Message Board

Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
Emeraldax

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 

Well, it's only been THREE WEEKS since the event, but I finally got my synopsis posted.  I've just had so much going on and there was so much to write about that wonderful weekend.

My pictures are linked at the end of the article. 

Article

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 

Em, thank you for sharing your weekend synopsis with all of us.  As always, I so enjoy your writing style and your tongue in cheek humor.  Also interesting to read about you and a few other board friends here on your adventures in Manhattan and attending Regis/Kelly (sans Kelly).

Great pictures...the one of you wearing TK's shirt is priceless.  And gee...I kind of recognize that left shoulder in the suede jacket sitting next to TK in photo #45 (or was it 46?)...LOL. 

Thanks for letting me relive my wonderful memories of such a fantastic day!

Banner thanks to Monica.
Cindy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 

Thanks Em for writing that.  I can't believe it actually took place. I seem to be forgetting all about that day.  I too had mush brain LOL. 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 

Em thanks for sharing - What a clear day that was. When we left we drove up the river and the views were wonderful. I think I like your pic with TK and the check the best!!! and any reason just to think about that day is perfect!! Can't wait to do it again. Thanks

Ande
blondie

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #5 

Em!  Thanks so much for posting your synopsis!  I have been patiently waiting to see your pictures and hear your version of the lunch.  Your attention to detail is great.  I'm always able to paint a great picture in my mind from your words!

Best of Luck on the book! 

zachstruck

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 

Thank you EM.  I've been looking forward to this.    I printed it out, sat by the fireplace and enjoyed your story.

"14 year old school boy.....eh"???    Girl.......let me tell ya.....I couldn't have done it.   Kudos to you and and your adventure.

I can't wait to see your book in stores.   Never stop dreaming.

-Zachstruck

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #7 

Thank you Em for sharing the photo's and the synopsis.  At least you spoke to TK if it had been me I would have stuttered incoherently all over the place.

Bee

The Power of One can change the World.
Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emeraldax

Well, it's only been THREE WEEKS since the event, but I finally got my synopsis posted.  I've just had so much going on and there was so much to write about that wonderful weekend.

My pictures are linked at the end of the article. 

Article

Em i just finished reading all of it.I SO enjoyed reading it. ..and looking at all the GREAT pics.I was getting hungry when you mentioned the pizza,lol.Yum. Thank you so much for sharing this. Big HUGS.

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #9 

Wow.  That was fun reading that....Sounds like you had the best time.  Your pics are very cool.

Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #10 

Thanks Em for sharing your synopsis and photos, they were very good.  We went to the WTC,  you cant believe it until you see it.  I dont know how I felt really, I was very very sad but I was also angry.

Take care,

Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #11 

Thanks, Em for sharing.  Good luck with you book...  Loved your pics, especially #54....

zachstruck

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #12 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bee

Thank you Em for sharing the photo's and the synopsis.  At least you spoke to TK if it had been me I would have stuttered incoherently all over the place.

Bee

I hear ya Bee.  Oh God how I hear ya. 

It's best I admire from a far.

-ZACHSTRUCK

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #13 

Em - Thanks for sharing.  Your writing is terrific and I hope you do fullfil your dreams and write your first book.  Your pics of TK are wonderful and I really enjoyed reading about the super weekend we all had with the posters and The Mahn.

Marion

Beverly

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #14 

Em, thanks for sharing, your pictures are great.   Love the article.   It was great to meet you in person.

Keep up the good writing, I enjoy your articles.

Beverly

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #15 
I am a BIG fan of your's Em .. it was worth the wait .. really

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #16 

Thanks Em for sharing your impressions of that fabulous weekend.  Your pictures of New York are great.  I'm a true blue New Yorker since the 50s, but never tire of seeing photos of our Majestic City.

Of course your pictures of TK are the Best!!!

I so enjoy your writing, so please continue and I hope you do finally write that book.

Diva

KathyNYC

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #17 

Great to read your recap as always Em (and see the photos) and glad you enjoyed wearing MY shirt...LOL

And it was fun seeing you at two events this year.. (and maybe it will be three if Washington works out).

luv_at_first_byte

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #18 

Excellent synopsis Em--below you will find a pic of us who wore the TK shirts to the Regis & Kelly show. The pic at the studio itself came out blurry---but we got a shot at Lucky's Burger, which AM's friend was more than happy to take.

For anyone who plans on going to NY ---I highly recommend Lucky's---they do have really good burgers.

OK from left to right---Crystal--Andrea--myself --Cindy--and Em.

Fil

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #19 
Quote:
Originally Posted by luv_at_first_byte

Excellent synopsis Em--below you will find a pic of us who wore the TK shirts to the Regis & Kelly show. The pic at the studio itself came out blurry---but we got a shot at Lucky's Burger, which AM's friend was more than happy to take.

For anyone who plans on going to NY ---I highly recommend Lucky's---they do have really good burgers.

OK from left to right---Crystal--Andrea--myself --Cindy--and Em.

Fil

What a bunch of beautiful ladies!  Now tell me about that hot man on your t-shirts!

Cindy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #20 
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwennie

What a bunch of beautiful ladies!  Now tell me about that hot man on your t-shirts!

Thanks! it's amazing what some air brushing can do on the face LOL (speaking for myself mind you).

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.