Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
irishmcpaddy

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #1 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puppetwrangler
Now I am confused, so I hope some can help me out here. I am more than a little technologically challenged. On Thursday's show, Zach called and told Greenlee he was just about to land. And then there was the big explosion.  In this show, after Zach's plane has blown up in midair, Kendall gets his outgoing message on his voice-mail.  One would think his phone would either be blown up or at the bottom of the ocean- not working in either case. (Or does your outgoing message hang around in some sort of wireless limbo independent of you cell phone?)

I haven't replied because I am confused as well. I don't know who the carrier is for the wireless but hats off to them. Another extremely stupid question was he flying the plane himself? 

I am almost ashamed to admit it but I did feel badly for Kendall for a hot minute or two and the dream sequence was so very sad but anyone would feel that way even cold-hearted me.  Also being Irish I do think that when you are very close to a situation you can sense impending doom as she was experiencing. ( very insightful bunch we are ) I continued to watch and I started to see her transformation right back to the same old Kendall. Maybe it is the grief process in a different way. I saw the denial but she went right into the attacking more so than just general anger. Finger pointing when who told him to go?  Did I miss something but I think she is the one who told him to go.  I thought as good as her first day post tragedy was going she would begin to feel an overwhelming sense of guilt. The courtroom when she ripped David apart was really good the gypsy putting the curse on him. Again great performance....but then it goes on and eventually gets me right back to square one. 

First I want to say it is too bad the character had to leave. He was an asset to that Motley Crue.  Secondly in all honesty if you truly are an admirer of this man's work you will continue to follow him as his career progresses and though he won't be on your TV daily you will have other ways to keep his memory (the character) alive.  This seems to have been an inevitable departure but the short visits whet appetites that he might return but I think it was just not happening, TK is far too good for this piece of shit of a show and the same old same old month after month after month. There was no growth potential what so ever.  I read that article that was on one of those sites on a link in here and I get the feeling he was ready to move on.  Go, have a wonderful full life and dance to your own music because the band at AMC sucks!

Everyone here on this site are great people and don't let all this get you down, this man will turn up...

One last thought Erica is suppose to shoot someone I think I saw on the advertisements or someone told me I don't remember but if there is a soap-god somewhere let it be La very and right between the legs or Kendall's tongue. Make her mute and him sterile.

Hope the hoildays will be filled with a lot of love and happiness for all of you.

Megan
SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 

I believe that it's like in cyber-space when you leave a voice mail & not in the actual phone- correct me someone if that's not right. 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
When you leave a VM on a phone that has been destroyed, your VM is still in tact.  So is your greeting.  When you replace your phone any messages that were left for you will come through.

June

irishmcpaddy

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #4 

The voice mail will continue to work, I dropped my cell in the toilet and it died but I was able to get messages and retrieve from outside phones.  It's the fact that the phone had such good reception when the plane was descending, the only time I get reception on a plane is when it is still on the ground.  Not so important I guess but it caught my attention.

Megan
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:
Originally Posted by irishmcpaddy
One last thought Erica is suppose to shoot someone I think I saw on the advertisements or someone told me I don't remember but if there is a soap-god somewhere let it be La very and right between the legs or Kendall's tongue. Make her mute and him sterile.

Now that Ryass has regained possession of his great love the Green Butterfly again, I can't help wonder how long it'll be before he ditches her to spend all his time at Kendall's comforting the grieving widow as only he can. Although he's already sterile and I'm opposed to guns I can't help thinking your suggestion has real merit.

A mute Kendall would be the only tolerable Kendall for me. I actually almost felt bad for her too -- but I got over it real fast. She made her choice, the same choice she's always made when she has to choose between Zach and Greenlee and/or Zach and Ryan. As always, Kendall valued Ryan and Greenlee's welfare more than she valued Zach's, because their welfare is more necessary to her than her own life, much less Zach's... while Zach valued Kendall's welfare above his own, and paid the price.

