Message Board

Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
Robyn

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #1 

After much painful cropping I hope this works or I am going to be drinking and crying.

Robyn

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #2 

AH HA!! I am doing a little Dance!! It Worked!!! Now I am looking for am picture that I do not have to crop the heck out of... WOO HOO!!!

Lovable

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #3 

okay now I'm just trying mine..... lol

May

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robyn

AH HA!! I am doing a little Dance!! It Worked!!! Now I am looking for am picture that I do not have to crop the heck out of... WOO HOO!!!

LOL! If you can enter the pixel size first, do it and you will be able to make a square no bigger than what you need. In some programs, it's called "fixed aspect ratio"... at least one of those words will be in the name of what you want to do.

TTFN!

May

"There is nothing wrong with your HDTV. Do not attempt to switch to CBS. Brian Frons is controlling the transmission.
If he wishes to make it louder, he will bring up the volume. If he wishes to make it softer, he will tune it to a whisper. He
can reduce the focus to a soft blur, or sharpen it to crystal clarity. He will control the horizontal. He will control the
vertical. For the next hour, sit quietly and he will control all that you see and hear. You are about to experience the awe
and mystery which reaches from Megan McTavish's mind to... All My Children."

Saints2009

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #5 

just testing

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #6 

test

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.