Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment   Page 2 of 2      Prev   1   2
Katbert

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #51 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alina
^^I hear you, Kat! I felt same. I got nothing from Caroline. Zip, zilch, nada! Ridge might as well have been pouring his heart out to a wall. I don't think I've ever seen Caroline so composed and so calm! To think this is the same woman who made a spectacle of herself begging Rick to give the marriage another chance as he flaunted his mistress in her face.

Maybe TIIC decided that after so many viewers "misunderstood" Caroline's hysterical screaming "I didn't want this!  You did do something wrong!  What kind of woman do you think I am? " when she woke up after Thomas "comforted" her, that they would have Caroline so impassive that we wouldn't get the wrong idea about her parting from Ridge.  Or maybe the actress didn't want to get thrown under the bus for "overacting" so she sat silently and expressionless.  Whatever the reason, it was reprehensible.  Especially with TK so heartbreaking. 
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #52 
I was planning to FF any scenes with baby daddy and Caroline but they didn't show. The episode intro.said that Caroline delivers

surprising news to him today that spoiled his plans for the immediate future..I was thrilled ...but that episode didn't air!

Does any one know when it will?

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #53 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegaze
I was planning to FF any scenes with baby daddy and Caroline but they didn't show. The episode intro.said that Caroline delivers

surprising news to him today that spoiled his plans for the immediate future..I was thrilled ...but that episode didn't air!

Nothing make sense anymore...not even the tv info lmao!!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #54 
Nothing make sense anymore...

Malin...without CaRIDGE that is exactly how things are....senseless!

I can't understand how this happened...but I have a theory.. TPTB miscalculated the

outrage that viewers had over the rape that they refuse to label as that ....Caroline

was livid with Thomas's actions...and rightfully so because it was RAPE..and now she

is grateful he was there!

Her rescindment is the solution to save Thomas but obviously causing a rift between

Ridge and Caroline.

I wonder the conversations while rehearsing that "about face"!LOL

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #55 
Quote:

Mine said the same thing yesterday - strange! I haven't seen them in any spoilers for this week at all. But Ridge is in them (reminiscing about Stephanie w/Brooke - so she might as well not even be there AFAIC) and he's also in the promo briefly, with no Carass in site.

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #56 
thanks Christy...Great news...I cringe at the thought of CarASS!

I'm so happy that TK will be on our screens, his platinum touch of depicting Ridge is

Emmy Worthy!!! His interpretation of Ridge picking up the pieces of his broken

heart will be epic!

My Kleenex box is full and handy and Porto shots!

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #57 
Quote:
Nothing make sense anymore...

Malin...without CaRIDGE that is exactly how things are....senseless!

I can't understand how this happened...but I have a theory.. TPTB miscalculated the

outrage that viewers had over the rape that they refuse to label as that ....Caroline

was livid with Thomas's actions...and rightfully so because it was RAPE..and now she

is grateful he was there!

Her rescindment is the solution to save Thomas but obviously causing a rift between

Ridge and Caroline.

I wonder the conversations while rehearsing that "about face"!LOL

Yes rewriting Caroline trying to save ThomASS ass isn't working at all!!!

Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.