Main Section

Author   Comment  
Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 
Or at least TVGuide is reporting it as official:

http://community.tvguide.com/thread.jspa?threadID=800011329

All My Children Recasts Greenlee

This just in... "Sabine Singh has been cast in the contract role of Greenlee Smythe Lavery on All My Children," the ABC soap's rep tells TVGuide.com. "Miss Singh's first episode will be announced at a future date."

Singh's acting credits include her role as
Martha Stewart's daughter, Alexis, in the 2005 TV movie, Martha Behind Bars, starring Cybill Shepherd. (A true guilty pleasure — I ate it up!)

Recast rumors about AMC's Greenlee have been swirling around for some time.
Rebecca Budig played the spunky heiress from 1999 to 2005 and snagged two Daytime Emmy nominations for Outstanding Supporting Actress along the way. Budig has since been pursuing acting and hosting gigs outside of the daytime suds. She also continues to enjoy being Mrs. "Bachelor Bob" Guiney.

While it's hard to picture anyone else as Greenlee, let's try to give NuGreens a chance, shall we?

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

Mackenzie

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 

Please, please, please let this mean that Ryan will be so thoroughly distracted with his own problems that he will stay the hell away from Zendall.  I can't stomach having him show up in all of Zach's scenes.  I need him far away from Zach so I can fast forward through all of his self-righteous B.S.

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #3 

I "Googled" the new Greenlee ... In one picture, she looks just like Rebecca B.! Pretty, and since she looks like the "real" Greenlee, she looks like Annie too!  Alina, ITA, let's give her a chance! Hey, anyone that keeps Ryan away from Kendall works for me!

“I’m very intuitive, when I am not hallucinating.” - Janet Dillon
hrhcottoncandy

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #4 
NuGreenlee will likely have her sights focused on Ryannie.  I don't see her being brought back for any other reason.

I have a feeling once Hannah arrives, she will be the spoiler to Zendall.  I think Zach's past connection to Hannah will make whatever trouble Dixie caused look like amature night.  JMO though.

Banner thanks to Sharon
Granny

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Shut your mouth, Cotton!    
Granny   

Thanks, Sharon, for putting Zach and Kendall in my backyard. Thanks, Karen, for attaching this to my posts.
zachstruck

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 

Very pretty.   She's a blue eyed blond.   Killer bod.  This is going to get interesting.

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Granny
Shut your mouth, Cotton!    
Granny   

Hey, any of you who know me know that I am die-hard Zendall and always have been.  But, I'd be living in Denial Land if I didn't admit Hannah will be a spoiler for Zendall in some form or fashion.  If that was not the purpose, than why bring Hannah onto the canvas of all people. 

This is a soap, and happy content couples fade away to back burner.  As much as I hate the idea of someone being a spoiler to Zendall, it was bound to happen.  If there's any bright side to it, at least Hannah makes more sense than Dixie did.  That said, I still have faith Zendall will prevail....and hopefully when all is said and done Hannah can be a positive force for all parties instead of negative.  One can hope.

Banner thanks to Sharon
Diva

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 
I still think that the reason Hannah is being brought into the picture now is because she is somehow connected to Zach's father.  I don't think that ACS is going to give up punishing Zach this easily.  The target in my opinion would not be so much Zach, but the baby Kendall is carrying. 

ACS is obsessed with the Cambias legacy and he is not going to allow Zach to change Cambias Industries into anything positive or a company honoring his mother Amelia. ACS is IMO also obsessed about a Cambias progeny.  During the Showdown, he said to Kendall that she is a woman worthy of bearing the Cambias progeny (offspring). Now he could have been referring to Spike or he could be referring to any new children that Zach and Kendall may bring into the world.

I think that Hannah will be using Ethan to get into the sympathetic graces of both Zach and Kendall to put her and ACS's plan into action. It will be interesting to see if Zach recognizes her physically after some 20 years.

