Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 
6/20-24/26:

TV Guide Spoilers:

6/20
Rick and Steffy become suspicious when Ridge suddenly has a new attitude toward his nemesis; Bill is forced to give a quick explanation when Liam uncovers his private rendezvous spot.

6/21
Vivienne counsels Nicole to be cautious of Sasha's intentions regarding Zende; Bill surprises Brooke, and then he gives her two options concerning their future.

6/22
Liam and Steffy share a poignant moment rehashing their past and contemplating what may lie ahead; Brooke and Bill find themselves in an awkward predicament when an unsuspecting Rick arrives to give Brooke new information.

6/23
Thomas blindsides Ridge in regard to their arrangement with Douglas; Bill must choose which son has the better business plan when Wyatt and Liam pitch him new ideas for Spencer Publications.

6/24
Caroline takes control of a heated situation and announces her solution to Thomas and Ridge; Steffy is stuck in the middle when Wyatt and Liam each want her support for their proposed business plans.

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

theotherDi

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alina
6/20-24/26: TV Guide Spoilers: 6/20 Rick and Steffy become suspicious when Ridge suddenly has a new attitude toward his nemesis; Bill is forced to give a quick explanation when Liam uncovers his private rendezvous spot. 6/21 Vivienne counsels Nicole to be cautious of Sasha's intentions regarding Zende; Bill surprises Brooke, and then he gives her two options concerning their future. 6/22 Liam and Steffy share a poignant moment rehashing their past and contemplating what may lie ahead; Brooke and Bill find themselves in an awkward predicament when an unsuspecting Rick arrives to give Brooke new information. 6/23 Thomas blindsides Ridge in regard to their arrangement with Douglas; Bill must choose which son has the better business plan when Wyatt and Liam pitch him new ideas for Spencer Publications. 6/24 Caroline takes control of a heated situation and announces her solution to Thomas and Ridge; Steffy is stuck in the middle when Wyatt and Liam each want her support for their proposed business plans.

Thanks Alina, you beat me to it [smile] 

Oh FFS, I wonder what her solution will be...let's all live together and be 1 big happy family with 2 daddys.  [rolleyes]

As for the rest, it's 1 big yawn fest and I'm afraid it will be the summer of Brill (the 2 biggest hypocrites on the planet) and the Spencer clan with the Avants coming in a close second. 

Thanks Mon
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #3 

These spoilers confuse me. Does Ridge's "new attitude" stem from his promise to "help out" pRicky? I mean, Ridge already got blackmailed into that by $Pig and Brooke - isn't that enough?! Now he has to put up with pRicky's obnoxiousness too? And WTF, is Steffy taking pRicky's side? As for Thomas/Caroline - my cats can see where this is going.

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Quote:
Originally Posted by theotherDi

Oh FFS, I wonder what her solution will be...let's all live together and be 1 big happy family with 2 daddys.  [rolleyes]

Yea, probably ugh ... [frown]

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy

These spoilers confuse me. Does Ridge's "new attitude" stem from his promise to "help out" pRicky? I mean, Ridge already got blackmailed into that by $Pig and Brooke - isn't that enough?! Now he has to put up with pRicky's obnoxiousness too? And WTF, is Steffy taking pRicky's side? As for Thomas/Caroline - my cats can see where this is going.

Little pRicky will probably now whhhhiiiinnnneeee about Ridge being too nice to him! Poor Ridge...surrounded by idiots and hypocritical assholes!

I wonder if Thomass had legal documents drawn up claiming Douglas as his? I can hardly wait to see how Caroline tries to resolve the impass. I'm betting it will be Ridge on the losing side of her "idea".

zenderella

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #6 
MAYBE Caroline's resolution will involve a PATERNITY TEST!!  That way, this storyline could move forward - with (hopefully) Thomas left out in the dust - as the RAPIST big brother!  [popcorn]
Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 
Quote:
Originally Posted by zenderella
MAYBE Caroline's resolution will involve a PATERNITY TEST!!  That way, this storyline could move forward - with (hopefully) Thomas left out in the dust - as the RAPIST big brother!  [popcorn]

YASSS!!! It's time!!!! This paternity story been dragging out for ages!!! [frown]

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 

Some new spoilers for next week (6/27-7/1)

Thomas professes his love to Caroline and asks them to be together.  Ridge overhears but leaves before she rejects him.

Ridge bumps into Brooke after overhearing Thomas & Caroline. Brooke is upset having decided to end her affair and leans on her ex.

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #9 
Quote:
From these spoilers, not only does it look like CaRidge will end but it sounds like something may happen between Brooke/Ridge.  I wonder if for starters, they will pretend like it was Ridge who she was having an affair with to spare Katie; especially if Ridge believes that Caroline wants Thomas and is just staying with him because she took marriage vows.

I always expect the worst, but damn, even I couldn't have imagined this. These may be the most awful spoilers I've ever read, and I wouldn't be surprised if you're right about Ridge and Brooke. It sounds like Ridge wants Caroline to have what he thinks she wants. But will everyone still think he's Douglas's bio father? I need a drink..... A big one.

