Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
jaye4kaye

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #1 

Theeee most inappropriate and infuriating person in the PV? Exactly why is she stalking Zach and interrogating him with her "feelings" questions. Is she that needy? getting very tiresome and boring, I must say.

In the hospital? with his wife around the corner? just recovering from surgery and being comatose?

is it me?? 

Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaye4kaye

Theeee most inappropriate and infuriating person in the PV? Exactly why is she stalking Zach and interrogating him with her "feelings" questions. Is she that needy? getting very tiresome and boring, I must say.

In the hospital? with his wife around the corner? just recovering from surgery and being comatose?

is it me?? 

No, Jaye4kaye its not you, I've been thinking along those lines for a while now.

Take care,
Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 

i thinks she is worst than DIXIE with the stalking of zach, the difference being that IMO,,,,,this loser reeks is supposed to be SOOOOOOOO IN LOVE with her LUVA, but yet she wants to talk and be all touchy feely with zach knowing he has not now or before given her the least bit of encouragement in a sexual way, she is as i have said before and will say again she is PATHEIC.......and then some......JMO

luv4tk

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #4 
"Is she.............."

.......the biggest waste of space and oxygen in PV? - YESSSS!!
.......the most vile piece of trash in PV? - YESSSS!!
.......needing to get the FUCK off of my screen? - YESSSS!!

No Jaye4kaye, it most definitely isn't just you.  I hate her so much, I'm pretty sure it is unhealthy for me to even think about her - my blood is boiling!!

~ HAWT Banner by Monica ~

~ Thanks Diane for the Avi ~
flamom05

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:
Originally Posted by luv4tk
"Is she.............."

No Jaye4kaye, it most definitely isn't just you.  I hate her so much, I'm pretty sure it is unhealthy for me to even think about her - my blood is boiling!!

Ya know, I haven't given Reese much thought before the last few days....she's just that insignificant to me, but I tolerated her while I thought she was a bonafide lesbian and thought she was just being a friend to Zach in his time of need, and Lavery knows he's needed one lately, but now I have to agree with luv4tk and the others. The fucking nerve of her bringing up the unfinished conversation between her and Zach like two minutes after Kendall comes out of a 3 month coma. Yeah, she tried to play it off by saying it should be forgotten, blah, blah, blah, but IMO she was just "fishing for compliments." She should have never even brought that up. Stupid, sexually challenged ho.

Thanks Fil!
Ann

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 

Quote:
Originally Posted by flamom05
Quote:
Originally Posted by luv4tk
"Is she.............."

Ya know, I haven't given Reese much thought before the last few days....she's just that insignificant to me, but I tolerated her while I thought she was a bonafide lesbian and thought she was just being a friend to Zach in his time of need, and Lavery knows he's needed one lately, but now I have to agree with luv4tk and the others. The fucking nerve of her bringing up the unfinished conversation between her and Zach like two minutes after Kendall comes out of a 3 month coma. Yeah, she tried to play it off by saying it should be forgotten, blah, blah, blah, but IMO she was just "fishing for compliments." She should have never even brought that up. Stupid, sexually challenged ho.

Or this year's "bitch-in-heat lusting after a very happily married man". So much for their groundbreaking lesbian love story. And yes Teresa, she is even worse than Dixie and y'all know how much I have hated Dixie for years!
So just let me go on record that I agree 110% with everything that has been said about the whiny, pathetic, needy little tramp. I want so badly for them to let Kendall slap her at least as hard as she slapped Dixiebitch. (From the looks Erica has been giving her, she just might do a little slapping of her own. hehehe)

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 
Quote:
Or this year's "bitch-in-heat lusting after a very happily married man".

That too, LOL.

Thanks Fil!
pah

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 

I'm another Reese hater. She's a snake..pure slime IMO. I don't want her anywhere near Zach. I wish he could see her for what she is.

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 
Taking a deep breath before I start on my hate for the trash!  Now, here is a thread that all of us would be in agreement, I am sure. 
When she was talking to her mother, I thought she was making it clear that she is not "confused", and that she is not acting out, and yet, she goes from a man to a woman to a man?  I think she is going after one mark at a time, as a better one comes along.  Sadly, she won't find a better one now that she has her eyes on the bestest prize.  She wants Zach, all of him, and ever since she said she wanted to carry the next baby herself, I have thought that she wants it the old-fashioned way, not in a lab.
A tactless, classless, whiny, self-absorbed, towel-dropping, eyelash-batting, hair-grabbing, pathetic, bi-sexual piranha!

Ande

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #10 

Well said Searose and everyone else - what a biotch she is - can they make voodoo dolls that we could use for her and put pins in her!!!! I hated Dixie too but this one I hate even more!!! what a creep she is and that smirk and the eye roll just makes me

Ande
pah

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #11 

Hey Bonnie..... I think you found the perfect emoticon to destribe Reese. I think I'll use that as her on line ID from now on. I dub her  "" !

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.