Message Board

Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 
i have been having a little mini marathan of P&M shows tonight and my all time fav scene is a tie between Brown Penny&Piece of land speech.NO woman in her right mind would of then gone off and married  Dylan after Patrick poured his heart&soul out to his Angel.NO Way!

I would Love for Patrick to come back to be reunited with his love Marty but also to kick Todds butt for what Todd did to Marty.Susan definetly deserved her Emmy in those scenes.

Goodnight all tweet dreams.  i saw that on twitter.lol

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #2 

There is a different Todd on the old clips here and this new one is just a freakin nut job.  He gives a whole new meaning to narcissism.He is cute enough but any women that would bed him  would have to be nuts too or it would have to be four in the morning and last call because he is just an imbecile. The first few scenes with Marty and Patrick were definitely my favorites here he had that coy, little tinker appearance and mannerism. Just loved them.

Megan
Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 

Sniff!  Piece of Land speech.  Sigh.  I'm with you Mary, who on earth could turn that down?  TK killed me in that scene.  His voice, his eyes, his passion...

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alina

Sniff!  Piece of Land speech.  Sigh.  I'm with you Mary, who on earth could turn that down?  TK killed me in that scene.  His voice, his eyes, his passion...

Alina, Piece of Land speech was my fav of his.I am selfish as i so want him back on OLTL now so we could get to watch him everyday on TV. Do you think he would come back? I totally will support TK no matter what.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Do you know I can't bring myself to watch the "Piece of Land" scene again.  It is just way to painful to watch Marty turn around and marry Dylan.

I have a very hard time watching scenes where TK's character is hurt . . . he portrays it so freakin' well, that it stays with me.

I also can't watch some Zach scenes because they are to painful for me.

June

Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jam
Do you know I can't bring myself to watch the "Piece of Land" scene again.  It is just way to painful to watch Marty turn around and marry Dylan.

I have a very hard time watching scenes where TK's character is hurt . . . he portrays it so freakin' well, that it stays with me.

I also can't watch some Zach scenes because they are to painful for me.

June

Aww June,i totally understand that.TK makes it all seem SO real.I remember watching that scene live when it aired and i was so down&depressed after that show aired.lol.I almost wasn;t going to watch OLTL again being so upset Marty married Dylan.but i could never miss TK and sooo glad i kept watching.

We all know how DROP DEAD GORGEOUS TK is,but he is SO much more than his looks,he is one BRILLIANT actor,not to mention a WONDERFUL person. Don't know if you have ever met TK,(hope you have,) and not that i know him personally as i don't,but i did meet him 2 times and he was just so down to earth and made you feel so special, when you talk to him he gives you all his attention and made you feel like you were the only one around when in fact there were TONS of fans around at SSW.lol.Sorry began to ramble a bit here.lol.But you have heard all this from the Wonderful Ladies here who have met him.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 
  Mary, you are so right on both counts.  Yes, he is so much more than a beautiful sight to see. His talents as actor and poet make him shine. It's funny, some say they don't like to watch scenes where his character is in pain or sad, but I find that many of those scenes are my favorites. It's not because I wish him pain, but because I think TK's best and most moving performances are when he is ripping my heart out, making mr feel such a bond of sympathy and love for him. He does it all with such realism. To me it is his strong point, his forte.
   And you are so right about how wonderful it is to actually sit with him and talk. I have done that twice, and he LISTENS, he makes you feel like he likes you and cares what you think, Both times I came away feeling better about myself  than I did before he sat down. He is a miracle man, and oh, yeah, seeing those gorgeous eyes looking back at you ain't bad either!!!
Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 

Quote:
Originally Posted by pah
  Mary, you are so right on both counts.  Yes, he is so much more than a beautiful sight to see. His talents as actor and poet make him shine. It's funny, some say they don't like to watch scenes where his character is in pain or sad, but I find that many of those scenes are my favorites. It's not because I wish him pain, but because I think TK's best and most moving performances are when he is ripping my heart out, making mr feel such a bond of sympathy and love for him. He does it all with such realism. To me it is his strong point, his forte.
   And you are so right about how wonderful it is to actually sit with him and talk. I have done that twice, and he LISTENS, he makes you feel like he likes you and cares what you think, Both times I came away feeling better about myself  than I did before he sat down. He is a miracle man, and oh, yeah, seeing those gorgeous eyes looking back at you ain't bad either!!!

Pah,i am looking at your lovely pic of you&TK. Aww i know,he really does make you feel like he cares what you think,he sure is a miracle man.I swear it was all so surreal when i met him.I couldn't believe i was meeting this WONDERFUL man live&in person.lol.Though at SSW it's all so rushed and didn't get much time with him,but the few minutes i had he made them seem longer and put me at ease as i was SO nervous,and he knew it.lol. I  just never ever will forget it. He's simply the BEST!!! GORGEOUS eyes indeed.

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.