Oh and if Ryan falls short? The irresistable Dr. Chest Exam will be right there to remedy Kendall's palpitations.

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #6 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy
[QUOTE

Now that Ryass has regained possession of his great love the Green Butterfly again, I can't help wonder how long it'll be before he ditches her to spend all his time at Kendall's comforting the grieving widow as only he can. Although he's already sterile and I'm opposed to guns I can't help thinking your suggestion has real merit.  I too am extremely opposed to guns but I will make an exception in this case.  I did not know that my hunk of burning love was already sterile.  Bad case of mumps? Only kidding I am sure he had a vasectomy not wanting to bring anymore of his spawns into the world.

A mute Kendall would be the only tolerable Kendall for me. I actually almost felt bad for her too -- but I got over it real fast. Me too, but I knew it wouldn't last long.  The one thing that was noticable to me was when she attacked Greenlee it came across like a scorned lover not a grief strickened wife. As if you got him what do I have?  Almost like a very misguided competition.

Oh and if Ryan falls short? The irresistable Dr. Chest Exam will be right there to remedy Kendall's palpitations.  I can almost feel it in my bones Ryan falls very short and as for the new guy my sympathy goes out to him.
  Have a good holiday season Kathy.

Megan
jam

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 
Well, you're right about this.  But, sadly, TIIC don't put enuogh thought into what they put out there.  Because a scene like that could tell viewers that Zach could NOT have been on that plane when it exploded.

June

Quote:

The voice mail will continue to work, I dropped my cell in the toilet and it died but I was able to get messages and retrieve from outside phones.  It's the fact that the phone had such good reception when the plane was descending, the only time I get reception on a plane is when it is still on the ground.  Not so important I guess but it caught my attention.

irishmcpaddy

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #8 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jam
Well, you're right about this.  But, sadly, TIIC don't put enuogh thought into what they put out there.  Because a scene like that could tell viewers that Zach could NOT have been on that plane when it exploded.

June

Quote:

Thank you I did not want to think I was completely stupid.  Atleast my phone really had a burial at sea and at an irish-wake with no decedent.  Anyway it's really so freaking sloppy how these writers perform.  To have to spew out some of the lines they write are a freaking insult to the people who have to say them, but I guess it is all in a days work and that why I like this guy he could make shit work and he did.

Megan
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 
1)  My cell phone has no problem working at 44,000 feet

2)  Yeah, he had the V-tomy, but remember how The Writers That REwrite UNDID it?  Or rather, claimed that the doctor never really performed?  That's why Annie was pregnant towards the end of their marriage!  Now that Rylee are together, and we remember that she can't carry a Lavery rugrat, what are the chances that MAD-ison was dumped while pregnant?  If so, I hope her hormones really do a trick on her......  They have to give him some drama over the reunion, don't they?

peggylou

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #10 

You are all so entertaining that it is nice to come here because we all think so much alike - I hope TK is at the Red Wing Game which is on TV now - Sure know he is happy when there - Peggy

pah

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #11 

Peggy---  Even though I can't see most the games myself, I've been keeping an eye on RW standings thru the newspaper. It looks like they are doing really well this season so far. Like you , every time I see them scheduled I wonder if TK is there, or I picture him at home with his feet up, munching away on a snack and yelling at the TV.

irishmcpaddy

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #12 
Quote:
Originally Posted by peggylou

You are all so entertaining that it is nice to come here because we all think so much alike - I hope TK is at the Red Wing Game which is on TV now - Sure know he is happy when there - Peggy

PeggyLou:  It is very entertaining here at times and I really just amuse myself because I really dislike Ryan Lavery and he has been the butt of many unkind words from me.  As far as the RedWings or sports I have been a Football widow for many moons now and funny thing I met my husband at a Superbowl Party but I wasn't there to root the Steelers on, I could have cared less, I wanted to see the Stones play half-time and drink and eat for free. Then in between the football you have the Rangers and then here comes the summer and Baseball. I am not a big sports fan but I do enjoy Hurling. ( Field Hockey) It's good though to see the men just kick back, drink beer and curse at the TV. I guess you conditon yourself to love what they love because it keeps them happy.