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #10 
Alina, I was wondering why on earth, given such scant evidence, today's show bothered to have Rick jump to the conclusion that Brooke was hiding a man in her room. Your spec certainly would make sense of it, and ITA with your Thomas/Caroline analysis. It makes my blood boil that Ridge loses what he loves most because he (as always) is trying to do the right thing by Caroline, while horny cheating Bill gets away with his unfaithfulness to Katie.

Please pass the pitcher of White Russians! Followed by pitchers number 2, 3, and 4!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #11 
I'm all in for the White Russians - maybe sev pitchers!  Wow - did not see this coming - at. all.   [drunk]

Sharon
Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #12 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCSharon
I'm all in for the White Russians - maybe sev pitchers!  Wow - did not see this coming - at. all.   [drunk]

Taking mental note to stop at liquor store after work ;-)

Well I certainly can be wrong...it's hard to guess what comes next when you have someone writing who just throws shit to the wall to see what sticks whether it makes sense or not.

Here's more fuel to my fire:

Pssst, Thomas, you fucking asshole. Your dad has to live with the fact you violated, took advantage (however anyone wants to look at it) & screwed the woman he loves during the 2 minutes that they were broken up.  He has to live with the fact that YOU had no respect for him, no loyalty to him and that you are such a sleaze ball that you used Caroline when she was at her most vulnerable not to mention practically comatose.  He has to live with the fact that if there wasn't a Douglas and had Caroline not told him the truth, YOU would have never manned up and told your father that you had sex with his wife.  So shut the fuck up you pompass, whiny, asshole.

And Caroline...screw you too for going back on your word to Ridge and making him feel less and less a father to that baby he has sacrificed so much for. 

theotherDi

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #13 
"We need to be honest about who Douglas' father really is"...Ridge is his father, end of story! I really don't want to hate another character but Caroline's getting there, quickly!!

Thanks Mon
Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #14 
Quote:

Well I certainly can be wrong...it's hard to guess what comes next when you have someone writing who just throws shit to the wall to see what sticks whether it makes sense or not.

Pssst, Thomas, you fucking asshole. Your dad has to live with the fact you violated, took advantage (however anyone wants to look at it) & screwed the woman he loves during the 2 minutes that they were broken up.  He has to live with the fact that YOU had no respect for him, no loyalty to him and that you are such a sleaze ball that you used Caroline when she was at her most vulnerable not to mention practically comatose.  He has to live with the fact that if there wasn't a Douglas and had Caroline not told him the truth, YOU would have never manned up and told your father that you had sex with his wife.  So shut the fuck up you pompass, whiny, asshole.

And Caroline...screw you too for going back on your word to Ridge and making him feel less and less a father to that baby he has sacrificed so much for. 

AMEN TO ALL OF THAT! It's just shit!

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #15 
Quote:

I just love your way with words, Alina! Wasn't there a spoiler that Caroline has a proposal for them or something, maybe that's the scene. Ugh, I don't think there's gonna be enough White Russians to go around tomorrow.

Drew

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #16 
Week of 27th June
Thomas professes his love to Caroline and asks them to be together. Ridge overhears but leaves before she rejects him.

Ridge bumps into Brooke after overhearing Carmas. She is upset having decided to end her affair and leans on her ex.

Ridge & Bill butt heads over Brooke; Katie finds a sympathetic ear in Liam; Brooke finds herself in a no win situation.

Source @jmcrenny

Screenshot - 23_06_2016 , 17.06.jpg

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #17 
Well, I did say I wanted Ridge to be the one who found out....glug! Hic!

[spoilers06-27]

Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #18 
Thanks Christy! (I think, lol).

These spoilers....
[barf]

theotherDi

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #19 

Ugh, grow up Caroline and honor your husband and your vows. Thomas RAPED you, it was not a misunderstanding. Ridge is Douglas' father in all ways that matter!!! Free Ridge!!

[explode][bop][POd]

Thanks Mon
Drew

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #20 
They ruined a great couple with this story

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #21 
Tomorrow...blech!

Once a betraying creep; always one!  Thomas proves again & in record time what a crappy son he is.  Poor Ridge!

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #22 
Quote:

Once a betraying creep; always one!  Thomas proves again & in record time what a crappy son he is.  Poor Ridge!

No words. I don't know how I'm gonna survive Monday's show!

theotherDi

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #23 
Quote:

No words. I don't know how I'm gonna survive Monday's show!

My solution: [beer][drunk][tequila][barf]I'll get an early start tonight!

Have a good weekend all!

Thanks Mon
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #24 
If Brooke and Ridge hook up ...I can't even think about!!!!!!!

Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #25 
^^^God knows I would hate to see that happen but if it does it would serve Caroline right for choosing her rapist's feelings over those of her husband's!

Having said that, for the life of me...I don't understand why Ridge would give any of the harpie's in his life the time of day. Brooke, Katie have done nothing but insult in behind his back and meddle in his life just to screw him over. He's a lot more forgiving than I would be. Even sadder, Caroline seems to be right on their heels in that department!

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #26 
Reminiscing might lead snappy finger Brooke up to her inner sluttiness and ask Ridge

to help her forget PIG ...after all the love chamber is right there... Ridge's rejection

would be Very satisfying!!

