Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
gwennie

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #1 
I have been out of town and recently catching up on all the AMC episodes on my DVR. (Thank you Kathy and Christy for the daily clips that kept me going until I could watch Zach on the big screen at home. )

Well, I was FF'ing through the June 25th episode, as I always do until I catch a glimpse of Zach. After the first brief Zach scene I hit the FF button to get to the next one. Imagine my surprise when I see a brief shot of Tad on his knees hugging Erica and grabbing her ass...I had to stop and see what was happening. For those of you who missed it, it was hilarious....Erica had asked Tad to sleep with her (not for real) to make Jack jealous, here's the transcript between them (I've highlighted my favorite lines):

Erica: Did you hear me?

Tad: Hear you? Do you have any idea how long I've waited, wanted, prayed to hear you say that to me? Do you have any idea how many nights that I have literally dreamed that you would show up and that you would beg me to make love with you?

Erica: Well, that's not exactly --

Tad: No, no, no, don't speak. I understand. Honey, I always have. Ever since we started working together all those years back on "The Cutting Edge." I mean, I know, believe me. All that wasted time, all those days spent aching side by side, and then watching with a sad longing as we went home with other people. In your case, a lot of other people. Just never me. To be honest, sometimes I felt like it was everybody but me. It was like we were star-crossed, you know? Something or someone always got in the way, whether it was, you know, husbands or wives, lovers. Until now. Now when we're free -- unshamed, unfettered even -- to give in to that delicious, throbbing chemistry.

Erica: I'm sorry, you have --

Tad: No, no, no, no, no -- don't speak, please. Please, don't speak. No, no, no, no, no. Now I get it, baby. I mean, who wouldn't? I mean, a woman like you. A woman of beauty and grace and passion, an animal for life. I know what's been going on. You've got needs. And I want to satisfy them. Maybe in ways that aren't entirely legal, but my point is that I'm your guy. And I want you to know that even if it's just for now -- if it's just one hot, steamy night, I'm cool. I'm down with that. I mean, just the idea of being able to get busy with you is making me the happiest man on earth.

Erica: Oh --

(This is where he got on his knees, grabbed her bony tush and pulled him into her)

Tad: Mmm.

Erica: Tad, I'm -- I'm afraid that you've misunderstood.

Tad: No, no, no -- don't be coy. Please, please, don't. Just get ready for the ride of your life. It's going to be a bumpy night.

[Tad purrs]

Erica: Oh, you -- you are so bad.

Tad: No, you're so bad. You're the worst. Come on, Erica, what are you going to do? You're going to lock me up in a hotel room all night? A couple witnesses, huh? Maybe a TV camera just so Jackson's going to think we slept together?

Erica: Will you do it?

Tad: No. Come on, this is getting ridiculous.

Erica: Why?

Tad: There's not a lot that I wouldn't do for you, honestly, but I've done everything. I've wined you, I've dined you, I've kissed you. I massaged the back of your --

Erica: Yeah, I remember.

Tad: And it was -- quite nice, I got to tell you. You got it going on. You got a little junk in the trunk.

Erica: Thank you, but why won't you help me?

Tad: Because, honey, you're Erica Kane. Don't you see you're better than this? This is -- this is kid stuff. This is amateur hour. All this effort that you and I have expended just so you could get the desired reaction out of Jackson. He's one of the best men I've ever known in my entire life. I know how you feel about him. Why don't you just stop behaving like a couple of jerks? Go to him, look him in the eye, and tell him you love him every bit as much as he loves you.

Erica: No, I won't go to Jack. Either he comes to me, or it's over.

I laughed so hard at this interaction, and love MEK when we see this side of Tad. Which brings me to the lost opportunity...this fun loving, silly side of Tad, the witty, snarky side could really have been great with Zach. I really would have liked to see the two of them develop a friendship. But sadly, the self-righteous, sell Zach down the river, eventhough he saved your ass on the Madden murder - Tad is the one that takes up the majority of his screen time. Too bad that kills any chance at friendship.

Just my two cents, for those of you who missed this hilarious scene.