Searose:  I have never been able to get any type of reception at all on a plane. I guess I have a crummy carrier and most of the trips I have taken are
abroad.  I sometimes have to change my SIM card in Ireland.  Oh what the hell and I nearly had my dream come true today it looked as though evil Hayward was going to throw vomit boy off the roof but NOOOOOO, Erica saved the day and shot the Doctor. Damn there is no justice in this world. They reversed his Vasectomy?  I hate him just even the way he was so patronizing to Madison, I hope she still has those bookends.

Megan
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #13 
Megan, you have a tougher stomach than mine if you have been able to watch since Zach's "departure" (I say "departure" because I STILL maintain my belief that Zach is very much alive, and will hopefully find peace and love some day!).  For me, it was difficult enough to get through non-Zach scenes when he was around, but is impossible now.  I have been hearing about what has been going on in PV, and it is even more upsetting to hear that TIIC has not shown as much of Kendall realizing what she has lost or grieving Zach, as they have made sure to show that she is more upset about Rylee being together and happy.  I understand various stages of grieving, and that blaming Rylee can be normal, but being upset about their union ("you have Ryan, and what do I have?") is so blatantly about Rylee STILL being her focus that it nauseates me more than infuriates me. 

Unfortunately, I did catch a significant part of the show today, and I am just as sad today as I was on the day of the "crash".  The fact that The Green Monster was the one "to get her through" things proves TIIC will never see relationships the way we do.  Kendall did finally admit that SHE pushed Zach into helping Rylee and SHE is responsible for him being gone, but it was too little too late for me.  Her tears did not soften me, because she failed to appreciate his love when he was around, her words did not matter much to me, because she failed to make him her priority the way he did her, her guilt did not faze me, because she never showed contentment in their marriage (except during the brief Satin Slayer s/l), and now it is all too little too late! 

All the talk about Binks wanting memorial service for Zach so people who loved him can pay their respects?  Unless they dedicate an entire episode at the least to the awesomeness of Zach, I hope they don't do the memorial, since the number of attendees WHO LOVED HIM, Slater Boys, Erica, Opal, Jesse, and yes, Liza (I heard that HER tears seemed real when she broke down in Thadeass's arms) would be overwhelmed by the hypocritic smug assholes of PV!  I would rather not see the likes of JackASS and Martins and Chandlers there, not even the back-stabbing user Bitch, er... I mean Binks, let alone The Rabid One, who now promises Spikester that HE will be the new hero to take care of the bad guys   I was told that yesterday he promised ZACH that he will take care of Ian!!!!!!!!!  Glad I didn't watch, or I would be shopping for a new TV right now!

As for the show in general?  Sucky editing was a good reminder why AMC is not worth my time.  Everyone seemed to be in different place from scene to scene, within seconds, Ryass flip-flopping between PVH/condo/PVH, some people as far away as hundreds of miles between scenes, some even thousands!  Perhaps they are still trying to make up for the lost day (Obama press conference), which could explain why Zach's flashbacks were SO fleeting!  I guess the more things change, more they stay the same at AMC

irishmcpaddy

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #14 
Searose:

I missed today but maybe will watch soapnet tonight.  Well a big round of applause for Kendall she finally admits her fault in Zach's untimely demise, now that is shocking and if she cried a river from this point on I could care less.  Everything else is moving right along quickly and now they are bringing up a memorial service?  Why not wait a little longer maybe he can rise from the ocean with his cellphone in hand and attend. I truly do not wish to make light of this character's death ( this show will suffer because of his departure) but come on this is crazy shit.  What kind of freaking idiots write this? Immediately after his appearance in her dream they could have done something creative and noteworthy but no of course not.  Let me back up after she was notified of his death, there was something that the writers could have done that would have been powerful and a tribute in itself to the character.  I am home for a while and that time happens to be free time so I watch because I like Caleb and his son but NO they will bollocks that up too and hook him up with Erica. You know Searose after reading that article and one of the excerpts referred to how soap-genres can actually be soothing psychologically I have to agree.  It is so nice and soothing when all you got to do is see the whiner, or vomit boy or any of the other creeps and your blood boils to the point that any pent up anger you have is released and I am dead serious. Then you have the one or two that make you feel really good but with this stuff that is so far and few between.   I am crossing my fingers that TK goes to OLTL even for a little bit.  I am starting to really like that much hotter men and more females that have a few braincells.  Sorry for the rant.
My biggest disappointment with AMC is not only the way they sent this man out but the fact David did not throw that fucker Lavery off the roof in time.

Megan
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #15 

Quote:
Searose:

Why not wait a little longer maybe he can rise from the ocean with his cellphone in hand and attend.

My biggest disappointment with AMC is not only the way they sent this man out but the fact David did not throw that fucker Lavery off the roof in time.

OMG, I can just see AMC trying to do that, LOL.

Oh Megan, you know why they didn't have David do it?  Because they can't handle the ratings going up!  Heck, even I would have WILLINGLY tuned in to watch that.  But then again, InsAnnie jumped off his penthouse balcony and walked away on her own two feet (I am sure you weren't watching back then).  At various times, InsAnnie, Kendall, The Green Thing, all have climbed up the side of the building in their stilettos.  That sort of history tells me, the "penthouse" is, may be, fifteen feet above ground?  Nah, that won't kill the cockroach!

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #16 

Quote:
  I guess the Pine Cone Motel (is that right) is the roach motel maybe he ought to check in there.  Creepy bastard. 

Newsflash Megan!!!!!!!!!  HE USED TO LIVE THERE, LOL.  That is where RenDULL first happened, among other things 

BTW, I am laughing at my own comment on this thread on 11/28, where I wondered if MAD-ison is pregnant, because if you check out the ABC sneak peek, they tell you SHE IS

irishmcpaddy

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #17 
Searose:

NO NO NO I got to go look myself, I don't believe it that poor girl. PREGNANT.  Yes I remeber you called it.  Does no one on these stories believe in safe sex?  It's bad enough this poor thing is pregnant but he definitely looks like a carrier of an STD that is a strain all on to itself. Didn't he pork the other puke when they were waiting on the beach for Zach?  Here we go now she end  up the pole too.  Now I know I did get the fact pukey 2 is not able to carry full term or something or another but hold on to your chair it is Xmas. Malachy McCourt should be popping up and the Christmas miracle will occur a two for one sale.  

Now Kendull I guess that is vomit boy and Kendall?  I think they may have started the bed bug epidemic in  the PineCone then and it spread from PA to NY they ran  right up route 80..they scared the little pests right out of the mattresses.  Searose I feel sick and I am not pregnant...How can they do this to that fragile nut job?    ( I am again confused didn't whiner banged him in her and Zach's bed?, which that to me would be a justifiable homicide in most homes) Have a good day.

Megan
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #18 
Megan, you are right on all counts.  RenDULL started in Pine Cone, and ended up IN ZACH's BED, and yes, I would call it a justifiable homicide too!  As for the two-for-one-sale/Xmas miracle, I won't be watching except for Zach's memorial!
Bed bug epidemic?  STD strain all on to itself?  You are too funny, AND accurate!

irishmcpaddy

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #19 

Oh I will watch just to see what the fallout will be between the eternally joined at the hip trio.  I really feel sorry for Madison she was so messed up and finally thought she found some sort of relationship with that phoney, meally mouthed, poor excuse of a human being. If puke 2 is also pregnant then ok that will be interesting the battle of the hormones but if not I bet they will try to take her child.  They make me soooooooooo sick. He is going to mess with the right female when his time to leave comes.  I am sure though they will rent out the nearest Cathedral for his memorial or yeah they might even fly him to Vatican City. 

Megan
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.