Zach is not going to cheat on Kendall, so I'm not going to worry about a possible Dixie repeat, no matter what his past with Hannah reveals. Zach is way too smart and way too much in love with his wife and their baby to fall victim to some romantic overtones by another woman. It didn't work with Dixie and it's not going to work with Hannah. The new writers would be rather foolish to try it, knowing full well what happened last time they tried to break up Zendall. I think they would be much smarter to use Zendall's popularity and the success of the SS s/l and build more of an evil plan type of scenario around these characters. They have so many other characters on the show that they could involve in typical soap s/ls e.g Greenlee, Ryan and Annie, Babe, JR and Josh, Jack,Erica, Barbara and Jeff etc.

hrhcottoncandy

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #9 
Yeah, I don't know Diva.  After reading the SON spoilers, which say Hannah bitterly confronts ACS, I am not so sure they are working together.  I do think it is possible that Hannah will want to get revenge, but I am not so sure it will be because of ACS.  I think she may start that on her own.  It appears, from the spoilers that she comes to town alone and at first genuinely grieving for Ethan and wanting to find peace with that. 

So perhaps later on, after witnessing Zach and Kendall happy together, about to have a baby when her child with Zach died, she might turn into something more neffarious.  Maybe ACS will then latch on to Hannah and manipulate her for his own revenge purposes.  I just don't think that from the spoilers I saw that she is connected to ACS from the start.  JMO though.

Either way, I am keeping the Zendall faith.  It would be my ultimate hope that if Hannah does end up being evil, it will bring Zendall closer together as the fight against it.  Or maybe she's not so bad and will be a Zen/Zach cheerleader....both need more friends besides just Myrtle (yeah right, who am I kidding LOL).  Or as has been discussed before, maybe Hannah will eventually reveal that Ethan was not really Zach's son.  Who knows.

Banner thanks to Sharon
Cindy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #10 

Quote:
Originally Posted by hrhcottoncandy
Yeah, I don't know Diva.  After reading the SON spoilers, which say Hannah bitterly confronts ACS, I am not so sure they are working together.  I do think it is possible that Hannah will want to get revenge, but I am not so sure it will be because of ACS.  I think she may start that on her own.  It appears, from the spoilers that she comes to town alone and at first genuinely grieving for Ethan and wanting to find peace with that. 

So perhaps later on, after witnessing Zach and Kendall happy together, about to have a baby when her child with Zach died, she might turn into something more neffarious.  Maybe ACS will then latch on to Hannah and manipulate her for his own revenge purposes.  I just don't think that from the spoilers I saw that she is connected to ACS from the start.  JMO though.

Either way, I am keeping the Zendall faith.  It would be my ultimate hope that if Hannah does end up being evil, it will bring Zendall closer together as the fight against it.  Or maybe she's not so bad and will be a Zen/Zach cheerleader....both need more friends besides just Myrtle (yeah right, who am I kidding LOL).  Or as has been discussed before, maybe Hannah will eventually reveal that Ethan was not really Zach's son.  Who knows.

Cotton this has me thinking.... What if she is mad because what ACS had planned didn't work, so she is mad he messed up on his part of the bargain.  We all know during the showdown it was all about getting Kendall away from Zach.  Making Zach miserable.  Let's say if Zach was miserable a certain scam-artist could very easily swoop on to a very vulnerable Zach and take him for all he is worth.  She would come out very rich indeed.  Zach would lose Ethan, as well as his wealth and last but not least the woman he loved.  That sure is payback for faking your death 20 years before, when you were pregnant and young and running for your life from a horrible man (ACS).  Which changed your life completely.  I don't know now why she would be working with ACS now except for maybe to help him destroy Zach.  I just don't see anything good coming from this Hannah person.  I don't think she is going to be the nice sweet girl he remembered from his childhood.   I think Zach and Kendall's happiness she is out to destroy.  How it happens is coming real soon.

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.