Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
zachstruck

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 
I know JR is detested by most but I have to give JY kudos for his preformance lately.   He's hysterical.   He plays dirty beautifully.   He's so, so, so, so.....slimy and greasy lately. He's simply icky icky icky......eeeewwwwwwwwww.  Love it.  Thanks JY for the breath of humor.  You've taken JR to a new level.   The "babe" stuff got so so so so old.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 

I agree!  He's away from the chaos that is Babe and now he's a cool sexy bad boy!  Kudos!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 

um,JR,a cool sexy,bad boy,not to me.lol.I find him disgusting.I am loving Zachs scenes with him as it's like taking candy from a baby,Joonyer is definitely no match for Zach.

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #4 

I loathe the ever-overcompensating sleazy little Joonyer but I think Jacob Young does a kickass job playing him.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Have to agree with you Kathy - JR has just gotten worse and I can't stand him. Why are they making him even look like his hair needs washing !! Yuck

Ande
SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 
There ya go Kathy!  I agree he's a slimeball mostly, but JY does a kickass job
playing JR, no doubt!!  Fun to watch, unless he's skeeving around w/Ava.
You're right Bonnie, he does need a good shampoo!  BTW, Bonnie, what's going on? 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 
I must agree JR is a bottom feeder but every soap needs one; unfortunately this soap has a few too many Uhm...  Ava, Ryass, Jonboy, KWAK just to name a few.  But I would gladly give up all the rest just to keep JR.  I know, I know it's a huge sacrifice.......

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan
I must agree JR is a bottom feeder but every soap needs one; unfortunately this soap has a few too many Uhm...  Ava, Ryass, Jonboy, KWAK just to name a few.  But I would gladly give up all the rest just to keep JR.  I know, I know it's a huge sacrifice.......

but,but,TK wouldn't be happy to lose his good friend Cameron,why don't we keep Ryass, and get rid of JR.lol

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.