Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
Ann

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 
I don't know how many of you actually watch the show and how many just FF through all but the TK/Ridge scenes.
I do watch as much as I can stomach (NOT the guppies AKA Wype) and I've noticed a couple of things.
Little Ricky Forrester and Joonyer Chandler are the same exact character! Spoiled little boys using "Daddy's money"
to throw their own (light) weight around.
The other thing? Ridge talks the same way to Little Ricky that Zach always talked to Joonyer, like he's an annoying
little gnat.

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #2 
Ann, I watch the whole show too and it's funny how reminiscent Little Ricky and Ridge are of Joonyer and Ridge, but you're right, Little Ricky and Joonyer are the same character! Well, except I don't remember Joonyer ever hanging out in Dixie's bedroom with her or being extremely obsessed with her love life.  As long as LR stays in the boardroom it's fun to watch him with Ridge. And his wife - I swear, every time I've seen her in a scene with Ridge, she's seemed interested in him to me! I think the show should go there! (If she and Ridge aren't related somehow, that is.)
Ann

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Christy, as incestuous as this show is, I don't think Ridge and Caroline are blood relatives. However I do think that Caroline is the daughter of Karen Spencer who is the twin sister of Caroline Spensor who was Ridge's first love.
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.