Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 
I thought it would be nice if we all left JQ a message on his board.  I can't post a link, but if you google Kassie DePaiva, her official board comes up & there's a link there to JQ's messageboard & you can email him, or leave a message on his board.  Lots of others have already & since I happen to know
that TK is friends with them, I think he might appreciate that his fans are supporting JQ.  So take a second & let him know what a great job he did on Fri!! 
Thanks! 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 

consider it done

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 

Awwww I love that kid!   Of course I will go over there and leave a message for him.  I wouldn't mind Spike being SORAS'd and having JQ in the role.  He'd be awesome. 

Thanks Fil!
Roseann

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Thanks for the info, Sharon.  Great idea.  It was wonderful to watch him as well as Kendall's reactions. 
Roseann
Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 

Quote:
Originally Posted by alwaysonlyyou
I thought it would be nice if we all left JQ a message on his board.  I can't post a link, but if you google Kassie DePaiva, her official board comes up & there's a link there to JQ's messageboard & you can email him, or leave a message on his board.  Lots of others have already & since I happen to know
that TK is friends with them, I think he might appreciate that his fans are supporting JQ.  So take a second & let him know what a great job he did on Fri!! 
Thanks! 

Thank you Sharon,that is a great idea. He is such a cutie and a good little actor,maybe i should tell him i have the perfect little girl for you my 10 year old niece,lol Just kidding i am not gonna say that.

ETA.i just sent JQ an email.

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.