Message Board

Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #1 
Cameron did an amazing job tonight and the judges agreed.   WOW, 3 9's!!!!

And I was happy he danced to a song I actually love instead of the usual junk he dances to (especially since I mentioned he should dance to that show two wks. ago!). 

Next week:  Superman by the Ides of March.  (J/K)

Don't forget to vote!

Gina

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #2 

Cam really rocked, tonight - he tied with Jane and Helio, too - which is awesome!  I was so impressed - he was crisp, precisely on-tempo, and aggressive - all needed for the paso.  Go, Cam!

Cheri

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
He's getting better every week... I'm glad he rose so well to the challenge of the paso doble. It's hastened the elimination of a few guys in past seasons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy
Next week: Superman by the Ides of March. (J/K)

Why not a theme? How about Superman by Five for Fighting and then Kryptonite by 3 Doors Down?

Kathy Brand for Headwriter of AMC NOW, before it's too late!

© 2009 -- DO NOT COPY THIS POST ONTO ANOTHER MESSAGE BOARD
SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Awesome job CAM!  I was actually cheering!  I have to wonder if the Clark Kent stuff inspired him?  Anyway, he got all 30 votes from me!!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Oh my God, Cam was amazing tonight, I couldn't believe it, he has improved so much.  Actually most of the other dancers were good as well.

Take care,
Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy
Cameron did an amazing job tonight and the judges agreed.   WOW, 3 9's!!!!

And I was happy he danced to a song I actually love instead of the usual junk he dances to (especially since I mentioned he should dance to that show two wks. ago!). 

Next week:  Superman by the Ides of March.  (J/K)

Don't forget to vote!

Thank you Christy,i voted.He sure did.WAY TO GO CAMERON!Well deserved 9's!Yes,the judges scored Cam right.but....

I just have to say again i HATE the judges,they are just not fair and consistent with their scores.I sure hope the bottom 2 will be Floyd&Mark and hope Floyd will be leaving.

ETA.and Len PLEASE make up your mind,are lifts allowed or not?They are not allowed yet this week you say it's OK.Oh and one more thing.lol.Look at me Maks? He sure doesn't seem to like Maks,and that makes me NOT Like him even more.So sorry for my little  rant here,Just not a happy camper about the Judges.

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #7 
(DUCK!)

No, seriously, I was so happy for Cameron that he did so well tonight -- especially considering he hurt himself earlier today, he was awesome. Loved the costume, too. (g) It's fun that they're continuing the Superman theme with him. There is no doubt he's going on to the next round!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 

I'm so happy that CAM was given 3 9s tonight!  He has improved so much that he certainly deserved them!!  WTG CAM!!!!

Jordan, Logan, Tristan, Connor, and Olivia

Fitnessmaven1

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #9 
Way to go Cameron!!!  50 votes from me including the phone ones.  Great job!

Maria
thebeebs128

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #10 
Whoooo-boy! He made me wanna stand up, shout 'Ole' and sing 'La Cucaracha' all at the same time! Vanessa must be very proud of her man...
as are the rest of us. This is now a REAL competition (sans the Cheetah girl, who shouldn't be there anyhow...IMHO)...He got 20 votes from me....I had to throw two apiece in the other direction just to make things interesting.....
Kelly

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #11 

I was at a friend's for dinner tonight and they HAD to watch the Red Sox play but I made them stop and watch Cameron because I didn't want to miss him as I did last week. He was really wonderful and has improved soooo much. He looked like a real dancer tonight and certainly worthy of Superman. Great job Cam!!

zendall44

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #12 

Great job Cameron!!  225 votes from me and my team!  See you next week!

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #13 
Cameron did a great job this week, and I'm so glad the judges agreed!  I am also glad that Cameron danced the paso doble; I think that suited him much better than the waltz would have.

I got my votes in - although I have to admit, I gave one "sentimental" vote to Marie for dancing to me and my husband's song 
Bee

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #14 
Congrats Cam on a job well done,  I was cheering during the whole thing.  You got all my votes and 7 of my husbands, (sorry everyone he just wanted to send a couple votes to Mark Cuban).

Loved the song and the costume!  Now I can't wait till next week....

Bee

The Power of One can change the World.
Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #15 
CONGRATS to Cam,nice he was called early being safe,and how cool he got the encore dance last night.Glad he was able to as we know he hurt himself, He is so funny when he was told he would be dancing the encore dance and didn't know what that means...too cute...

Ok,anybody that knows me  knows that it killed me last night seeing my Maks in the bottom 2. That was pure torture thinking that was the last dance i may have seen of them.Um,Ladies,can we send some of your votes their way?lol.Just kidding.So glad it was Floyd who went home.Still wondering how Mark Cuban escaped the bottom 2,no offense to anyone who likes him,but no way is he a better dancer than Mel.I am just not liking this voting system how it works.Oh well...

Go Cameron!!

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #16 
I know just how you feel, Mary. I ALWAYS give all my votes to Maks. He's my second-favorite hottie on television. But when the #1 Hottie asks me to vote for his good friend Cam, what else can I do? I voted for Cam 45 times this week, then had to sweat out Maks in the bottom two. Damn!!!

I'm still voting Cameron all the way, because - as my elementary school teachers confirmed so many (cough, cough) years ago - I "listen and follow instructions well." But I sure hope Maks doesn't go too soon. I'm gonna feel so guilty.

Rock on, Cameron!

Banner by Sharon
Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #17 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninekaronas
I know just how you feel, Mary. I ALWAYS give all my votes to Maks. He's my second-favorite hottie on television. But when the #1 Hottie asks me to vote for his good friend Cam, what else can I do? I voted for Cam 45 times this week, then had to sweat out Maks in the bottom two. Damn!!!

I'm still voting Cameron all the way, because - as my elementary school teachers confirmed so many (cough, cough) years ago - I "listen and follow instructions well." But I sure hope Maks doesn't go too soon. I'm gonna feel so guilty.

Rock on, Cameron!

There is no one i would of done this for but TK,and giving all my votes too.But soo hard seeing Maks last night in that bottom 2.: ( me too,i sure don't want Mak leaving this early,I really am hoping he makes it to the finals again,i just want to see him Dance as long as possible. my pics for the final 4,they are,Cam&Edyta,Maks&Mel,Helio&Juliaann,and Jenny& Derek.I think Jenny Garth is improving each week like Cam.Well,those are my hopeful final 4.With Cam winning it all.

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #18 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enis
Oh my God, Cam was amazing tonight, I couldn't believe it, he has improved so much.  Actually most of the other dancers were good as well.

Take care,
Enis

I'm glad it wasn't just me that was amazed at how much Cameron had improved in one week.  He always has stellar posture, you gotta give him that.  But it's like he suddenly got phenomenal rhythm all in one week - he was spot on the beat like I've never seen him before!  (Musicality, the judges call it.)

Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #19 

any chance we can vote off the judges.??? lol! I guess not.

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.