When these shows first started I would keep trying but now - forget it!!!! and I do not want to then come to my computer to vote there!!

Bonnie,i so agree,i hate how it's so hard getting through too.And on DWTS since alot of times celebs leave when other dancers should go before them,i wish our vote wasn't half the vote,i mean let us vote just make the judges vote more.Geez,i can't explain it,just frustrated how this whole voting goes.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 
Ladies, Kris,Adam,and i think the rest of the AI will be on Larry King tonight.Oh God,i have to sit through Larrry King.lol.I never watch his show unless someone i like is on and i LIKE Adam so i will be watching.

ETA..Ryan Seacrest filled in for Larry King tonight.Great show tonight,and they will all be on again Monday night.

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #9 

I wanted Steve Martin to win.  I've always had a bit of a thing for him.

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.