Message Board

Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
jam

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 
Carolyn Hinsey just posted on her FB that TK told her AMC asked him to come back for the ending and he said he would love to be there for the ending.

I literally can not breathe right now!!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is the link!!
http://www.soapoperadigest.com/content/thorsten-tells-carolyn-oh-kaye

June

mandy

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #2 

Thorsten Tells Carolyn Hinsey: Oh Kaye!

© JPI
AMC has asked Thorsten Kaye to come back before the show ends in September.

"I am very open to going back and finishing this up the right way," he says. "I would like to be there when the fat lady sings. I wasn't aware the fat lady was warming up, and frankly I think it's too soon for her to be singing, but here we are."

As Digest insiders know, Kaye's first concern on all of the ABC shows he has worked on (OLTL, PC, AMC) has always been about the story: Does it make sense? Will it take the character some place logical or new? Will viewers respond to it?

With Lorraine Broderick back at the helm, and AMC creator and legend Agnes Nixon reportedly consulting on story now, all signs point to someone fishing Zach out of the drink — or wherever he has REALLY been — by summer.

"I would certainly like to be part of the ending," affirms Kaye

IF POSTING THIS IS AGAINST BOARD RULES 'I TRULY APOLOGISE'.....BY ALL MEANS DELETE IF HAVE INFRINGED UPON - BOARD RULES?.....I WAS SO DARN EXCITED WHEN I READ THIS I JUST HAD TO SHARE!! :-)
And doesn't Thorsten look GORGEOUSLY HAWT? mmmm

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
^^^^Ummmmm Mandy, I already posted this link and you bumped me down!!  LOL!!

June

Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 

I'm trying not to get too excited until I hear confirmation from you that the ink is on paper and all the i's have been dotted and t's have been crossed.   But....YAY if it's true!

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #5 
Mandy and Alina, I moved your posts to this thread that June already started to make it easier to discuss!  Yes, please feel FREE TO EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE to your hearts' content! But the part of me that SQUEEEEEEES in anticipation is always at odds with the part of me that doesn't want to tempt fate. But I know it's true as I just talked with TK before it came out so I don't see any reason not to!  But such exquisite/excruciating irony - the thought of getting Zach back only to lose him again.....oh, well, for now it's a big squeeeeee!

Site Meter

jam

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 
Christy??

Not sure if you can answer this or not, but is it true that TK was asked and would like to do it??  Or is it true that he IS coming back??

And just because . . .

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

June

Dolly

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #7 
The only thing I have to say is:

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

luv_at_first_byte

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 
OMG--I am wiping tears off my cheeks. How silly for a 53 year old eh? I am barely seeing the keyboard. I am so so so glad he is coming back and yes it is bittersweet that its only for a short bit. But hey--I will take it!!!!. I am only sorry that he can't also go back to OLTL and be Patrick again and finish Patrick and Margaret properly also. My Mother was just commenting how she absolutely loved Patricks tressess--his hair.
Great great news.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 
YES YES YES    Thank you for this WONDERFUL news.   Christy I feel the same way, it will be so grreat seeing Zach/TK again but so hard losing him when the show ends.    

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #10 

Oh Kaye, now that I have read Christy's post, let me
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, we will get Zach back, only to lose him again, but I for one could not live with the "ending" TIIC had given us as the holiday gift! 
Please, Soap Gods, PLEASE let Zach's story have a proper ending, and please give him decent amount of screen time, with a heavy doze of Zian and Zaby!  Oh, and greedy as I am, please throw in some Zhirtless, Zmiling, Zexy as hell scenes too
MOST OF ALL, PLEASE KEEP RYLEE AWAY FROM ZCENES, unless you are going to allow Zach to at least once punch the living daylights out of the creep for all the times that creep's filthy hand made contact with Zach's beautiful face (or with his wife for that matter)!

p.s.  My heart is beating so fast, I better wait before I get into the car, LOL.

toasty2

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #11 
Zhirtless, Zmiling, Zexy as hell scenes too
MOST OF ALL, PLEASE KEEP RYLEE AWAY FROM ZCENES

I second this.
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #12 
Ladies - nothing has been decided yet - and as I said, I don't want to tempt fate. But, I still see no reason not to indulge in EEEEEEEEEing, maybe it will give the universe a big nudge in the right direction! 

flamom05

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #13 
This is the BEST news!!  Crossing my fingers, toes, eyes and anything else that can be crossed, that it happens! 

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Thanks Fil!
zachlives

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #14 
There IS a God.
PLEASE writers, write Kendall with a brain, adoring and needing Zach the way we all want to! Make her deserving of his love and in need of saving from the world, as was done in the beginning of their love story!
SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #15 
Wow - best news I've heard in ages!  I'm so there - can't wait for TK to return
as our beloved Zach Slater!  I do hope Zen gets their 'happily ever after' with their boys.  Welcome back, Zach/TK!!
Yes!  There is a God!  And for good measure - EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #16 
This news is the answer to my prayers! I just saw this announcement that was was posted at Soaps In Depth:

Zach & Kendall Together Again!?!

Zendall.jpg

It seems as if some ALL MY CHILDREN fans will get their wish before the soap makes its swan song in September: a reunion between Zach and Kendall. An insider tells Soaps In Depth that Thorsten Kaye -- who exited the soap last year when his alter ego's plane went down -- is returning to help wrap up AMC's final months. But since the body of Kendall's presumed-dead husband body was never recovered, will Zach return to Pine Valley in the flesh, or be a figment of his widow's imagination? Stay tuned!

