Message Board

Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
kj_wilson

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 
For Cam to be OUT and Marie to be going ON!!! 

We love ya Cam!   Kathy

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #2 

Well, damn.........damn, damn, damn, damn, damn!!!!

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #3 
BUMMER.
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #4 

It's really a shame -- IMO Cam definitely deserved to go to the semi-finals. He was a pleasure to watch, and his first dance last night was especially spellbinding. (But on the other hand, now I can go back to watching Antiques Roadshow on Monday nights!!!!)

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 

it totally SUCKS! NO Way should Cam be leaving.And yes,Maria should of been the one leaving.And i wouldn't of minded Jenny leaving,She said  this is her favorite part of the show,oh please.Way to GO Cam you were AWESOME in your dancing and kept on improving each week.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 
Cam was CHEATED!!!!  Now I WANT Helio to win!!! 

Marie should have been the one to go.  I keep saying they want a woman to win.  I've always thought the fix was in their favor, and Mel doesn't belong because she already knew how to dance before she came on this show. 

Jordan, Logan, Tristan, Connor, and Olivia

Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy

It's really a shame -- IMO Cam definitely deserved to go to the semi-finals. He was a pleasure to watch, and his first dance last night was especially spellbinding. (But on the other hand, now I can go back to watching Antiques Roadshow on Monday nights!!!!)

Kathy,i am so glad to see you back posting,we missed you.

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #8 
ICAM, Selma! I'm for Helio all the way now (sorry Mary I know you love Maks), and Jennie spends too much time doubting herself. If she had a little more confidence in her abilities I might have liked her more. Good Job, Cam! You did great!

All of Cam's votes are now going to Helio!

Nice to see you're back Kathy! Hope all is well now.

Love is an act of endless forgiveness, a tender look which becomes a habit.--Peter Ustinov
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #9 
Thanks, ladies.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #10 

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkrocks
ICAM, Selma! I'm for Helio all the way now (sorry Mary I know you love Maks), and Jennie spends too much time doubting herself. If she had a little more confidence in her abilities I might have liked her more. Good Job, Cam! You did great!

Your sweet TKRocks. But are you sure you can't send some votes Maks way?Just kidding. Maks&Juliaann were SO cute& great tonight in the pro dance together.

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #11 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary

Quote:

Your sweet TKRocks. But are you sure you can't send some votesĀ Maks way?Just kidding. Maks&Juliaann were SO cute& great tonight in the pro dance together.

I might be persuaded, Mary. I do think they've done a great job, and there's no denying Maks is some fine man candy! I can certainly see why you love him. And, yes, he and Julieanne were a whole lot of pretty and great shaking hips for that cha cha tonight. Sorry, I guess I've gotten a little off topic here.

Love is an act of endless forgiveness, a tender look which becomes a habit.--Peter Ustinov
Gina

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #12 
We've said all along that Cam's been robbed by the judges.  I still can't believe he's out of the competition.  The heart of this season just went home.

Bravo, Cameron, and well done - very well done indeed!! 

My votes are going to Helio now.  I just don't think Marie has the dancing chops to continue - her fans are clearly keeping her on the show past where the level of her performance can sustain.  Jennie, while lovely, lacks the inner confidence that would take her to the top.  Mel is a great dancer but I think she's had an unfair advantage from the very start, since she has had dance training for her career!  I adore Helio - what a terrific sport, and he works so hard and has such passion, I can't help but want him to win - because he's the underdog!   I felt the same way about Apolo last season - everyone expected Joey to win (including Joey) but Apolo just danced his heart out and swept away the emotions of the audience.  One thing the front-runners often forget is that the audience HATES cockiness and they will vote against you if you aren't careful.  Confidence is one thing - but there's a lot to be said for being humble, too.

Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #13 
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary

Quote:

Your sweet TKRocks. But are you sure you can't send some votes Maks way?Just kidding. Maks&Juliaann were SO cute& great tonight in the pro dance together.

I might be persuaded, Mary. I do think they've done a great job, and there's no denying Maks is some fine man candy! I can certainly see why you love him. And, yes, he and Julieanne were a whole lot of pretty and great shaking hips for that cha cha tonight. Sorry, I guess I've gotten a little off topic here.

