Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 

...trust me"

Are you fucking kidding me, Kendall? 

Belly button balloons ring a bell?  New Year’s Eve?  Hello Gorgeous letter, poetry readings, searching for Paradise for diamond eyes?  Has she ever noticed how he is with Spike and Ian?  Has she never noticed how he is with ANY child, or Myrtle, never seen him sit near the dead body of a friend all night, never received a sentimental gift from him like jewelry he designed himself for her, or for that matter, how about the fact she's even in Pine Valley alone in the first place - and she claims Zach can't ever turn to mush?  Does she know this man at all?  No, she just makes up nasty shit whenever she feels the need to deflect her dumbass crimes. I see some things never change.  And she's back to being Ryan and Greenlee's little satellite but then, she’s never really stopped.  If only I could have seen what was going on with Zach on the other end of that phone instead of Kendall's whining and self pity after the fact.   Her tears and her recriminations mean nothing to me because she’d do it all over again and then she’ll cry and say she’s sorry and round and round and round we go.   

"Why do I keep doing this?"  Why, indeed, Kendall?  There's usually only one reason why a woman has been obsessed with a man for years, donated her womb to incubate a monument to him, or helped ruin two marriages to hook him up with another woman (who you're also obsessed with) so she won't be tempted by him herself.  No, make that there IS only one fucking reason.  Kendall spent about 2 seconds looking startled that Zach didn't want to talk to her and about 5 seconds admitting it was her own fault, then it was right back to her Ryan and Greenlee duty so she was probably relieved that Zach didn't show up.  It always has the same plot, and the same ending.

And if I hear her say that Zach doesn’t talk one more time to make him into the unreasonable bad guy, I’m going to scream.  He talks Kendall, you just don’t ever LISTEN!.

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #2 
My jaw is bruised from hitting the floor.   Not only does she not know Zach at all, but her memory stinks - and it's memories of the very things she should always have in her supposedly "big" heart. When she was sitting on the park bench, I amused myself at her vacuity by imagining the Friends Of The Friendless marching band from the park in I Love Lucy showing up to deliver Zach's message instead of Bianca -- and damned if Kendall didn't commence beating her own drum for Ryan and Greenlee, as usual!

As if her insult about Zach wasn't bad enough, Kendall had the gall to say "trust me", too!  That's a good one...   she sure as hell doesn't trust Zach.  I'm just so sick and tired of Zach always being the bad guy no matter what Kendall does.   Even when he's off screen, she feels the need to take a gratuitous slam at him.  She's lucky he even sent her a message.Site Meter

nurlenz

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #3 

Wow,  I haven't seen the show yet but judging by Alina and Christy's take of what happened today,  I can say it definitely wasn't a Zendall s/l. You ladies didn't hold back any punches. Ladies, Kendall gets to me as I've said before and I totally agree with what you've said about her but when a man tells you "I will love you until the day I die", you hope that at some point that woman stops playing games and realizes that this man is a keeper and lets the other "assholes" let the door nob hit them where the good "Lord" split them. This man who said he would love you has never ever given you a reason to doubt his feelings for you until he felt you had turned your back on him.  Even then he still wouldn't or couldn't stop loving and protecting you.  His only purpose in life is to have his family safe, healthy and loved.  As I've said before the s/l's aren't even according to the promises Zach and Kendall made to each other before they left on their around the world trip.  They show no maturing or putting family ( Zach's and Kendall's) family first by Kendall.  This is truly frustrating.  

Selma

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Great post, Alina!!  As usual you went right to the heart of matter.   Even when he isn't there, wifey always manages to trash him.  I don't watch watch when he's not there.  It's very bad for my health.

I amused myself at her vacuity by imagining the Friends Of The Friendless marching band from the park in I Love Lucy

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, CHRISTY!!!!!!!!  I haven't laughed this hard in weeks, so thank you for that!  LMAO!!

Jordan, Logan, Tristan, Connor, and Olivia

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alina

He talks Kendall, you just don’t ever LISTEN!.

I nominate this to be the post of the month, Alina!

I was wayyyyyyyyy too upset after watching the barf-fest yesterday to type anything in a civilized language!  But you covered all my thoughts, thanks!  The absolutely worst thing she did was to AGAIN tell us how little she appreciates Zach and his love, and then to top it all, she goes straight from the park to PVPD to be at Rylee's side, after supposedly being sorry that she got sucked into the drama again

And Binks, you really should stay in Paris, we don't need to be hearing how Kendall is a wonderful friend to the parasites

BTW, does anyone think that history is repeating itself 3,794th time, in a typical AMC fashion?  I get the feeling that Asher is Caleb's camel/Kendall, determined to ruin the man who did not even know of his existence!

But all in all, since I had been curious about what "bold message" Zach sends his dumbass wife, it was worth that one scene, seeing the look on her face (until she opened her mouth, that is)!

pah

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 

From these posts it sounds like Kendall is still being Kendall. She has ALWAYS been like this, has never really appreciated him, has never been truly loyal to him. Oh, they've had some good periods, but that never lasts for long. I really wish Zach didn't love her so much because she will always cause him pain and disapointment and I HATE HER FOR IT !!!!!

mandy

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #7 
AMC Yesterday..................I'm so glad I didn't watch!
KENDALL KENDALL KENDALL!?
I thought, I hoped!! that the writers would find the part of your brain which SCREEEEAAAAMS for Zach and you would quit being foolish and hold onto him. But alas they have reverted back to the DUMB ASS KENDALL (Probably because the writers are 'Dumb Asses?!) I watched AMC today to see the ANNOYING, MANOTONOUS CRAP - AMC for short! (Not something I had planned to do, without TK/Zach on screen) !!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG  OMG 
NOW......I AM TRULY GUTTED.... ....."I feel for Alica M, having to act this awful GARBAGE. WTF are the writers doing??? the Mahn that gave us ZENDALL!!! is being hung out to dry.  

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 

You hit it perfectly Alina.   Same crap different day.  Zach should come back, take Ian and not look back.   Let Kendall move in with Ryan and GL and she'll truly be happy.    Is it any wonder the ratings for this show are in the toilet.  We've seen the same story for years and it's getting so old.

flamom05

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 
Oh Alina!  Your post was a thing of beauty!!!  I've been watching here and there with my finger firmly on the FF button but I want to see the how/what of Zach's return....and I tell you I watch Kendall and I just want to fucking throw a stilletto right through my TV screen and for the heel to hit her right between the eyes.  Ughhhhh!  Nothing ever fucking changes.  

Thanks Fil!
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.