Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
Gina

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #1 
Or is it time for a new thread?

Seriously, though, is it just my imagination, or does Katie blush every time Ridge gives her one of those intense looks?  Like - to the roots of her hair blush?  I realize that most women would melt in the heat of one of those gazes, but Heather Tom must be very intensely into character to react so viscerally!  Or is it just my new big-screen TV and my imagination?

I haven't enjoyed a pairing this much since the inimitable Susan Haskell matched her Margaret Saybrooke to TK's Patrick Thornhart!  I'm glad they didn't throw Ridge back into bed with Brooke - apparently, they've "been there, done that," and it isn't something I'd find interesting.  Seeing the slow burn between Katie and Ridge is much more interesting, especially when they're fighting the "she's my sister" taboo that Brooke broke with Bill.

Rock on. 

Let's see if my signature is still hosed up.

Edited to add:  apparently it still is.  Bye-bye, signature.

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #2 
Aw, Gina, I miss your Zach/Myrtle graphic [frown]

I seriously need a new TV.

AnneM

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gina
Or is it time for a new thread?

Seriously, though, is it just my imagination, or does Katie blush every time Ridge gives her one of those intense looks?  Like - to the roots of her hair blush?  I realize that most women would melt in the heat of one of those gazes, but Heather Tom must be very intensely into character to react so viscerally!  Or is it just my new big-screen TV and my imagination?

I haven't enjoyed a pairing this much since the inimitable Susan Haskell matched her Margaret Saybrooke to TK's Patrick Thornhart!  I'm glad they didn't throw Ridge back into bed with Brooke - apparently, they've "been there, done that," and it isn't something I'd find interesting.  Seeing the slow burn between Katie and Ridge is much more interesting, especially when they're fighting the "she's my sister" taboo that Brooke broke with Bill.

Rock on. 

Let's see if my signature is still hosed up.

Edited to add:  apparently it still is.  Bye-bye, signature.

It's not your imagination Gina......I think Heather Tom is as smitten as the rest of us.....who can blame her?!?  [blush]

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #4 
I don´t think it´s all acting. I agree, who can blame her?
Katbert

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #5 
I was thinking yesterday that HT was looking a bit flushed.  Maybe it was the hot lights?

Nah - it was the nearness of TK:  Even hotter than the lights. [kiss]
lpayne1979

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #6 
I know if I was that close to TK, I would blush...my god that man is so HOT!!!! [kiss][love]  

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 
Especially being under those sheets with TK!!!!   I'd have the vapors!!  [shower]

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.