Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
Ann

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 
I've been thinking (Sorry guys but you know I can't help myself. LOL) about the end of Liam/Caroline phone conversation. When he asked her why she wasn't in L.A. her reply struck me as a little odd. "You'll find out soon enough".

Could it be that she's spending time with her mom's because she's pregnant and is getting used to the idea. I would love this for a couple of reasons. The chance to see TK in a storyline with a baby again would be awesome! The other reason? I would love to see little pRicky's head explode!

The other thought I had was that maybe her mom's are going to help back her  in another scheme to overthrow the little tyrant. After all Karen is $Bill's sister and could have the same cutthroat business ethics.

Like I said just my rambling.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 
Well I like the way you think, Ann!  Works for me!

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #3 
I'd love for her to be pregnant, as long as it's Ridge's of course. [biggrin] (I've seen so many crazy stuff on soaps, it wouldn't surprise me if they magically have her be pregnant by Rick to create more "drama")

However, we know that they're writing her accident in so I doubt they'll have her both pregnant and injured.
Ann

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Callie

However, we know that they're writing her accident in so I doubt they'll have her both pregnant and injured.

I think it's possible that they had already written a pregnancy into the s/l, it would just fit so well with all the anvil's that have been dropping...
pRicky, "Maya and I aren't talking babies yet."
Eric, "You can pass the watch on to your son one day."
After the way he treated Caroline when she was wanting to have a baby and trying to fix her marriage, I would love for her to be having Ridge's baby. (Watching finger snapper's head explode would just be icing on the cake.)

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ann
Quote:
Originally Posted by Callie

I think it's possible that they had already written a pregnancy into the s/l, it would just fit so well with all the anvil's that have been dropping...
pRicky, "Maya and I aren't talking babies yet."
Eric, "You can pass the watch on to your son one day."
After the way he treated Caroline when she was wanting to have a baby and trying to fix her marriage, I would love for her to be having Ridge's baby. (Watching finger snapper's head explode would just be icing on the cake.)

Ann,
I would absolutley love for them to be having a family together! And that would definitely be the icing on the cake, LOL! Can't wait for that to happend!!!

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #6 
I would also love for her and Ridge to have a baby..
I was wondering if she will come back with a sprained ankle ?

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michele
I would also love for her and Ridge to have a baby..
I was wondering if she will come back with a sprained ankle ?

I think so! [frown] I read that Ridge will help Caroline through some rough times!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 

.... 21 days until Ridge and Caroline  are in each other's arms again. I can hardly wait!

Ridge is so frustrated and fed up of trying to pull Eric Sr. from little Ricky's back pocket that he

could really use some sweet lovin from his honey Caroline right now but we must be patient.

Once Ricky finds out that Maya can not have children he will not marry her because of his

obsession of demeaning Ridge about not being a blood Forrester. I think Carter will be there

for Myrna and I hope Ricky goes to Big Bear and never comes  back!

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.