Message Board

Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 
Poetry in motion.
While stranded on an Irish isle in 1995.Marty&Patrick waited out the raging storm in a rustic inn. Unable to sleep,they bonded while gazing at each other from seperate beds.Even though they met only a few short weeks before, Patrick admitted he couldn't  imagine not knowing her.Marty crept over to his bed and they tenderly made love next to the crackling fire.Afterward,they gazed at the stars as Patrick recited the poetry of William Butler Yeats.

AWWWWW! Brown Penny,Brown Penny! Does this not want you to go watch that scene? It sure does me.lol.As i plan on watching a P&M marathon i think on Sunday.

This was in SOD,they also had Slay time for Zendall.I am just not a Kendall fan.Zach fan,YES! Kendall,fan,NO!

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #2 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary
Poetry in motion.
While stranded on an Irish isle in 1995.Marty&Patrick waited out the raging storm in a rustic inn. Unable to sleep,they bonded while gazing at each other from seperate beds.Even though they met only a few short weeks before, Patrick admitted he couldn't  imagine not knowing her.Marty crept over to his bed and they tenderly made love next to the crackling fire.Afterward,they gazed at the stars as Patrick recited the poetry of William Butler Yeats.

AWWWWW! Brown Penny,Brown Penny! Does this not want you to go watch that scene? It sure does me.lol.As i plan on watching a P&M marathon i think on Sunday.

This was in SOD,they also had Slay time for Zendall.I am just not a Kendall fan.Zach fan,YES! Kendall,fan,NO!

Mary, is this in the new issue or is it old?  My memory is like a sieve, and I'm too lazy to walk myself down to my mailbox to see if my SOD arrived today .

A P&M marathon sounds like a great idea!

Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary
Poetry in motion.

Mary, is this in the new issue or is it old?  My memory is like a sieve, and I'm too lazy to walk myself down to my mailbox to see if my SOD arrived today .

A P&M marathon sounds like a great idea!

Christy,I think it's new,i just got it in the mail today, the date on the mag is July14th.Though my mags come so late maybe this one has been out awhile.You should have a P&M marathon too.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 

Christy - Both items are in the new magazine - Peggy

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.