Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
Jan

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 
When Ryan is the voice of reason.  Did  worlds collide?

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #2 
was zach on today

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 

Yes, he was.  And he looked extra fine!

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan
When Ryan is the voice of reason.  Did  worlds collide?

I looked at it differently.  Once an ass, always an ass.  The way he talked to Kendall (esp. when Zach was walking in), was not the way to deal with emotionally stressed out mother!  And the state of mind Queen Annabella is in, Lavery home is not the best place for ANY child to be.  But as always, they HAVE to make Zach take the ass's side.  I wish Erica would have taken Spike to the Slater home, and stayed there with him, since she is not staying at Casa Jackson anyway.  Oh wait, she is too busy spinning a new TV show

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #5 

Ryan pissed me off, though. He is just incapable of holding a conversation with any female he's ever had sex with without being a self-righteous, condescending MCP. It does make sense for Spike to stay with Ryan and Annie for the time being, except that Annie, as a result of the great big secret she's hiding from Ryan, allowed Greenlee into their happy home. Since Zach never could have foreseen that, I'm just afraid there is going to be hell for him to pay, since he encouraged Kendall to let Ryan take Spike.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 
Quote:
Originally Posted by searose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan
When Ryan is the voice of reason. Did worlds collide?

I looked at it differently. Once an ass, always an ass. The way he talked to Kendall (esp. when Zach was walking in), was not the way to deal with emotionally stressed out mother! And the state of mind Queen Annabella is in, Lavery home is not the best place for ANY child to be. But as always, they HAVE to make Zach take the ass's side. I wish Erica would have taken Spike to the Slater home, and stayed there with him, since she is not staying at Casa Jackson anyway. Oh wait, she is too busy spinning a new TV show

I didn't mean to imply he wasn't an ass. I'm just saying Kendall was so off the wall she made Ryan look reasonable (by contrast) and that is very sad indeed.

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.