Message Board

Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
Ann

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 
I thought this was pretty interesting. She is waaaay smarter than Brooke.

http://www.tvinsider.com/article/640/the-bold-and-the-beautiful-katherine-kelly-lang-brooke-battle-with-the-bottle/

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ann
She is waaaay smarter than Brooke.

Undoubtedly! 

Thanks for the link!

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #3 
thanks for sharing...
Sounds like she's been reading the boards! [clap]
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #4 
Thanks -- this gives me the chance to say how utterly I detest this unoriginal storyline without starting a new thread! Why does it seem that almost every soap vixen of a certain age (i.e. no longer believable as a child bearer to even to the most forgiving and credulity-stretching viewer) starts hitting the bottle? I'm so fucking sick of it! It's just demeaning all around.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy
Thanks -- this gives me the chance to say how utterly I detest this unoriginal storyline without starting a new thread! Why does it seem that almost every soap vixen of a certain age (i.e. no longer believable as a child bearer to even to the most forgiving and credulity-stretching viewer) starts hitting the bottle? I'm so fucking sick of it! It's just demeaning all around.

I agree.  The first time she answers the door in a swimsuit and doesn't get her man, she has to start being drunk morning, noon, and night?  Please.

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.