This states TK is really returning!

(ETA: Is this true?!)
jam

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #17 
I'm telling ya . . . if Zach comes back as a ghost I won't be held responsible for my actions.

I NEED to see Zach Slater alive and well so I can picture him that way forever!!

June

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #18 
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4everZen
This news is the answer to my prayers! I just saw this announcement that was was posted at Soaps In Depth:

Zendall.jpg

It seems as if some ALL MY CHILDREN fans will get their wish before the soap makes its swan song in September: a reunion between Zach and Kendall. An insider tells Soaps In Depth that Thorsten Kaye -- who exited the soap last year when his alter ego's plane went down -- is returning to help wrap up AMC's final months. But since the body of Kendall's presumed-dead husband body was never recovered, will Zach return to Pine Valley in the flesh, or be a figment of his widow's imagination? Stay tuned!

To quote the man himself (with whom I double checked this afternoon, and this was after the SID item had been posted), "nothing has been decided."  That's all I know for now!

pah

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #19 

Searose, I loved everything you said and so agree with you.  I am delighted to hear that we will get one more session with Zach. Once i learned that AMC was being cancelled I suspected that this might happen. I just couldn't see how even the evil and heartless jerks that had been running things until just recently could deprive us of seeing our Zach in one more run (hope it's a long one) before Pine Valley vanishes forever.  I know Thorsten will be brilliant; I just hope the writers will be too.  I really NEED this final resolution for the unmatchable character that TK brought to life so beautifully, ( and, you know what?. I think Thorsten does too.)

jam

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #20 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy
Quote:

Zendall.jpg

To quote the man himself (with whom I double checked this afternoon, and this was after the SID item had been posted), "nothing has been decided."  That's all I know for now!

But the fact that they asked and he is willing is enough for me right now!!  I guess it has to be.  I'm sure a lot will depend on what they intend on writing for Zach.  Hopefull they will let TK make some suggestions.

But for now . . . EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

June

Maisie

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #21 
I'll add my EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

On a day when all I have done is watch the weather and head to my basement (tornado time in Tennessee!) this is just the news I needed!
AnneM

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #22 
Just the prospect of it makes me giddy!!!!!!!  EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!, indeed!!!!!!!!
It's been SO long since we've had something even remotely exciting to look forward to!  Here's hoping the fat lady takes her sweet time!  If Thorsten has anything to do with the way that  Zach leaves Pine Valley, you know it's going to be classy, well-done, and with a nod to the fans.  I hope Lorraine Broderick and Agnes Nixon are reading the messageboards!
Love you, Thorsten!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #23 
Poor TK...he's going to be asked the same question of is he/isn't he a million times during the Marco Island event.

Back to Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeing!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #24 

Well here's hoping by Marco, he'll already know & it'll be public knowledge!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #25 

I won't EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE until it's for sure!

But in the meantime, I'll be large praying smiley!!!!

Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please!!!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #26 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alina
Poor TK...he's going to be asked the same question of is he/isn't he a million times during the Marco Island event.

Back to Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeing!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Hopefully you'll let us all know what he says Alina
Beverly

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #27 
This is great news and I'll just keep my fingers crossed that all works out the way TK wants them to work out.   

I do believe TK will be doing this for us "his fans" and to give Zach/Zendall the proper sendoff.   

Christy, keep us posted and thank you everyone for sharing.

Beverly

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #28 

It is being reported at Soaps in death that TK has agreed to return to AMC to finish off Zens story properly.  WOO WOO.  Have been waiting to hear this.  Summer can't come soon enough for me.

zendallisperfection

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #29 

Also seeing reports that NBC maybe taking on our soaps.  Hope this rumor is true.  If anyone is interested call NBC at 818-777-3030 and tell them we want our soaps there.  Maybe TK would be willing to go back under new employers.  A girl can hope.

4everZen

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #30 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy
Quote:

Zendall.jpg

Thank you for checking Christy!!! I hope it will be decided!!

Patty
SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #31 

That is all over Facebook right now - that NBC might be taking over AMC/OLTL!  Amazing!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #32 
Quote:
Originally Posted by alwaysonlyyou

That is all over Facebook right now - that NBC might be taking over AMC/OLTL!  Amazing!

I know Sharon!!  I get giddy everytime I see it!!  EEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

But some are talking about "is Zach is figment of Kendall's imagination."  That, I admit, scares the shit out of me!!

June

I NEED for Zach Slater to be ALIVE!!
Scorpiorising

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #33 

I agree with everyone here, it will be the best gift ever, if Zach comes back!

pah

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #34 

Are NBC soaps produced in CA or NYC?     This could also still be important to TK in making a decision, if indeed the rumor is true.

zendall44

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #35 
Days of our Lives, the only NBC soap, is produced at NBC studios in Burbank, Ca.

I'm still reeling from the cancellations, but if Thorsten graces our screens even for a little while - I'll be in heaven!

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #36 

I just saw that TK would like to come back for the finale.   You all are quicker on the draw then I am.  Would be great to have him come back, but of course I am sorry it is for the end. Although  I will be glad to see him. Sure have missed him.

paintonmyclothez

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #37 
adding a prayer fuLL EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE LOL  I do really want Zach back if only for a while...I need the closure...I hope he will consider going with a new studio if indeed NBC does pick it up..NBC now that is a Smart move in my book...ALL MY CHILDREN>>ONE LIFE TO LIVE>>THE DAYS OF OUR LIVES>> what a line up....yes there is a god....thank you...
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.