Thanks Tk Rocks, that makes me happy.I So want them to win now.I don't think they will,i don't think she has a big fanbase,and we know that is a big part of this show,oh well...but am hoping they can make it to the end.May the BEST dancers win.Mel&Maks.lol.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #14 

It sure was a CRIME!  Marie and Jennie having more fan votes than Cam?  Guess there won't be a party!

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #15 
Well now if this doesn't make you want to kick a cat.  UGH!

I truly enjoyed watching Cameron dance.  He's been so much fun to watch, but he has exhausted me to death with his schedule. I want to take a nap everytime I think about it. 

He truly learned how to dance through this process, and I have been so proud of him.

A good story with plenty of Zach time is all I ask.
Kari

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #16 

Oh, how awful.  I thought he'd get one more week, at least!  Cam, you did a great job and danced your little heart out - thank you for entertaining us all these Monday nights!

Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #17 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cynthia
Well now if this doesn't make you want to kick a cat.  UGH!

I truly enjoyed watching Cameron dance.  He's been so much fun to watch, but he has exhausted me to death with his schedule. I want to take a nap everytime I think about it. 

He truly learned how to dance through this process, and I have been so proud of him.

oh my gosh,No,Never would make me want to kick an innocent  Cat.I know you had to be joking.

yes,proud of Cam and he should be very proud of himself for how GREAT he did.

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #18 
I definitely think there were a couple of others that should have gone home tonight instead of Cameron.  But, he should be proud of himself for a job well done.

IMO, if Helio and Mel don't end up in the finals, the show should reevaluate their scoring system.  All my votes are for M&M now!  I love Maks!!

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #19 
I saw Camyta on GMA this morning and just now on the View. They did the jive on GMA and that lovely waltz to Hedwig's Theme on the View. He is just as much fun to watch dancing in jeans and sneakers as he is in costume and it really didn't make a difference.

I will say Sherri Shepherd totally pissed me off on the View today....she seemed to be blaming SOAP FANS for not VOTING ENOUGH and that's why Cam lost. I mean, she wasn't just joking - she really went off. It was bizarre. I'm so used to all her ignorant uninformed comments on other subjects that I just tune them out anymore but that was just startling and undeserved on our part. (I mean, if you're gonna go off at the voters, how 'bout ranting at the ones who keep voting for Marie!)

Selma

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #20 
 (I mean, if you're gonna go off at the voters, how 'bout ranting at the ones who keep voting for Marie!)

You mean the ENTIRE state of UTAH? (g)  Hmmmm...if that's the case then Marie will WIN!!

Jordan, Logan, Tristan, Connor, and Olivia

Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #21 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy
I saw Camyta on GMA this morning and just now on the View. They did the jive on GMA and that lovely waltz to Hedwig's Theme on the View. He is just as much fun to watch dancing in jeans and sneakers as he is in costume and it really didn't make a difference.

I will say Sherri Shepherd totally pissed me off on the View today....she seemed to be blaming SOAP FANS for not VOTING ENOUGH and that's why Cam lost. I mean, she wasn't just joking - she really went off. It was bizarre. I'm so used to all her ignorant uninformed comments on other subjects that I just tune them out anymore but that was just startling and undeserved on our part. (I mean, if you're gonna go off at the voters, how 'bout ranting at the ones who keep voting for Marie!)

Yeah,darn you Osmond family.lol.Well,just with her family alone,i saw them all on Oprah on Friday,Maria could WIN this all.lol.I saw both those shows too Christy with Cam. I didn't think it made much a difference either,dancing in jeans&gym shoes.You would think that would be harder dancing in jeans,and Cameron makes it look easy,He really has come far and is a really GOOD dancer.Yes,what's wrong with Sherri,so weird that was.On both shows they mentioned the open shirt with Cam,i liked it.lol.Oh and he said  compared to the pro dancer Maks he is conservative.lol.I hadn't noticed about Maks opened shirts,lol,well,ok,i have,Blush.LOVE my Maks.Christy,hope you will vote for my Maks&Mel now.Pretty please.lol.

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.