Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
amcgirl

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 

A day without Zach Slater is like a day without sunshine.
contif

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #2 
Well said! I agree completely!

She seems to causing more problems than a loyal employee should - I'm getting more annoyed with Hannah the more time wears on...

I think that SH is a wonderful actress that brings a lot of depth to Hannah's character - and I believe she can hold her own with TK...

But there is something fishy about her outbursts...

tiffy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
I think Hannah is just BSC.

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #4 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ann
I think Hannah is just BSC.

I agree it appears that way right now but who knows where the new writer will go with it. SH is doing a great job.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
I think it's impossible to tell what's really going on with the Hannah storyline until the new HW shows up.  I'm sure if left up to the Hack the Hannah storyline would have ended up being a replay of something we've already seen before.  But who knows where it will go with the new headwriter.  I don't think however that if it turns out that someone is paying her to fight with Zach that it would have to be someone other than ACS (and I'm basing that on the scene when Hannah was flashing back in her head to the way that ACS - since those were just her thoughts and not something that could have been staged, I believe her hatred for ACS is real and I don't think she would work for him after how he treated her).  If she's getting paid I think it could either be by Greenlee or Ethan who is still alive (God forbid).  I had a theory about Greenlee and Hannah a few weeks ago:

Not that I expect TIIC to come up with anything this unexpected, but I think it would be really soapy and unexpected and interesting if "Hannah" turned out to not be working with ACS, but to be working with Greenlee.  I'm sure that Greenlee is mad at both Kendall and Zach by now (and in typical Greenlee fashion she won't look at her own actions during that surrogacy mess and will instead only blame everyone else) and it seems a bit odd that "Hannah" shows up in PV right before Greenlee comes to town.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mackenzie
I had a theory about Greenlee and Hannah a few weeks ago:

Not that I expect TIIC to come up with anything this unexpected, but I think it would be really soapy and unexpected and interesting if "Hannah" turned out to not be working with ACS, but to be working with Greenlee.  I'm sure that Greenlee is mad at both Kendall and Zach by now (and in typical Greenlee fashion she won't look at her own actions during that surrogacy mess and will instead only blame everyone else) and it seems a bit odd that "Hannah" shows up in PV right before Greenlee comes to town.

A couple of other details/questions that point towards the same theory: 1)  How did Simone's stock certificates suddenly end up with Greenlee?  They didn't FLY out of Fusion office to wherever Greenlee is.  Simone had made her will fairly recently, clearly after Ethan's death, and after she had gained composure, not ages ago.  2)  Why Greenlee wants to return to PV NOW?  3)  She, just like David, before he left town, has pics of certain PVites, of course, Ryan and Zach's prominently if I can remember it right (may be I just noticed them more than other pics). 
So, is she coming back to disrupt Ryawnnie wedding?  We know Greenlee is a master at wedding disruptions.  Is she coming back to take revenge on Zach?  Is she coming back to stake a claim on Spike?  Could she be the one to gun down ACS?  Could she have been the one who was working with ACS, giving access to Fusion office/roof/safe/Dani's home/Chandler mansion?  Heaven knows, some of us really want clarification on who ACS had as an accomplice, because there is no way in hell that he could have done everything alone!  And Greenlee had an ax to grind against Zach AND Fusion/Kendall.

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.