Gwennie

Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwennie
I have been out of town and recently catching up on all the AMC episodes on my DVR. (Thank you Kathy and Christy for the daily clips that kept me going until I could watch Zach on the big screen at home. )

Well, I was FF'ing through the June 25th episode, as I always do until I catch a glimpse of Zach. After the first brief Zach scene I hit the FF button to get to the next one. Imagine my surprise when I see a brief shot of Tad on his knees hugging Erica and grabbing her ass...I had to stop and see what was happening. For those of you who missed it, it was hilarious....Erica had asked Tad to sleep with her (not for real) to make Jack jealous, here's the transcript between them (I've highlighted my favorite lines):

Erica: Did you hear me?

Tad: Hear you? Do you have any idea how long I've waited, wanted, prayed to hear you say that to me? Do you have any idea how many nights that I have literally dreamed that you would show up and that you would beg me to make love with you?

Erica: Well, that's not exactly --

Tad: No, no, no, don't speak. I understand. Honey, I always have. Ever since we started working together all those years back on "The Cutting Edge." I mean, I know, believe me. All that wasted time, all those days spent aching side by side, and then watching with a sad longing as we went home with other people. In your case, a lot of other people. Just never me. To be honest, sometimes I felt like it was everybody but me. It was like we were star-crossed, you know? Something or someone always got in the way, whether it was, you know, husbands or wives, lovers. Until now. Now when we're free -- unshamed, unfettered even -- to give in to that delicious, throbbing chemistry.

Erica: I'm sorry, you have --

Tad: No, no, no, no, no -- don't speak, please. Please, don't speak. No, no, no, no, no. Now I get it, baby. I mean, who wouldn't? I mean, a woman like you. A woman of beauty and grace and passion, an animal for life. I know what's been going on. You've got needs. And I want to satisfy them. Maybe in ways that aren't entirely legal, but my point is that I'm your guy. And I want you to know that even if it's just for now -- if it's just one hot, steamy night, I'm cool. I'm down with that. I mean, just the idea of being able to get busy with you is making me the happiest man on earth.

Erica: Oh --

(This is where he got on his knees, grabbed her bony tush and pulled him into her)

Tad: Mmm.

Erica: Tad, I'm -- I'm afraid that you've misunderstood.

Tad: No, no, no -- don't be coy. Please, please, don't. Just get ready for the ride of your life. It's going to be a bumpy night.

[Tad purrs]

Erica: Oh, you -- you are so bad.

Tad: No, you're so bad. You're the worst. Come on, Erica, what are you going to do? You're going to lock me up in a hotel room all night? A couple witnesses, huh? Maybe a TV camera just so Jackson's going to think we slept together?

Erica: Will you do it?

Tad: No. Come on, this is getting ridiculous.

Erica: Why?

Tad: There's not a lot that I wouldn't do for you, honestly, but I've done everything. I've wined you, I've dined you, I've kissed you. I massaged the back of your --

Erica: Yeah, I remember.

Tad: And it was -- quite nice, I got to tell you. You got it going on. You got a little junk in the trunk.

Erica: Thank you, but why won't you help me?

Tad: Because, honey, you're Erica Kane. Don't you see you're better than this? This is -- this is kid stuff. This is amateur hour. All this effort that you and I have expended just so you could get the desired reaction out of Jackson. He's one of the best men I've ever known in my entire life. I know how you feel about him. Why don't you just stop behaving like a couple of jerks? Go to him, look him in the eye, and tell him you love him every bit as much as he loves you.

Erica: No, I won't go to Jack. Either he comes to me, or it's over.

I laughed so hard at this interaction, and love MEK when we see this side of Tad. Which brings me to the lost opportunity...this fun loving, silly side of Tad, the witty, snarky side could really have been great with Zach. I really would have liked to see the two of them develop a friendship. But sadly, the self-righteous, sell Zach down the river, eventhough he saved your ass on the Madden murder - Tad is the one that takes up the majority of his screen time. Too bad that kills any chance at friendship.

Just my two cents, for those of you who missed this hilarious scene.

Gwennie

Welcome back Gwennie. I did see that scene and it was soo funny.Yeah,it would of been nice it they had become friends Zach&Tad.

P.S.Lucky you having a big screen at home to watch Zach on.

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.