The horror of OBA and Quinn coupling does serve a purpose...OBA won't be so

critical of Ridge for taking the correct and only option!

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #27 
No mention of Ridge on next week previews...he wasn't at last year's pool party so that

means TK is off with his family...Thorsten, enjoy your well deserved vacation!

We are anxious to see Ridge and Caroline having a private chat after her meltdown.

Ridge takes full responsibility...questioning his actions.  When he told PIG to let Brooke

go if he loved her...somehow I think Ridge was talking about himself and Caroline.

Am I over thinking this?

Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #28 
SOD:

Tuesday, 7/12: Rick gloats over Ridge's revelation and wastes no time in attempting to oust him from FC.

Wednesday, 7/13: Ridge frets about his future at FC as Steffy, Thomas and Rick throw their hats into the ring to become the next CEO of FC.

Thursday, 7/14: Eric reveals his decision about who will run the family business.

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #29 

What does Douglas's paternity have to do with Ridge's performance as CEO?

How does Steffy find the time to be CEO...she's so busy being the poster girl for

Spencer Publications!!

Predictably Tommy boy took back his measly 5% and is running as an independent!!!

I  sincerely hope that Caroline is there for Ridge!

and then there's OBA...where does he get the energy to make any decision...Quinn has

him by the ??!!! ....omg ... I just had an awful thought.. maybe OBA is going to appoint

Quinn as CEO! LOL

Drew

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #30 
I think Eric (why he has all this power by the way with his 37,5%?) could be appoint himself as CEO, they showed us he feels a bit lonely, he could decided to go back fulltime and this will be a way to bring Quinn back to FC in the future

I hope Caroline will be a better wife than she has been lately and she and Ridge will open their own fashion house, why a man with the experience and the talent like Ridge must feel obliged to work under Rick or Thomas in a company wher he has the 20% of the property?
I hate that he gave to Thomas a 5% after Stephanie's plan and after Taylor gave all her shares to Steffy, Ridge has been always to good with Thomas that has the same mental problems of Rick

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #31 
Quote:
SOD: Tuesday, 7/12: Rick gloats over Ridge's revelation and wastes no time in attempting to oust him from FC. Wednesday, 7/13: Ridge frets about his future at FC as Steffy, Thomas and Rick throw their hats into the ring to become the next CEO of FC. Thursday, 7/14: Eric reveals his decision about who will run the family business.

Do we have any White Russians fixings left ?[drunk]

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #32 
I think this calls for Zegerid...

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #33 
Quote:

Do we have any White Russians fixings left ?[drunk]

I am going to need an IV drip of the stuff to get thru this crap!

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #34 
ROFL!  I had to Google Zegerid - new one on me.  Yep - I'll just take the White Russians.  

Sharon
Drew

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #35 
How much is hot???[bowing][bowing][bowing]

I hate the fact he's now the bad guy when he han't been the only one who made decisions
After he has been the man betrayed by his son and his wife now he is the gulty one, the one who must lose the position in a company where he has the 20% of the property (it could have been 25 % but he has been too generous with his son after the Taboo thing)

I hate the fact it has been a year that we had not a sexy scene or a shirtless scene of him

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #36 
Drew---soooo hot! I hate the spoilers tho!
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #37 
you can't keep a GORGEOUS and WONDERFUL man down...Ridge is a survivor and he

will triumph with or without Caroline!

And YES a love scene is due for our Ridge fix!!!

Drew

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #38 
Can someone tell me what Deacon and Quinn say in the promo? I can't get all the words [blush]

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #39 
so everybody is focusing on the paternity secret NOT the circumstances of the conception!

According to this lot... no grace period when there's a break up... what am I talking about...do I expect Steffy to be

sympathetic...she hounded Liam  when he was with Ivy...

ThomASS was a jackASS the minute he arrived from Paris with a chip on his shoulder...more like a stick up his ass with his

lusty, sickening day wet dreams of Caroline and then there's PRICKY ... if the sky is not his particular shade of blue.... it is all

Ridge's fault!!!LOL

Drew

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #40 
OMG, more apologizing from Caroline to Thomas [jawdrop]
Why she isn't at her husband side during the Rick situation?

But one day she was on the plan, the day after she needed to tell the truth, I think that in 2 days she will be ready to profess her love for Saint Thomas

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #41 
so TPTB wants to put a "misunderstanding" twist to the rape...FINE...BUT Ridge's sweet

face bruised by ThomASS's hand can not be interpreted any other way as VIOLENT so

Caroline better tell ASS that!

ThomASS what you have to understand is that you assaulted your father and then in

the same instant... we were suppose to inform you,his assailant that you impregnated

me while I COULD NOT consent legally but as you said I didn't refuse because I don't

REMEMBER!

Drew

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #42 
I'm speechless!!!
Now Caroline is jelous of Thomas? The other day she said she loved her husband

I'm ashamed of the way everyone has not said anything about the fact Ridge was the one cheated by his son and wife to be (yes she is guilty like Thomas because she said he saved her - from what? an hotel room? - so she has decided to sleep with him)

Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.