Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 

as much as Erica and Jack can upset& bother me when they get into other peoples business were they don't belong,and how they act and the things they do,and Erica is just Erica being her silly, crazy, stupid self,lol.I am Happy they are getting back together.Maybe i am alone on this,but that's how i feel. At least right now,i could change my mind.lol.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 

Mary, you are not alone in being happy they are back together, and I will be extra happy if it will stop this idiotic storyline. I agree Erica is being her usual silly, crazy stupid self, but I really wish TFIC would finally let Erica grow up. Let her start acting like the mature woman she should be, not like the same silly teenager she was when the show first aired over 37 years ago. Let her start acting like she is the mother of three grown children, and the grandmother of two, with another grandchild on the way. This is, IMO just one of the ways this show has dropped the ball over the years.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ann
Mary, you are not alone in being happy they are back together, and I will be extra happy if it will stop this idiotic storyline. I agree Erica is being her usual silly, crazy stupid self, but I really wish TFIC would finally let Erica grow up. Let her start acting like the mature woman she should be, not like the same silly teenager she was when the show first aired over 37 years ago. Let her start acting like she is the mother of three grown children, and the grandmother of two, with another grandchild on the way. This is, IMO just one of the ways this show has dropped the ball over the years.

ITA with you Ann. I wish that to about Erica.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ann

This is my thinking also Ann.  It is ridiculous how they portray her and I think the fans are tired of it.  Hopefully with the new writers and the new story concerning her grandsons they will give her the mature material she needs.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.